Exactly what I meant when I said Bira needs to be a tad bit smarter....smiley36

https://twitter.com/Nilzrav/status/1817255605104722241

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly what I meant when I said Bira needs to be a tad bit smarter....smiley36

https://twitter.com/Nilzrav/status/1817255605104722241

I’m sorry but I’m not following whatever you’re trying to spin.

Oh no my poor baby Ranbir. He’s so innocent and bhola bhala…. I wish he was smarter? Is that the defence? Is he 5 years old? Let me know because I need a drink after this.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m sorry but I’m not following whatever you’re trying to spin.

Oh no my poor baby Ranbir. He’s so innocent and bhola bhala…. I wish he was smarter? Is that the defence? Is he 5 years old? Let me know because I need a drink after this.

Have Vodka with Sprite....tumhare posts padhne ke baad I drink that.....and All iz Well...after that...smiley14

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Didnt Ranbir know about her natural reactions/tones prior to getting married ? Yeah it’s nice to tone down voice etc. etc., but controlling reflexes and natural reactions amounts to controlling the other person on a whole newer emotional level ! And that my friend, is indeed toxic. Today this, tomorrow who knows what more ‘natural’ of hers would require to be changed ?

Hope what Ranbir says here is true that he’d try to reciprocate the same for her ! May be then he’d truly realize how difficult. Acknowledging is fine, but one doesn’t really know it until he/she experiences it for real !

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

My my my what do we have here today?? RK yet again trying to improve his image has instead spilled some not so pleasant things about his relationship with Alia and his controlling nature and his fans are running around trying to stop people from “misunderstanding” and “twisting” his words by bringing up their favorite defense mechanism “look how worse Ranveer is why are you paying attention to our poor traumatized man child”. The only way his image is ever going to recover and both his fans and poor Ranveer will ever catch a break is if he gives up on the idea he can change the public’s perception of the “real” him because he’s not smart enough to spin lies and make everyone believe in them and the truth is clearly not helping. Please RK give your fans a break and STOP talking about yourself or your relationship with your wife. You just don’t have what it takes to actually win the public respect as a person or a husband so be happy you have their respect as an actor. While you’re at it please go seek help if you’re still traumatized by your upbringing and parent’s way.

P.S. He really is NOT very bright is he 😭😭

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

My my my what do we have here today?? RK yet again trying to improve his image has instead spilled some not so pleasant things about his relationship with Alia and his controlling nature and his fans are running around trying to stop people from “misunderstanding” and “twisting” his words by bringing up their favorite defense mechanism “look how worse Ranveer is why are you paying attention to our poor traumatized man child”. The only way his image is ever going to recover and both his fans and poor Ranveer will ever catch a break is if he gives up on the idea he can change the public’s perception of the “real” him because he’s not smart enough to spin lies and make everyone believe in them and the truth is clearly not helping. Please RK give your fans a break and STOP talking about yourself or your relationship with your wife. You just don’t have what it takes to actually win the public respect as a person or a husband so be happy you have their respect as an actor. While you’re at it please go seek help if you’re still traumatized by your upbringing and parent’s way.

P.S. He really is NOT very bright is he 😭😭

oh let them talk whatever they want about each other but the creep is so thick in his mind that he didn’t know where to stop and went and outed a very personal information that Aamir Khan shared about his family equations. 🤢 I have no idea how anyone can justify such things.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1ee2a6g/inadvertently_or_not_ranbir_revealed_a_secret/?sort=new

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: e1t53e

oh let them talk whatever they want about each other but the creep is so thick in his mind that he didn’t know where to stop and went and outed a very personal information that Aamir Khan shared about his family equations. 🤢 I have no idea how anyone can justify such things.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1ee2a6g/inadvertently_or_not_ranbir_revealed_a_secret/?sort=new

smiley22 Really he said all these ? He’s born and brought up in paps and glamour world, does this 40+ man still don’t know what is within the boundary to disclose and what not ?

smiley24 I am sure I will get to read fans defending saying Amir Khan won’t mind/didn’t mind etc. etc. but can we just agree to the fact that this was a very shitty thing to do in the first place ? smiley26

This is the part of the video......out of which 2or 3 lines have been taken out....and the good part was left out....no wonder all the neutrals found it a good and honest interview......SRK fans especially forgot how.......SRK's one sentence was taken out of context and a whole hungama happened over his intolerance comment.......have a little empathy when it has happened to your own favorite....smiley36

https://twitter.com/iamsatypandey/status/1817106709510324608

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

smiley22 Really he said all these ? He’s born and brought up in paps and glamour world, does this 40+ man still don’t know what is within the boundary to disclose and what not ?

smiley24 I am sure I will get to read fans defending saying Amir Khan won’t mind/didn’t mind etc. etc. but can we just agree to the fact that this was a very shitty thing to do in the first place ? smiley26

Apparently he did. His nick is gossip queen for a reason but this is below the belt even for his level or may be not considering how nonchalantly he announced about Anushka taking anxiety pills on the national television. . Poor Aamir Khan though…

Edited by e1t53e - 1 months ago
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

it's interesting how Raha gets papped at opportune times when ranbir needs good publicity.