Does Ranbir suit Ramyana?

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Lord Ram had lotus eyes as per the description from scriptures.

Ranbir's eyes look coked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

A recipe for disaster

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Give him same chance you gave Baahubali guy

1274961 thumbnail

When Ranbir Kapoor Confessed His Addiction For Drugs

Never imagined Ram like this. Anyway once we get closer to movie release I can't wait for all the PR articles of Ranbir becoming a saint.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Makeup and VFX😌 (agar mere favs bhi hote toh bhj main yahin bolti) the fanmade AI images have proven this, get the look right, work on dialect, language and he is apparently getting trained for archery.

Baaki sab director aur scripwriter ki naani/daadi ke ramayan narration skills pe dependant hai.

Personally though, after RRR, Ram Charan as Ram, Sai Pallavi as Sita (she has such a beautiful vibe), after Bahubali Rana Daggubati as Raavan, after Andhadun and Bhul Bhulaiya 2 Tabu as Kaikeyi would be my ideal cast (and Vicky as Ram, maybe, coz his physique when he was preparing for Ashwathama was on point)

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

When Ranbir Kapoor Confessed His Addiction For Drugs

Never imagined Ram like this. Anyway once we get closer to movie release I can't wait for all the PR articles of Ranbir becoming a saint.

Of course not.....why would anyone show....Sri Ram wearing jeans, sitting on his knees and smoking??

He will look like this ...

Ranbir Kapoor as Sree Ram : r/BollyBlindsNGossip

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Serious question, is this project even real? I somehow feel like it will never get made. And if it does, well, do people actually care for the movie ? The entire casting is wrong. Sanju lacks the charm for this and besides he looks, sounds and talks like a drug addict now.

Also the way people are casually saying he will VFX on his face smiley36isn’t that a problem? Why waste so much money on fixing someone’s face? Is he worth that cost? I’m not interested in their Sita either. Sounds like Brahmastra 2 loading. SHIVAAAAAA.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Lord Shriram was maryada purushottam. I have high regards for him. Knowing how Bollywood screws up everything and how everyone depicts their own narrative because....hey it's their take and it's their interpretation smiley39smiley39...I don't want this movie made in the first place.

Ranbir going to play Lord Shriram just adds to my irritation. Even if this is 'on-screen Ramayana'...I can not remotely associate Ranbir with Lord Shriram knowing his personality and his addiction. smiley19smiley11smiley28

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Lord Shriram was maryada purushottam. I have high regards for him. Knowing how Bollywood screws up everything and how everyone depicts their own narrative because....hey it's their take and it's their interpretation smiley39smiley39...I don't want this movie made in the first place.

Ranbir going to play Lord Shriram just adds to my irritation. Even if this is 'on-screen Ramayana'...I can not remotely associate Ranbir with Lord Shriram knowing his personality and his addiction. smiley19smiley11smiley28

Which human can live up to the virtues of Maryada Purushottam Ram?? No one...smiley29...so stop using this as an excuse please.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Serious question, is this project even real? .

I think the filming started