Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

as charu is caught and excused nit exposed, abhira is sach mein pari orelse chor , dhoka dene wali infront of full family.

Wahi wahi highly disappoint with it

Uska sach family ke samne bahar aana chahiye tha aur sabse badi baat armaan ka reaction dekh na tha ki woh kaise react karta hai iss baat pe

Lekin gai bhains Pani mein smiley8 usne toh kuch kaha bhi nhi abhi uska focus Se usko Apne room per le jaane ka hai .. mujhe toh yehi laga isse kya kuch nhi kaha aur baat aapni family member chup ho gaya

Hope kal kuch ho ...🤞🤞🤞.. mujhe dekh na hai woh usse kya bolta hai ...?

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

So Abhira will take crap from dadi and family but wont tell Charu’s truth??

I understand being an ally to fellow colleague and woman with dreams to make career but why shelter a snake? Charu would throw anyone under the bus for her gain - n she is thankless is proven since she already forgotten Abhira’s help n got her in trouble.

But Abhira has to save her?

The ITV bahu ka mahanta bug has bitten Abhira.smiley44

Girl is loosing her spunk too fastsmiley28 Isko bhi fierce dikhaane k liye bich me faltu ke aise case dalte rahege baki she will sacrifice for family, Armaan n above all Ruhi too when time comes.

Thoda hope tha, even that is gone.

Bold: This was exactly what I deciphered from the episode today. Had the Abhira-Armaan scenes not there, I would have been quite upset with the episode because of Abhira's dialogues with Ruhi/Armaan and Charu.

She forgave Armaan without proper apology . Charu ko kuch punishment nehi mila .Is this the same Abhira who scolded Armaan so much for hiding Rohit's cig smoking,cant believe. And I was shocked to hear her say that she expected support from Ruhi, seriously ? We know that they are cousins but they do not know anything yet and their behaviour with each other is nothing less than sworn enemies and here she is expecting support from Ruhi?

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Wahi wahi highly disappoint with it

Uska sach family ke samne bahar aana chahiye tha aur sabse badi baat armaan ka reaction dekh na tha ki woh kaise react karta hai iss baat pe

Lekin gai bhains Pani mein smiley8 usne toh kuch kaha bhi nhi abhi uska focus Se usko Apne room per le jaane ka hai .. mujhe toh yehi laga isse kya kuch nhi kaha aur baat aapni family member chup ho gaya

Hope kal kuch ho ...🤞🤞🤞.. mujhe dekh na hai woh usse kya bolta hai ...?

most likely aayega...😂 hpe kar sakte hain...😂 may b armaan will bring it out...when the next conrtract talk starts..[LOl]

priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Abhira abhira..

Behan ru-ar ke sach bahar ane ke baad aise mat maan janasmiley7

Jaise aaj maan gyi ho..

Kya yaar...

And what the hell is this ar,now you don't want to scream on charu oh I forgot she is toh your little baby sister...this right is reserved only for wives to get shout upon...

Abhira don't trust him,he will again scream on you...

At drop of hat...wait and see...smiley24

Hii dear agar aaj analyse karoge to mujhe tag jarur karnasmiley27...

Mein jaanna chahti hoon ki armaan ab Abhira ke bare me kya sach ta hai ..!

priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup.....she was spot on...ruhi and armaan and charu...sab ko sahi bola....felt so sad for her......

and this dadi....unhone kaun sa kabhi abhira per trust kiya....without proof...hi use culprit bola...itne baaar....and yahan to proofs the and she openly asked.....y should she trust her....agar unhone kiya hota to bhi baat thi......what sort of DADIGIRI is this......

armaan, jab uski family ke liye abhira kuch karti hai to he acts sweet....iss baar she saved dadi and charu too...yahan to he was direct gunahagaar of abhira....to aa gaya sorry bolne and sweet banne...😂

i loved and armaan ka sharminda hona...ki how abhira is keepinf records of everythimg......and never mentioned ki bojh iss liye hun kyunki tumhari life hi mere mamma ki wajah se hai....

Chaitu, ruhi was shown driving....saari thesis wrong prove ho gayee abb...😂

Wahi pura khandan unki convenient ke hisab se use family member bolate Hain nahin to jab dekho tab bahar wali bojh bolate Hain, kab unho ne usse family mana ho aaj Manoj bol raha tha tumne trust nahin karke Dil dukhaya hai

Mere sawal hai ki family member ko dining table per baithkar khane ka hak kyon nahin hai ..?

List kafi lambe lekin main aaj Khush hun kyunki episode acha hai aur bekar ki baat pe mood kharab nhi Krna hai 🤭

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Wahi pura khandan unki convenient ke hisab se use family member bolate Hain nahin to jab dekho tab bahar wali bojh bolate Hain, kab unho ne usse family mana ho aaj Manoj bol raha tha tumne trust nahin karke Dil dukhaya hai

Mere sawal hai ki family member ko dining table per baithkar khane ka hak kyon nahin hai ..?

List kafi lambe lekin main aaj Khush hun kyunki episode acha hai aur bekar ki baat pe mood kharab nhi Krna hai 🤭

i think wohi sab sort oyut hoga, iss track mein...ki abhira still treats this family as her own...when no one treats her as one of the members...without saboot, use saza suna dete hain...without uski baat sune...

and abhira ke paas proof tha, still she wanted to talk to dadi...and in the end she is the one who proved dadi innocent...

waise armaan ka plan kya tha? sirf puja aarti and gussa, inn sab se dadi ko bacha leta??😂

Aaj i am extremely happy agar ye sapna hain toh uthana nahi aaj i will be watching episode on repeat telecast like rewind kar kar ke. Bhai jo dil ko karrar aaya haun na.

It's somewhere also giving hint ki Armaan Abhira ko chunega instead of his family this time bhai please writer aisa hi karna.

Aaj I'll be dancing around.

priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Bold: This was exactly what I deciphered from the episode today. Had the Abhira-Armaan scenes not there, I would have been quite upset with the episode because of Abhira's dialogues with Ruhi/Armaan and Charu.

She forgave Armaan without proper apology . Charu ko kuch punishment nehi mila .Is this the same Abhira who scolded Armaan so much for hiding Rohit's cig smoking,cant believe. And I was shocked to hear her say that she expected support from Ruhi, seriously ? We know that they are cousins but they do not know anything yet and their behaviour with each other is nothing less than sworn enemies and here she is expecting support from Ruhi?

Wahi mujhe dar hai ki uska ckt ko bend kia ja raha hai smiley5woh aise nhi thi yaar

As a audience abhimaan ki scene acha tha lekin agar sawal kro toh kuch toh gadbad hai itni asani se Mann geyi ...kyu ...?

Aur armaan kya kuch nhi karega charu ka sach Jann ke ...?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bluech96

I wanted her to be surprised…. And The B called all of us Brigerath auraton in PM for not giving heads-up on the lappy lap scene with the lip stare 😡 bataao… achaai ka zamana hi nahi hai smiley37

Sorry but when i saw that clip, I couldn't help thinking of her smiley37

You got to warn me smiley44

Tani16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Does Armaan yell at Abhira because he doesn't consider family? Au contraire, I think he yells at her because he she's the only one he can yell at! Doesn't make it good or convenient, but we have seen that Armaan is unable to talk back to family including Ruhi. His rage and frustration only comes out on Abhira!