Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Posted: 6 months ago

Last scene of AA had new background tune?

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Abhira abhira..

Behan ru-ar ke sach bahar ane ke baad aise mat maan janasmiley7

Jaise aaj maan gyi ho..

Kya yaar...

And what the hell is this ar,now you don't want to scream on charu oh I forgot she is toh your little baby sister...this right is reserved only for wives to get shout upon...

Abhira don't trust him,he will again scream on you...

At drop of hat...wait and see...smiley24

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Nhi pata kal dekhenge sayad armaan lene toh geye tha lekin woh aise aise sach boli ki armaan shock me chala gaya,jaise tum kisi pe nhi chilate ho lekin sirf mujhe hi aise baat kyu krti ho ...?

Kyu ki woh sab family hai ,aur me bojh ..?

Me jaate waqt har chz ka payment karke jaungi jo bhi chz meine use kia hai armaan ne kaha ki mujhe kuch nhi chahiye toh abhira boli pata hai tumhe nhi chahiye tumhare pass bahut paise hai lekin me Jo chz yanha aate waqt lai thi woh hai mere self respect jo jaate waqt le kr hi jaungi smiley20

Kaha ki with interest de kr jaungi tab bhi tumhare insanon ke tale dabi rah jaaungismiley5,

Bahut achi conversation thi jo mujhe acha laga armaan ki har ek chz ki explanation ke ki vo kaise usko aur baki gharwalon ko alag dekhta hai .

Bilkul hamare Dil ki baat bol di baby Sharma ne

yup.....she was spot on...ruhi and armaan and charu...sab ko sahi bola....felt so sad for her......

and this dadi....unhone kaun sa kabhi abhira per trust kiya....without proof...hi use culprit bola...itne baaar....and yahan to proofs the and she openly asked.....y should she trust her....agar unhone kiya hota to bhi baat thi......what sort of DADIGIRI is this......

armaan, jab uski family ke liye abhira kuch karti hai to he acts sweet....iss baar she saved dadi and charu too...yahan to he was direct gunahagaar of abhira....to aa gaya sorry bolne and sweet banne...😂

i loved and armaan ka sharminda hona...ki how abhira is keepinf records of everythimg......and never mentioned ki bojh iss liye hun kyunki tumhari life hi mere mamma ki wajah se hai....

Chaitu, ruhi was shown driving....saari thesis wrong prove ho gayee abb...😂

1278151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

RUHI IS LUSTY!

Madhav Manoj Manisha? Manoj explained it to Abhira like a father the reason for Dadisa's disappointment. Madhav on the other hand has been on Abhira's side since the start. Manisha Chachisa was upset with Abhira because they thought she stole the papers. But never did she taunt Abhira. Their reaction is completely valid.

Cousins and Vidya are the most problematic lot. Ruhi toh hai hi beyond repair.

Not everytime a FL will be worshispped. I won't call Manoj, Madhav or Manisha flipper. Just because they are upset with her doesn't make them flipper.

True

Daadi is Manoj mother. He must be upset and tensed for her. And he make abhira understand that kaveri is hurt. What is wrong in that.

Abhira took the case against daadi was a very big issue. And abhira outspokenly declared daadi the culprit in the case many times.

This is family. Unhe bura to lgna bnta hai.

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Abhira abhira..

Behan ru-ar ke sach bahar ane ke baad aise mat maan janasmiley7

Jaise aaj maan gyi ho..

Kya yaar...

And what the hell is this ar,now you don't want to scream on charu oh I forgot she is toh your little baby sister...this right is reserved only for wives to get shout upon...

Abhira don't trust him,he will again scream on you...

At drop of hat...wait and see...smiley24

just because charu is culprit and she is not exposed abhira is pari . And abhira is not getting this flipper family. Today all are in another sides esp ruhis hruday parivartan as kicking sister from unknown bond overpowered. As usual one day Dolo affect on everyone. 🤣

loved this......abhira, uski self respect and humbleness...ki apni mamma ka sacrifice kabhi nahi laati to guilt trip armaan...even when she is made to believe that she is matlabi and thankless....

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

True

Daadi is Manoj mother. He must be upset and tensed for her. And he make abhira understand that kaveri is hurt. What is wrong in that.

Abhira took the case against daadi was a very big issue. And abhira outspokenly declared daadi the culprit in the case many times.

This is family. Unhe bura to lgna bnta hai.

luckily dadi got saved orelse she could be in jail. Ar has nothing to prove except saying words. Words spoken out of mistrust went for both sides. As these two adjusted others too have to accept and adjust. They dropped one set today. Another set next.
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: reeeh

Aaj mein episodes dekhungi 💃💃💃

Ji aaj aapki Tapasya bhang hogismiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ruhi

Holly Office GIF - Holly Office You GIFs

But be looking for Armaan to be your chauffer smiley7

Do you know that pissed me off most about this scene

yaar, i thot ki nahi drive karti hai...woh mandir wale scene mein bhi makers emphasised so much on this......

mujhe laga arohi ke accident ki baat isi se khulegi...😂

sab gud gobar ho gaya...😂

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Okay but the issue is still not resolved

Dadisa is upset that someone in her own family went against her for the case

How is Abhira going to get forgiven for this?

but koi usper bhi to trust nahi karta...y should she do? use to bina proof ke hi saza suna di jaati hai ...even without heraing her out...yahan to abhira ke paas proof the...she asked dadi...😂

bahut nainsaafi hai..vakeelon ke ghar mein...😂