Dang not a good day for hubby and wifey 

https://twitter.com/biharinextdoor/status/1779768003661582793

S_H_Y thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Mujhe film main acting dekhni hai in sab baaton se apna kya Lena dena

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is what happens when you are fake and FOS. This Gangu Sanju pair is all about false narratives, lies and overactive PR 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

Personally, I find it quite boring to rehash again and again Ranbir's past demeanour...and it saddens me to read how Neetu spoke about her son...

It seems to me that Ranbir grew up in a climate of negativity...how should he have learned to deal with others in a positive way?

Such is the nature of social media and internet.  Celebrities’ vices are never forgotten.  Everyone’s toxic or inappropriate, or sometimes just stupid, comments and behaviors are remembered and rehashed.  It’s also the nature of social media that fans’ behavior will play a part in how much of that celebrity’s vices get rehashed.  And fact is a group of RK fans have become very toxic on twitter in recent times and just go after everyone.  Their current big target is SRK.  Yea that’s not gonna end well for them.  SRK fandom made KJo cry once.

Some/most stars are genuinely good people and while they’re not perfect and have done or said stupid things, their vices are easier to forget and forgive.  Specially if those vices are far and few in between.  Certain stars however are actually toxic and just problematic individuals with a long list of disturbing behavior.  Unfortunately for Ranbir and his PR between him, his wife, and his parents, the list of his issues is not only long and solid (does it get any better/worse than your own mother talking about your childhood behavior?) but it is also very toxic and even highly concerning.  Pushing a maid into the pool just to watch her drown is a serious case study of childhood psychopathy.  

Also wanted to add that I do agree with you that Ranbir just had a bad childhood.  His dad was an alcoholic an abusive towards his mom.  His mom on the other hand seems to have messed him in her own way.  Yes pushing a maid into the pool is concerning behavior, but locking him in the closet didn’t do him or his psyche any favors either.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terobaje1

Ranbir Kapoor makes even Salman Khan looks like a saint. Imagine how bad Ranbir is.

smiley36smiley36☝️ 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This is what happens when you are fake and FOS. This Gangu Sanju pair is all about false narratives, lies and overactive PR 

I don’t disagree with you on this part, but the reason he’s getting cooked on twitter right now is more than likely because his rabid fans have pissed off the wrong group this time.  

I’m more curious to see what his PR will do now.  Ignore it and let it blow over or go on another round of family man sanskar campaign?  

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

He has PR? Whaaaaat?

Edited by loginidran - 2 months ago
Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He is an excellent actor, one of the best but beneath that he seems to be mean spirited and a bully. He hasn’t outgrown his childish pranks, the one about throwing the helpless maid in the pool just to see what happens is unbelievable! Who does that?!!

And him exposing Anushka in public for taking anxiety meds (which is so personal and private), glad Anushka exposed his cocaine sniffing in return. The way he treated Katrina in those interviews was so arrogant and disrespectful. Deepika and Katrina dodged a bullet here!

He grew up in the lap of luxury in the foremost and influential film family. Probably was spoilt to the core which is why he turned out this way

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I love when they troll him smiley37smiley19