Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1278151 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Phir armaan aur zor zor se royega saying ruhi ki life uske wajah se destroy hui, cos he asked her to marry rohit, uski life aise ho gayismiley36

Bhabhiji iske tears ko seriously leti hai

Armaan to gli k doggy, billi, raste me agr koi insect Mr gya to uske liye bi ro denge

He is literally blame taker. Typical ITV male bahu

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

BT wo aati hugging scene me to interrupt kr deti.

Muje ye issue hai wo ajkl bs dur khde dekhti ni but she distrub their moments.

Fir hme itna lmba hugging ni mil pata.

I m feeling bad for Rohit. Usko kaise ship krenge log with ruhi in future. 😞

That's right, Aaj kal dur khade hoke bas dekhti nahi hai, aake interrupt karti hai, himmat toh bad gayi hain! Pata nahi kab tak smiley19

Originally posted by: Anu234

Meher is their any scope for them to show good sister bond between ru and ab and not this faltu triangle.

i always want sisters good bonding and positivity in story without the cringe or jealousy factors.But their formula works going in extremes only as they can't show what they showed before in first , second or other ones. So the bar will be more only. If a good bond gives them money they go that way. Thats why once in a while showing these scenes for patchup but next day colours are out again. Naira and gayu were very good in story as sisters and only in end gayu got her frustation out and naira was dead after that. There was no means of asking sorry she literally became mad after that but rectified it giving that sibling love to sirat. Abhira mom and ruhi mom rectified only in last 3 ,4 months. But tortured us from start. Here its another cringe in addition so 🤐
reeeh thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Redflag

Abhira kanhi nehi j rahi hai family ke saath kal uski shooting chal rahi thi

I want Charu to get exposed.

Then I guess Armaan would be exposing Charu to hold Abhira back.. hope so 🤞

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Phir armaan aur zor zor se royega saying ruhi ki life uske wajah se destroy hui, cos he asked her to marry rohit, uski life aise ho gayismiley36

chache kuch bhi hojaye bukhar ajaye ya cheenti kaante e sab arman ki wajah se hi 🤗 swarna will do more dance if an ant bites ruhi
Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I swear these writers check out forum..do din se yahan property and inheritance ka discussion ho rha tha and in today's episode abhira says -

Abhira to roohi - Voh sapna he Mera virasat hai & I m not gonna get any property or khandani haar, so need to earn my own money

Matlab next is identity revelation track i guess.

1278151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

i always want sisters good bonding and positivity in story without the cringe or jealousy factors.But their formula works going in extremes only as they can't show what they showed before in first , second or other ones. So the bar will be more only. If a good bond gives them money they go that way. Thats why once in a while showing these scenes for patchup but next day colours are out again. Naira and gayu were very good in story as sisters and only in end gayu got her frustation out and naira was dead after that. There was no means of asking sorry she literally became mad after that but rectified it giving that sibling love to sirat. Abhira mom and ruhi mom rectified only in last 3 ,4 months. But tortured us from start. Here its another cringe in addition so 🤐

Ya Aaj bi Abhiram ruhi k scene ko dekh kr kuch feel ni hua. As I know ki kl fir ye armaan and abhira k bich me bolegi.

Ye armaan k heart ko jyada janti hai

Uske sleeping mode ka fayda uthati hai

Wo hospital bed PR hai, madam is busy playing her own game.

Kl hi armaan ko advice degi to leave abhira 🤦

Isi liye muje koi ummeed ni inke relationship se.

reeeh thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

True... Normal bond nahi dikha sakte kya.. Bewajah ke silly complications laate hain beech mein so that their rishta ulajh jaaye 🙄 Even the spin off had 2 sisters, made them enemies... There atleast both didn't chase the same ML.. So going as per the rishta history, Ab-Ru ka rishta will be suljhaofied only by the end kya smiley24 I just hope they play different this season and give us some good sister/dev-jethani stuff!