Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ruhi

Holly Office GIF - Holly Office You GIFs

But be looking for Armaan to be your chauffer smiley7

Do you know that pissed me off most about this scene

Oh my God ..How could I miss Ruhi's this talent? Maybe u should point it to the writer. Ruhi-Ab senti dialogues (which were irritating to the core for me) dene ke liye aise blooper daal diya ki Ruhi drive karti hai? pichle 4 mahino se jo exploit kiya Armaan the driver ko ? kitni dramebaaz ladki hai yeh...
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hii,mou mujhe pata hai ki tum thodi si busy ho, lekin kya aaj ek OS mil sekti hai kya smiley27pls 🤞🤞🤞🤞

1278151 thumbnail

2 weeks k drama k baad ek conclusion episode. Introspection to all by all.

Episode was fine.

Abhira being lost and Ruhi wanted to take her to home. But abhira correctly questions Ruhi issues. She is nice to all but abhira ko dekhkar she behave out of character. Abhira is right. Ruhi should be the one who understand abhira as both had lost mother.

But we all know Aaj Ruhi introspect kr rhi hai. Kl fir se armaan k sath close dekhegi and chilana shuru.

Jaise hi armaan k ghr chodne ka issue aaega. She will ask him to leave his wife. 🤦

MG says abhira will bring change in family is fine. She will return Ruhi happiness is fine.

But ye scene Aaj hi k liye hai. Agr inki story ek direction me chalti to muje ummeed rehti that Ruhi will mend her ways and will understand the reality. But we all know, Ruhi is truly in love with jeth.

Abhira return to PH. For me

Daadi is still upset bcoz her issue was her family member didn't trust her. Family is tensed for daadi.

But I didn't understand that Armaan bi to bcha hi leta Daadi ko. ITV me FL ko kaunsi booti de dete hai. Puri duniya pagal hai bs FL is mahan.

Krish - I really liked his character. Once this boy was crying for toffee box. Crying for being a loser. But today, the way he said ki papa ko to mujhme bi kmi dikhayi deti hai. ,❤️

He started taking self care, self love is ❤️

Armaan and abhira

Armaan went to take his wife to their room and wife called his behaviour in his face. Wife pointed out his calling to her chorni, fraud, etc.

But Armaan said right Case k matter me he was not wrong but to question her integrity he said sorry.

Husband didn't like that abhira counting his favours to pay him in future. He is getting affected by talking about expiry of their relationship

Then he got know charu involvement, nd hugged his wife with all the haq he has smiley36

That. Hugging scene was so cute. I mean they kept on talking while hugging like husband wife. And girl bi shaant ho jati hai. Armaan called her pari this time ❤️😍😘

And bedroom scene as well. They both accepted the relationship but are not getting it.

Thank God bhabhiji didn't interrupted.

She waited ki armaan abhira ko shaant kr dega . But bhabhiji doesn't know ki armaan kaise shaant krta hai. 😂😂😂

Wrna window se Nazar rkhti hu Aaj bi aa jati. 😂

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Bold: This was exactly what I deciphered from the episode today. Had the Abhira-Armaan scenes not there, I would have been quite upset with the episode because of Abhira's dialogues with Ruhi/Armaan and Charu.

She forgave Armaan without proper apology . Charu ko kuch punishment nehi mila .Is this the same Abhira who scolded Armaan so much for hiding Rohit's cig smoking,cant believe. And I was shocked to hear her say that she expected support from Ruhi, seriously ? We know that they are cousins but they do not know anything yet and their behaviour with each other is nothing less than sworn enemies and here she is expecting support from Ruhi?

With ar because she knows that ar was stressed, so there was her monologue so she accepted ar's Apology

But with ruhi and charu it was out of character

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Hii,mou mujhe pata hai ki tum thodi si busy ho, lekin kya aaj ek OS mil sekti hai kya smiley27pls 🤞🤞🤞🤞

OS nehi! Ek KP hai.. Ruko post karti hu zara..

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bluech96

I wanted her to be surprised…. And The B called all of us Brigerath auraton in PM for not giving heads-up on the lappy lap scene with the lip stare 😡 bataao… achaai ka zamana hi nahi hai smiley37

RUHI IS LUSTY!

Yes! The audacity of Ridz I tell you!smiley7

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Wahi mujhe dar hai ki uska ckt ko bend kia ja raha hai smiley5woh aise nhi thi yaar

As a audience abhimaan ki scene acha tha lekin agar sawal kro toh kuch toh gadbad hai itni asani se Mann geyi ...kyu ...?

Aur armaan kya kuch nhi karega charu ka sach Jann ke ...?

Even before the hug, she had a soft reaction to Armaan and his apology was not strong. And I will say I did not expect the hug, but it would have been better had the hug come as part of apology. But it came after he listened to his dialogues with Charu. So now we have to get used to seeing Ab the sacrificing FL and her husband being a proud husband for his sacrificial wife.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Barbara12

I’m still in coma did armaan really behaved this sweet. Even Ruhi was out of character today. Tomorrow again this drama. I want them to move out then only they can focus on their relationship

That woman don't know what expression to give, so she doesn't know she's happy

don't worry tomorrow she'll be back to normal

I'm just glad she decided to stay in kitchen their was no shadow lurking

for the hug or lap moment smiley4

1278151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

luckily dadi got saved orelse she could be in jail. Ar has nothing to prove except saying words. Words spoken out of mistrust went for both sides. As these two adjusted others too have to accept and adjust. They dropped one set today. Another set next.

Ye to ITV hai but real me daadi ki kuch ni hota

Also armaan had audio recording of Same conversation. Wo daadi ki bcha leta. But builder shayd exposed ni hota. Wo abhira ne kiya.

Edited by Dk_2024 - 6 months ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Abhira ne Armaan ko bahut aasani se maaf kar diya smiley36