Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

I think when women ask for a man to use a softer tone, it's used in the context of the man speaking in a angry/harsh way. Rk is not talking about that here, he is talking about alia's natural tone which is loud, he even says it's not easy to change as she has been speaking like that for 30 years and we have seen in interviews that her voice is naturally loud

Oh...yes...but like I said I do believe even if the loudness isnt borne of anger it can be overwhelming

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Of course now people are going to pick only the parts where he talks about her changing her ways for him. But conveniently ignore the whole paragraph after where he talks about how much he enjoys her company and loves her.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Of course now people are going to pick only the parts where he talks about her changing her ways for him. But conveniently ignore the whole paragraph after where he talks about how much he enjoys her company and loves her.

we should have pinned thread for this podcast. I have no doubt a comment from this podcast will get in some insta reel 6 months from now and someone will open the thread as if completely new smiley36
Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I also love my doormat. What does that prove. The man is a toxic red flag, accept it.

Originally posted by: zara321

so he is more of less saying he would get rattled by her loud tone and the way she reacts when raha falls down, so alia has had to change basically the way she speaks and reacts to put him at ease, and yeh that's not easy to change when she has been doing that nearly her whole life.

Alia has done a lot for rk, she deeply loves him, and i am not saying rk doesn't love her, but alia seems to have gone above and beyond for him, even changing the way she speaks for him which is not easy at all

is anything wrong when 1 person does more for the other?? Ranveer literally kisses the ground on which Deepika walks....so??

Life is not a Pythagoras theorem or an algebra problem.....where the left should be equal to right.....As long as people are not forced to do something....it is OK....

Originally posted by: blahhhh

OK...so I really don't want to be one of those meninist rights people and I am really not...but the thing is if a girlfriend or wife expects her husband to use softer tone with her we support her(as we should),we trash men if they shout(as we should)...Similarly a man has the right to expect that of his wife too...i think everybody should be using softer,quieter tone...it's not even always about a major trauma you suffered but that loudness can be overwhelming for you...

It is not even about expectations.....it is about caring.....if I know that a certain habit me rattles my husband......I would try to change it....and that would be because of love.....not because someone demands it.......

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

is anything wrong when 1 person does more for the other?? Ranveer literally kisses the ground on which Deepika walks....so??

Life is not a Pythagoras theorem or an algebra problem.....where the left should be equal to right.....As long as people are not forced to do something....it is OK....

Did I say there was anything wrong in their relationship? I am simply stating that Alia has done alot for rk and changed things about herself for rk, which rk has himself said

There is nothing really controversial that he said....he was respectful for the most part....but people need to find something to bash him.....old habits die hard...smiley36

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Talk loduly or quietly, but don't let the entire world know about it. Keep it something personal man.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I guess even his fans know that everything he does is fake and done just for the camera. smiley36