Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: TheJourney

...I can not remotely associate Ranbir with Lord Shriram knowing his personality and his addiction. smiley19smiley11smiley28

I agree. I know that no one is perfect, but it’s well documented what a scum bag Ranbir is. If this wasn’t a serious issue, there wouldn’t be this current PR campaign to make him look like the greatest human ever. Dont bother explaining to his fans though, they don’t get it. This is the same as getting Rakhi Sawant to play Sita and expecting people to be okay with it
1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Serious question, is this project even real? I somehow feel like it will never get made. And if it does, well, do people actually care for the movie ? The entire casting is wrong. Sanju lacks the charm for this and besides he looks, sounds and talks like a drug addict now.

Also the way people are casually saying he will VFX on his face smiley36isn’t that a problem? Why waste so much money on fixing someone’s face? Is he worth that cost? I’m not interested in their Sita either. Sounds like Brahmastra 2 loading. SHIVAAAAAA.

There ain't no VFX to make Ranbir look 16 or even 25.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Which human can live up to the virtues of Maryada Purushottam Ram?? No one...smiley29...so stop using this as an excuse please.

I said, I didn't want the movie made in the first place. And you want to know who is suitable smiley39

It will help your rolling eyes if you re-read my response. smiley11smiley11Nobody is suitable & Ranbir is the worst for the portrayal...hence the response.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

100% smiley14 kurssi ki peti baandh loh

If not RK then Hritik

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nahi chalegi ye film. 20 saal pehle shayad chal jati. Ab Monkey Man ka time hai jismay Sita ek prostitute ka naam hai.

Edited by FatalFlaw - 5 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

^i still have to see monkey man 😳

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No, he doesn't.

That's why a part of me doesn't want this film to be made. I hope it gets shelved.

But Bollywood is pretty good at whitewashing and changing perceptions of people, so Ranbir as Ram might work. He is a good actor at the end of the day.

Without long essays hmmm NO

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

When Ranbir Kapoor Confessed His Addiction For Drugs

Never imagined Ram like this. Anyway once we get closer to movie release I can't wait for all the PR articles of Ranbir becoming a saint.

lol 😂 n welcome back
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

A recipe for disaster

Corporate booking & manipulation laughing in corner