Users

Frequent Posters

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Lol meine just notice kia ki woh giri nhi thi smiley36

Armaan ne usse khic liya smiley9,kyu armaan tumne aise kyu kia ,sirf usse apni God mein bithane ke liye...?

Ye lo!! Morning se I had been analysing his hand positions while kheeching smiley36smiley37

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Analysis time:

A bit late but nonetheless.

What a beautiful episode. I loved Abhimaan like they are my babies please. People may say 100s of things they don't deserve each other and abhira deserves someone else and same for armaan but that's what they think about. They missed each other so much - Armaan can't live without her in his room - called it Hamara. He wants abhira in his room and that's it. I also loved abhira making him realise how he should not have used those words for her. Like every time I am not gonna take it.

Episode started with Ruhi and Abhira convo. Oh man, i really really loved Ruhi today. She was genuinely worried for Abhira. Defended her in front of the family. And also was preparing dinner for the family so that dadi can forgive Abhira. She was much better than all those Poddars to be honest except Armaan, Krish and Madhav who threw abhira under the bus and were taunting how it's good that she left home.

I am glad armaaan heard abhira and Charu's conversation. It was much needed. He thought abhira doesn't care about his family, he thought she is there just for one year and hence she doesn't consider a part of them. But he realised he was wrong. His anger in last few episodes was not about abhira ditching him but more about that she isn't considering him as his family and only considers this bond as deal wala but when he heard charu's and her convo , he low-key got relieved more than sorry as he saw her as his wife there. When he said he is her real husband, he definitely meant it but just not admitted then.

The hug was the longest hug I saw on whatever I have watched in TV. The whole hug was so soft - Abhira's reaction to that hug was the cutest. The entire conversation was so beautiful to watch. And the next scene - where they were bantering again enjoying each other's company was another beautiful one. He was not liking that peaceful room and she was back with her bad bad for him to enjoy. They are so beautiful. Also a lot of people noticed the Ram and Sita idol behind them when they were hugging made that scene more beautiful. Abhira and Armaan are just beautiful together.

Edited by Renee.Clare - 6 months ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

Don't tell me your heart didn't do a somersault when he pleaded "Pehle ek baar bol do ki tumne mujhe maaf kiya" This is so lovers coded wala scene😭😭😭

Who the eff behaves like that in a deal marriage? Where is this emotional intimacy, physical comfort coming from?????

By God, that was 🤤 That soft voice along with the intonation 🥵

And also in the lap scene, there is a slight smirk and a teasing look in his eyes, while he is analysing her face smiley43.. Armaan sa has shifted the track! smiley42

I won't be able to recognise the other Armaan if they are planning to bring him tomorrow 🤷 For me this is the Armaan now, old one is gone!

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Analysis time:

What a beautiful episode. I loved Abhimaan like they are my babies please. People may say 100s of things they don't deserve each other and abhira deserves someone else and same for armaan but that's what they think about. They missed each other so much - Armaan can't live without her in his room - called it Hamara. He wants abhira in his room and that's it. I also loved abhira making him realise how he should not have used those words for her. Like every time I am not gonna take it.

Episode started with Ruhi and Abhira convo. Oh man, i really really loved Ruhi today. She was genuinely worried for Abhira. Defended her in front of the family. And also was preparing dinner for the family so that dadi can forgive Abhira. She was much better than all those Poddars to be honest except Armaan, Krish and Madhav who threw abhira under the bus and were taunting how it's good that she left home.

I am glad armaaan heard abhira and Charu's conversation. It was much needed. He thought abhira doesn't care about his family, he thought she is there just for one year and hence she doesn't consider a part of them. But he realised he was wrong. His anger in last few episodes was not about abhira ditching him but more about that she isn't considering him as his family and only considers this bond as deal wala but when he heard charu's and her convo , he low-key got relieved more than sorry as he saw her as his wife there. When he said he is her real husband, he definitely meant it but just not admitted then.

The hug was the longest hug I saw on whatever I have watched in TV. The whole hug was so soft - Abhira's reaction to that hug was the cutest. The entire conversation was so beautiful to watch. And the next scene - where they were bantering again enjoying each other's company was another beautiful one. He was not liking that peaceful room and she was back with her bad bad for him to enjoy. They are so beautiful. Also a lot of people noticed the Ram and Sita idol behind them when they were hugging made that scene more beautiful. Abhira and Armaan are just beautiful together.

Word Count: 0

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Analysis time:

Tagged

Word Count: 1

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Watched epi...

Oh God oh God!

Starting from starting,somethings looks like very lame,as ar leaving abh going behind dadisa..

But than its for dramatic effects of ru-ab scene as well as ab entering and dadisa leaving..

But it would have been better if ar-ab entered afterwards together as abh was not at home overnight so there wasn't gurantee that she was going to come back...

So no idea why it was shot such........

Than comes the sorry scene,ar was genuinely sorry at that time,although the way he disrepected her in front of whole family,his sorry was not that impactful but atleast ab tried to.reason him,saying that she is not returning back...

Than comes charu-Ab scene,everybody saying why abh isn't tattling on her.. ab is not like that she speaks for true no doubt but she is not someone who.wants ki kisi ka nuksaan ho jaye so that sabko mein sahi hoon pata lag jaye..I know charu deserves punishment but hote hai log jo jane dete hai..thats nature..it doesn't make abh sacrificial,she didn't took blame for charu...first scene itself clarified with krish dialogue ki it was not abh who gave papers,its builder acc to them so there was no need for abh ki jaye aur jake apne aap ko sahi proof karti rahe and acc to me karna bhi nhi chahiye ar should have trusted her as he wanted her to trust his dadi but usne nhi kiya(becoz vo itv ka ml hai aur ab isse jyada nahi milega)..

I don't think ar ne use sirf isliye hug kiya becoz she doesn't revealed about charu...ar was there becoz he must be following abh to complethe their talk which was left..

He hugged her becoz she is so nice that it must be overwhelming for him,he hugged her becoz he saw that how she doesn't want to clear her name so that his family or he doesn't get hurt...he hugged her becoz he thought how wrong he was to say all those words..it was hug not ki meri family ke liye sacrifice karogi toh mein tumhein hug kar lunga..it was becoz of his overflowing emotion aur vo usmein abh ko hug karta hai sub-consciously which clears the doubt when people say that why sometimes he gets awkward,those are the times when abh hugged him,he was aware...but his hugs are always when emotions are out of control...be it pain,gratitude,happiness,sadness,and of-course attraction..this time regret...and than he came to his aim of asking sorry...

Abhira ka kya kahun...

Vo ar ke sath hansti hai ab...

The moment she got separated from him or he gets angry,girl lost her smile,the moment ar hugged her,smile came back...

The way she pulled his ear when he said kuch nhi hua...😅

Their relationship is exactly the way abhira explained madhav about husband-wife relationship...

Armaan started using pati dialogue,I think its first time when he referred himself as husband so casually,I mean phuphasa ko vo bolta rehta,abhira ko 1st time bola hai...

He literally pulled her in his lapsmiley3

She didn't fall right???

Mein dhoond ke ati hoon kaunse dost apni dost dost ko lap mein kheench lete hai...😂

Armaan needs to touch her,he can't keep to himself,thats why abh was still functioning but he lost his mind..

The way he sees her,its not normal,his eyes do go intense..kuch toh hai armaan babu kuch toh hai......

Dk_2024,why went in hibernation...?

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mujhe ek aur baat kehani hai..

I love phuphasasmiley36

He is unitentionally funny...

I mean when ar was going to find abhira..

He closed door and said abhira fir bhaag gsy and ar was just going to explain,he goes sorry mein toh bhool hi gya tha hum AbhiraJI ke baare mein baat kar rahe hai..

Than he was ar toh gya hath se maasa,uska toh ab kuch nhi ho sakta aap fir soch lijiye case na chla jaye..

Than to kajal kya khitpit karte hai yeh fir voh hota hai jo abh chahti hai..

Fir sabse zyada dhakka vaise abh ne fufaji ke sath kiya hai..smiley37

Uske bete ko inspire kar diya to follow music...

Beti ki internship ki permission dilva dismiley36

Edited by Nephy1 - 6 months ago
Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My two cents on the scenes of Abhira, Charu and later Armaan.

Abhira had the opportunity to tattle about Charu to everybody, clear her name and put the family in a position of embarrassment. That she chose to not do shows her compassion more than anything else. Abhira comes from a place where her mother always emphasized to achieve her dreams, never limit yourself by what society thinks. And Charu hails from a family that treats their girls as equals only on paper but eager to marry then off once their basic education is completed. She wants to get a job, but can't seem to channelize herself. Also doesn't help she has something for Dev? So Abhira brushes off the matter only after giving her the necessary talk. And we can only hope Charu remembers this favour and talk both, and doesn't flip.

Coming to Armaan, first and foremost it was his disbelief that Abhira chose to go against Kaveri. She goes one up against her in silly antics or jugaad but to do in this magnitude is something unexpected for him. Because he never rebelled against family, the one that provided him a shelter and surname, he expected that she will too follow the suit. And that's where he went wrong. Added to that Abhira reading his documents and them going missing eventually caused him to lash at her. Abhira was wrong for reading them and he was wrong for immediately accusing her of theft. I'm glad he apologised for the same eventually and brought her back to their room. He's conflicted with his feelings (with the way he makes heart eyes around her, allows her to twist his ear and willingly addresses himself as her husband). Please correct me if I'm wrong but in recent times, he began calling himself as her pati more than saying she's his wife. He wants her to accept their relationship just as much as he's begun to accept. These feelings are only going to grow, oh boy 🤭

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Watched epi...

Oh God oh God!

Starting from starting,somethings looks like very lame,as ar leaving abh going behind dadisa..

But than its for dramatic effects of ru-ab scene as well as ab entering and dadisa leaving..

But it would have been better if ar-ab entered afterwards together as abh was not at home overnight so there wasn't gurantee that she was going to come back...

So no idea why it was shot such........

Than comes the sorry scene,ar was genuinely sorry at that time,although the way he disrepected her in front of whole family,his sorry was not that impactful but atleast ab tried to.reason him,saying that she is not returning back...

Than comes charu-Ab scene,everybody saying why abh isn't tattling on her.. ab is not like that she speaks for true no doubt but she is not someone who.wants ki kisi ka nuksaan ho jaye so that sabko mein sahi hoon pata lag jaye..I know charu deserves punishment but hote hai log jo jane dete hai..thats nature..it doesn't make abh sacrificial,she didn't took blame for charu...first scene itself clarified with krish dialogue ki it was not abh who gave papers,its builder acc to them so there was no need for abh ki jaye aur jake apne aap ko sahi proof karti rahe and acc to me karna bhi nhi chahiye ar should have trusted her as he wanted her to trust his dadi but usne nhi kiya(becoz vo itv ka ml hai aur ab isse jyada nahi milega)..

I don't think ar ne use sirf isliye hug kiya becoz she doesn't revealed about charu...ar was there becoz he must be following abh to complethe their talk which was left..

He hugged her becoz she is so nice that it must be overwhelming for him,he hugged her becoz he saw that how she doesn't want to clear her name so that his family or he doesn't get hurt...he hugged her becoz he thought how wrong he was to say all those words..it was hug not ki meri family ke liye sacrifice karogi toh mein tumhein hug kar lunga..it was becoz of his overflowing emotion aur vo usmein abh ko hug karta hai sub-consciously which clears the doubt when people say that why sometimes he gets awkward,those are the times when abh hugged him,he was aware...but his hugs are always when emotions are out of control...be it pain,gratitude,happiness,sadness,and of-course attraction..this time regret...and than he came to his aim of asking sorry...

Abhira ka kya kahun...

Vo ar ke sath hansti hai ab...

The moment she got separated from him or he gets angry,girl lost her smile,the moment ar hugged her,smile came back...

The way she pulled his ear when he said kuch nhi hua...😅

Their relationship is exactly the way abhira explained madhav about husband-wife relationship...

Armaan started using pati dialogue,I think its first time when he referred himself as husband so casually,I mean phuphasa ko vo bolta rehta,abhira ko 1st time bola hai...

He literally pulled her in his lapsmiley3

She didn't fall right???

Mein dhoond ke ati hoon kaunse dost apni dost dost ko lap mein kheench lete hai...😂

Armaan needs to touch her,he can't keep to himself,thats why abh was still functioning but he lost his mind..

The way he sees her,its not normal,his eyes do go intense..kuch toh hai armaan babu kuch toh hai......

Dk_2024,why went in hibernation...?

❤️

Thank you 😊

According to sbs news ab is going to stay at goenka house