Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

rk being 20 yr with a pic of alia as 9 year old makes me question on how their relationship started. Their stories keep changing to because I remember how alia said she used to visit him on the set at 10 yr because she had a crush on him. But then she did an interview saying she was 13 yr old when she had a crush on. Like what age did they start dating is the question. Why was ranbir there with alia promoting highway which was her second movie? rk is very creepy on how he keeps chasing these actresses even before they made their debut. 

Rk in the highway promotion interview said SLB made alia age 12 and rk do a photoshoot together for a film and alia had to perform a song dola re, why they are making them a romantic pair for whatever they were making. Rk was talking about how alia and him were each other first costars. 

Stop spreading disinformation. It's okay to criticize someone you don't like, but spreading lies about them goes too far.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kaya65

I guess he is the female deepika. I wonder whose list of affairs is longer

Deepika NEVER chased them, they chased her. RK literally was there on the OSO set for the whole shooting even though he was NOT in the movie and finally after they became costars in BAH, they started dating. Check out the guys she dated, they chased her. Sid gave her money just for her to be with him. Rs waited for her approval to say yes to him. Watch rs in kwk, he said he was just waiting for her to say yes, it took her time.

The difference here is RK, he is chasing them. Being on their film set, literally stalking them. Telling them he loves them then dumps them. When rk dp was dating, he was there on the set of EVERY film she was shooting for. Even when she did an item song for a south movie, he was there on the set. Rk is the skirt chaser. When they were broken up, he literally cried at her apartment place to be taken back after he cheated on her.

Anyways I am leaving this topic. I don't want to talk about toxic rk who chases hit actresses because he can't deliver a hit without a hit actress or a hit director or a big production. He is a CLOUT chaser. He had more flops than hits. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Stop spreading disinformation. It's okay to criticize someone you don't like, but spreading lies about them goes too far.

what lies, check out the interviews it's on youtube. Check out imtiaz interview on highway where imtiaz said he met alia at age 5 and ranbir said alia was his first costar because they did a photoshoot together when she was 12 and it was for a film. She said at age 12, rk was the first guy she became close to. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Says the one who breaths lies 24/7 about Deepika & Ranveer in every thread. Irony just died.smiley36

Edited by loginidran - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Ranbir wasn't a happy kid...and he isn't a happy adult...but I guess he'll try to make his daughter happy.

topic title:

"Ranbir Kapoor is a menace to the society"

To what society would he be a menace...does 'society' even matter to him?

Yikes ..unhappy one thing..but chocolate.. his mother described her son as nothing short of psychotic.. and then a proudy creepy on top of it.

Do you think he is herbivore a carnivore or an omnivore ? ... I think he is into cannibalism. He is that creepy and proudy

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Watch this thread getting closed any minute now. The other stars get bashed based on the Reddit posts and the threads are alive even now despite multiple people reporting them.But the nepo baby’s threads have to be directly based on what he approves otherwise they cannot be discussed and have to be squashed, especially those which speak of facts about him. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

wow so he visited alia on the set of SOTY before her debut. He used to visit dp a lot on the set of OSO set before her debut and he was dating sonam at that time. Him and dp started dating during BAH shooting. He is a skirt chaser. 

I think he was probably just visiting KJo on the set of SOTY and then made a rather creepy comment about dating a 17 year old.  

Generally speaking yes he is a skirt chaser.  

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

what lies, check out the interviews it's on youtube. Check out imtiaz interview on highway where imtiaz said he met alia at age 5 and ranbir said alia was his first costar because they did a photoshoot together when she was 12 and it was for a film. She said at age 12, rk was the first guy she became close to. 

You said

"rk being 20 yr with a pic of alia as 9 year old makes me question on how their relationship started.."

What are you trying to imply here? that he is a pedophile? that he was after alia when she was a kid? Wtf

I dont know who is worse those who write bs like this or those who laugh it and like these kind of postsmiley11

Where are the mods when you need them.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

Watch this thread getting closed any minute now. The other stars get bashed based on the Reddit posts and the threads are alive even now despite multiple people reporting them.But the nepo baby’s threads have to be directly based on what he approves otherwise they cannot be discussed and have to be squashed, especially those which speak of facts about him. 

There was a 20 page thread bashing him for his looks 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Deepika has always looked happy and comfortable around this skirt chaser even after their break up… guess her fans don’t like how she keeps trolling them