Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I don’t think Srk intention was to hurt anyone, he said it in excitement. But I knew this will hurt many.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I also think that he hadn't the intention but that doesn't make it less hurtfull as it shows a flaw in his mindset.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

I also think that he hadn't the intention but that doesn't make it less hurtfull as it shows a flaw in his mindset.

yes agree 👍 I was like oh God no. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just to clarify it for myself, while trying to call a Telugu star to the stage he used Tamil words?  Are those words racist or derogatory?  Or was he stereotyping all South Indians as one category and just throwing words out there?  

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Just to clarify it for myself, while trying to call a Telugu star to the stage he used Tamil words?  Are those words racist or derogatory?  Or was he stereotyping all South Indians as one category and just throwing words out there?  

Guilty on all counts. 

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Oh that's Zeba Hassan from Hyderabad my city...been following her from a long time

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I’d dare him to call mukesh ambani on stage like this 

“su baat che …dhoklo, fafdo, undhiyo, khakhro snakes che….nita Ben sarooo che…hejireeee …jamnagar nu jignes….mukesh where are u?”

Would have been fun to see the richest man in Asia throw him off the stage …

Sweet of ram charan to not create a fuss and go along with it …

Srk only seems to push buttons when he knows he can get away with it … he is almost a bheegi billi in front of rajnikanth or amitabh bachan …

Edited by pathaka - 3 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

“su baat che …dhoklo, fafdo, undhiyo, khakhro snakes che….nita Ben sarooo che…hejireeee …jamnagar nu jignes….mukesh where are u?”

Are these all obscenities ? Or is the obscene part the fact that he is speaking gibberish ?

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

They are jibberish…some of it might make sense individually but makes no sense in that sentence 

He just jumbled up Tamil words with Tamil sounding jibberish words …to call a Telugu actor on stage, as he runs an Oscar winning Telugu song on stage with his dancing 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pathaka

They are jibberish…some of it might make sense individually but makes no sense in that sentence 

He just jumbled up Tamil words with Tamil sounding jibberish words …to call a Telugu actor on stage, as he runs an Oscar winning Telugu song on stage with his dancing 

Yikes.  Yea that’s racist.  He can fix it by apologizing.