Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: reeeh

True... Normal bond nahi dikha sakte kya.. Bewajah ke silly complications laate hain beech mein so that their rishta ulajh jaaye 🙄 Even the spin off had 2 sisters, made them enemies... There atleast both didn't chase the same ML.. So going as per the rishta history, Ab-Ru ka rishta will be suljhaofied only by the end kya smiley24 I just hope they play different this season and give us some good sister/dev-jethani stuff!

Jab se sister bond kharab karne Lage tab se charm udne laga yrkkh ka because relationship and their purity yeh sab tha yrkkh ka theme.

Originally posted by: Anu234

Agree to your it's another cringe with all this. But I feel ruhi ab will be somewhat different if guess as they have not shown ruhi like her mom. I mean pre leap she was just vile with planning plotting and all. Here ruhi is not shown that way. So i believe they don't go that way.

ruhis mom is vile but ruhi is different except her leaning on ar. Rest all ok. If they bring back the past glory and positivity its better orelse we feel puking seeing different shades of cringo cringaha not shown before thus way.
Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

Cutu babies 🥰🥰🥰🥰

RUHI IS LUSTY!

Don't tell me your heart didn't do a somersault when he pleaded "Pehle ek baar bol do ki tumne mujhe maaf kiya" This is so lovers coded wala scene😭😭😭

Who the eff behaves like that in a deal marriage? Where is this emotional intimacy, physical comfort coming from?????

1278151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redblueblack

I loved that sequence n the Mishbir holi sequence 😍😍😍 bahar bhi n bathroom wala also.

I hated that other sister.

They whitewashed her for so many kands n I feel they butcher Abir, who was a good ML quite a bit but then redemption bhi kardiya.

Surrogacy was the worst track

They also ruined mishti ka character completely post marriage

They ruined that show end tak

I know

I waited patiently that kuhu will take things positively but she always had jealousy issues with FL.

And their family was actually Negative vibes. - male side.

And surrogacy was a blunder just to tie knot with sisters. 🤦

1278151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghaBis

RUHI IS LUSTY!

Don't tell me your heart didn't do a somersault when he pleaded "Pehle ek baar bol do ki tumne mujhe maaf kiya" This is so lovers coded wala scene😭😭😭

Who the eff behaves like that in a deal marriage? Where is this emotional intimacy, physical comfort coming from?????

I m waiting for Holi. Bs bhabhiji ko ignore karna pdega.

Ghum ka best sequence was holi. And ML completely roaming around his wife. And didi got no chill there

But here I m doubtful as ML is so sensitive.

1278151 thumbnail

Agree to your it's another cringe with all this. But I feel ruhi ab will be somewhat different if guess as they have not shown ruhi like her mom. I mean pre leap she was just vile with planning plotting and all. Here ruhi is not shown that way. So i believe they don't go that way.

It is important that Ruhi must accept their fates.

She must accept Rohit as her husband. Or just leave PH. But there is also an issue of her mother accident.

So we can't say how long we need to watch fighting between girls.

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Jab se sister bond kharab karne Lage tab se charm udne laga yrkkh ka because relationship and their purity yeh sab tha yrkkh ka theme.

Agree... I was wondering the same.. that was the whole essence of the show, and now they are not even bothered to come close to it.. Rishta had to be a feel good show! Many of us have enrolled just for that!!

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Laughing If You Say So GIF - Laughing If You Say So Thats What You Think GIFs

We're talking about Vidya Poddar

Vidya took it seriously because now the family has started considering Rohit as dead …she does not .. Manisha has to start commenting one or two clear statements that don’t u think sending Ruhi with Arman and Abhira .. will create a disagreement between Arman Abhira .. or isn’t Ruhi becoming too dependent on Armaan .. she will suddenly turn and start blaming Armaan for cheating on his brother..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I agree with ur thoughts .. Armaan gets angry n frustrated with Abhira because he feels he has a right over her .. he also does the same towards his father ..

but for the rest of the family ( dadisa , vidya even Charu ) if they say anything he keeps quiet and let it go ..because he is beholden to them . It’s his sense of gratitude for accepting him in the family fold and given him his identity.z a lot of families don’t accept children if they don’t approve of the parental marriage..

Kaveri publicly acknowledges him as her eldest grandson and for that Vidya has done a great deal ….. her acceptance has made things easier for everyone ..

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lol meine just notice kia ki woh giri nhi thi smiley36

Armaan ne usse khic liya smiley9,kyu armaan tumne aise kyu kia ,sirf usse apni God mein bithane ke liye...?