Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

She was cuter earlier.

Yeah. Don't know why she got into surgery ka nassha. Just one simple google search tells the entire past and present story though. smiley36
Deadinside thumbnail

Full support to Modi Ji for this glamour dilao yojna.
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Janhavi is dhobi ka kutta...na ghar ka na ghat ka!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She’s mistaken if she thinks she can do well in a flowerpot role. Katrina did many such roles and rose to stardom because she had the looks, the aura, a star quality and a strong screen presence. And she peaked with Mere Brother Ki Dulhan where she delivered a hit.

Janvhi has nothing going for her. Na shakal, na akal, na talent na star quality. Nothing.

I remember Katrina used to be badly trolled for her nothingness and I will say that she’s not a good actress but in comparison to the nepo trio girls - even she was far ahead.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She’s mistaken if she thinks she can do well in a flowerpot role. Katrina did many such roles and rose to stardom because she had the looks, the aura, a star quality and a strong screen presence. And she peaked with Mere Brother Ki Dulhan where she delivered a hit.

Janvhi has nothing going for her. Na shakal, na akal, na talent na star quality. Nothing.

I remember Katrina used to be badly trolled for her nothingness and I will say that she’s not a good actress but in comparison to the nepo trio girls - even she was far ahead.

Kat is no actress but she was drop dead gorgeous and had a magnificent screen presence, that’s why she became so successful even after doing those flowerpot roles. Jhanvi is deluded to think that she can easily become successful by doing such roles, she gotta have some self awareness! She has no charm, no X factor, nothing going on for her, on top of that her dumb personality and wannabe Kardashian trait doesn’t help much either.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

100%

Katrina's craze in those movies be it partner, apne, welcome, race etc was unmatched and she had a very likable onscreen personality despite the limitations..plus her dance and sex appeal was on another level and best quality..give her the rauchiest of lyrics be it shela ki jawani or chikni chameli..she even made them look classy, sexy and not vulgar..of course she rose much higher to that and she also had super hits to her name where she was also the main driving force as much as the main lead and had substantial roles be it APKGK or MBKD

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You are just "growing" something "else" 😂

Deadinside thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

You are just "growing" something "else" 😂

Seeing this kind of growth could possibly grow something else in man. LOLL.
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Seeing this kind of growth could possibly grow something else in man. LOLL.

Lol......hell yeah...provided that they are not dead "inside" 😂

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She may pray for the success her mother received but Sridevi was an amazing actress and a great dancer. I hope jhanvi realize this sooner and change her career path she can become a producer, joining her father company or fashion designer or stylist since she loves dressing up.