Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

Matlab next is identity revelation track i guess.

Hopefully smiley36 let's give ideas to the writer

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

While I am completely with Abhira in whatever she said to Ruhi, Charu and Armaan, I think Armaan can be cut some slack for the part about him considering Abhira as a burden. I genuinely don’t think he feels that way. She came into his life as a responsibility, a commitment and a promise that he owed a dying mother. He did not want the marriage but when he accepted it, I think he did so wholeheartedly. He did not have this notion of a one-year deal. For him it was a commitment that he was willing to honour all his life. For now, let us put aside the mess with Ruhi. While for Abhira the marriage is a deal, I think for Armaan it is a big deal, sub-consciously even. He nurses a deep emotion for Abhira for which he has no name. But there is no question that he feels strongly for her. His harsh words and pushing her away cannot be justified on any grounds. That was simply wrong even if he was emotional on account of the case or whatever. However, the fact is Armaan is not able to understand why Abhira can’t simply mirror his commitment and emotions towards his family. It touches him deeply when she does. This is because Armaan genuinely feels deeply indebted to Kaveri Poddar for giving him a home and family. She could have told Madhav that she will not accept the child. Madhav would have had to make other arrangements, possibly send him to a hostel or something. Armaan recognises that Madhav has a duty towards him and that is why he does not feel indebted to him. His anger often times stems from the fact that he did not do right by Armaan’s mother maybe and also Vidya. But with Kaveri Poddar and Vidya, Armaan feels a keen sense of obligation and almost borderline devotion for their having accepted him and given him a family. He is correlating Abhira’s situation with his own and is unable to understand why Abhira cannot feel just as indebted. Because Kaveri Poddar again gave Abhira a home and a family when she needed it. What he doesn’t understand is Abhira has not much of a clue of the dynamics of the family relationships. Having grown up as the only child of a doting mother, concepts like obligation and devotion were never part of her dictionary. She thinks family simply accept each other, with flaws and all. She doesn’t think that by accepting the relations/ decision of a family member, Kaveri Poddar has done her any huge favour. She thinks she is now part of Armaan’s family for the time being and that’s it. Why would any daughter-in-law feel obliged to her marital family for having given her a place under their roof? Family stays together right ? However, given the special nature of her agreement with Armaan, she is also keeping tabs on expenses and wants to settle them before she leaves. As she rightly said, they have been kind and generous to her and she already owes them a lifetime of gratitude for that and the added burden of financial obligation is not something she can take. For Abhira, her commitment to her mother’s ideals is above all. So, when Kaveri Poddar appears guilty, she wants to fight the case on behalf of the poor villagers who have lost their home and hearth. Even then, unlike she would probably do with any other alleged culprit, she makes an effort to ask what the truth is, given that the evidence is stacked against Kaveri Poddar. Armaan expects absolute loyalty from Abhira towards his family whereas Abhira will not stand for wrong, even if it is a family member who has committed it. There lies the difference. Armaan’s debt of gratitude is so enormous, as per him, that he cannot fathom the thought of standing up to his parental family. Despite that he has stood up for Abhira often and asked for her dreams to be respected. He has fought for her respect within the family, where he has not fought for his own. This is a huge thing for Armaan and it is not coming simply from a place of gratitude towards Akshara alone. He feels a sense of belonging to Abhira, a certain right over her that makes him take his frustrations out on her. That is not because he thinks her as a burden, as Abhira imagines, but because he thinks he has a right over her, a right he does not have over anyone else in this world. While for him, the Poddars are family because they have given him refuge and a place amongst them, Abhira is that family that he has unconsciously made for himself. A family where he is not burdened by gratitude or guilt or any such negative emotion, a family that he truly seems to believe is his and his alone!

Edited by sharadrocks - 6 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Actually dekha jaaye toh soulmates ka revelation rohit ko hi karna chahiye not abhira. He is the victim in their sacrifice/obsession love story. Abhira is not wronged by soulmates, she is well aware of her 1 year deal marriage & wants armaan to get back with his gf.

Abhira armaan se separation ke baare mein sirf isliye bol sakti hain as their marriage is fake, they are actually fooling poddars.

1278151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

Then I guess Armaan would be exposing Charu to hold Abhira back.. hope so 🤞

He can't

1278151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Actually dekha jaaye toh soulmates ka revelation rohit ko hi karna chahiye not abhira. He is the victim in their sacrifice/obsession love story. Abhira is not wronged by soulmates, she is well aware of her 1 year deal marriage & wants armaan to get back with his gf.

Abhira armaan se separation ke baare mein sirf isliye bol sakti hain as their marriage is fake, they are actually fooling poddars.

Ye dono to bhabhiji ki bi fool bna rhe hai

😂😂😂

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Ya Aaj bi Abhiram ruhi k scene ko dekh kr kuch feel ni hua. As I know ki kl fir ye armaan and abhira k bich me bolegi.

Ye armaan k heart ko jyada janti hai

Uske sleeping mode ka fayda uthati hai

Wo hospital bed PR hai, madam is busy playing her own game.

Kl hi armaan ko advice degi to leave abhira 🤦

Isi liye muje koi ummeed ni inke relationship se.

they keep on reminding audience that truth will be out when we want to show don't forget 🤣 this is what i said writers wont give that positive balance as it can't be sold
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: reeeh

smiley37smiley37

This is hilarious smiley37smiley37smiley37

Perfect representation of Gen4 YRKKH 🤣🤣🤣

Jis ne bhi yeh socha usko sau to topon ko salami smiley37
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Can't help, watching this on loop... Ruhi in that white ruffle saree is spinning in my head around blue suit white shirt Armaan smiley37smiley37

Koi mujhe bacha lo, I am dead laughing... smiley37

Originally posted by: Oishiii

Is she back to their room??

Please say no!

Room kya😂😂😂

Pati sa ki godi mein bhi aagayi 😂😂😂