Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Cutu babies πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ridz are you okay cause I know your whole focus was on Armaan lips

Explore laughing GIFs

I'm worry do we need to call emergency for you

Its been around 7 hrs now, so I've recovered somewhat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

But better keep the number on speed dial n the ambulance on standby for when I rewatch it

πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Originally posted by: bluech96

I wanted her to be surprised…. And The B called all of us Brigerath auraton in PM for not giving heads-up on the lappy lap scene with the lip stare 😑 bataao… achaai ka zamana hi nahi hai smiley37

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I appreciated your kind consideration, ensuring my maximum viewing pleasure as well later on Shree!!

Your favourite cocktails will be otw as well

Tell me would you prefer a virgin, mocktail, I mean or a dirty one?, martini I mean.

😏😏😏😏

Bhai har thodi der mein meko yehi msg dikh raha edt pe ki main thankless hu.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thank you behens πŸ™πŸ»

Kisko virgin bheju aur kisko dirty as a sign of thanks bata do πŸ™πŸ»

Edited by Redblueblack - 6 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

They both have a crackling chemistry even with his shirt on as well.

But this flipping attitude of Armaan is getting annoying.

Again in precap holding hands.

Bina haath pakde baath nhi kar sakta kya?πŸ€”

Bilkul baat baat pe hath kyu pakad rahe hain pata nahi smiley36

Well hii ,srijieeta kitne din baad smiley31..

Abhira get out of that bear hug and don't fall for those muscles, I'm still

hoping after all that she doesn't still I'm not moving back in the room smiley37

Girl!! She's 22! Not a post menopausal dadi!!

How do you expect her to get out of that hug!! Away from those f*ckinh biceps that are swallowing her whole!!!

More importantly, why!!! She ain't batshit crazy to look a gift horse in the mouth!!!

You don't know how many people you just made happy

with the comment smiley37smiley37

I'm thinking of a different kind of eating here. 😎😎😎😏😏😏

Another point for the AT session tonight ladies 🍹🍹🍹πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

Edited by Redblueblack - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: bluech96

hum historically isko ko β€œhe’s gonnna eat her up” bolte hai… β€œbut gobble her up” sounds delicious πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅β€οΈ

Eat her up is hotter πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

Gobble her up is cute territory πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Since when Armaan start dropping the pati word so casually

to Abhira smiley39

Hospital ke bad to Pati ki baarish horahi hai 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Before that only Abhira dropped it , woh bhi salty and jealous Ruhi, who has hawas in her eyes for married BIL ke saamne

Armaan sa ka new favourite word hai PATI 😎😎😎

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i always want sisters good bonding and positivity in story without the cringe or jealousy factors.But their formula works going in extremes only as they can't show what they showed before in first , second or other ones. So the bar will be more only. If a good bond gives them money they go that way. Thats why once in a while showing these scenes for patchup but next day colours are out again. Naira and gayu were very good in story as sisters and only in end gayu got her frustation out and naira was dead after that. There was no means of asking sorry she literally became mad after that but rectified it giving that sibling love to sirat. Abhira mom and ruhi mom rectified only in last 3 ,4 months. But tortured us from start. Here its another cringe in addition so 🀐

Agree to your it's another cringe with all this. But I feel ruhi ab will be somewhat different if guess as they have not shown ruhi like her mom. I mean pre leap she was just vile with planning plotting and all. Here ruhi is not shown that way. So i believe they don't go that way.

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Holi sequences are too much fun.

My favourite is YRHPK. Sisters had always some issues. Male leads(bro) they mixed bhaang in their drink by mistake.

Both were so scared ki dono sisters fight kregi. But they both showed soul sisters wala concern while high on bhaang.

Husbands shocked

Wifes Rocked

Wese wha bi ek dragon sa thi. Aur Holi me hi openly use Female leads ne je dragon sa bulaya πŸ˜‚

I so wish ki wo scene yha AA pata.

But in bhang scene bhabhiji will go behind Jeth only. And They hold on re entry of Rohit. Bechara Holi bi miss ho gyi uski.

🀦

I loved that sequence n the Mishbir holi sequence 😍😍😍 bahar bhi n bathroom wala also.

I hated that other sister.

They whitewashed her for so many kands n I feel they butcher Abir, who was a good ML quite a bit but then redemption bhi kardiya.

Surrogacy was the worst track

They also ruined mishti ka character completely post marriage

They ruined that show end tak