Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 6 months ago

What i want for Abhira is not become like armaan who is family slave

All he can think his family who wont think for a second to throw him out.

I want abhira to be cordial but do t forgiving them, let them insult her over and over again. Establish some boundaries

1278151 thumbnail

Are mtlb muje Jo lgta hai. Rohit ki missing do months ki thi. That's y Shivam kept on saying that he will be back in Feb or March.

But abi tk koi trace ni hai from makers.

Ab to fir Holi k baad hi aaega.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ria23

Abhira has become an idiot

She should have brought charu truth out, questions dadisa and Armaan upbringing just like they like to do with her’s

That's the difference between Abhira and Poddars' upbringing. If she wanted, she could have exposed Charu and sling mud at Poddars just like they did with her mother. But she has more dignity than these so-called high class family. And exposing Charu would not do any good. These Poddars are way too thick-headed. That Dadisa will turn it all on Abhira once again for supporting Charu in working outside.

1278151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeeh

Waise, Aaj mujhe bohot mann tha ki bhabhiji woh hug dekh le... Jab dekhna hota hai, tab starter banati rehti hai! 😏 Nahi toh bewajah ghus jati hain!

Anyways kal bedroom scene main ghusne wali hai shayad smiley36 Starters ki update Dene toh aayegi hi Naa... smiley24

BT wo aati hugging scene me to interrupt kr deti.

Muje ye issue hai wo ajkl bs dur khde dekhti ni but she distrub their moments.

Fir hme itna lmba hugging ni mil pata.

I m feeling bad for Rohit. Usko kaise ship krenge log with ruhi in future. 😞

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: janecastle

That's the difference between Abhira and Poddars' upbringing. If she wanted, she could have exposed Charu and sling mud at Poddars just like they did with her mother. But she has more dignity than these so-called high class family. And exposing Charu would not do any good. These Poddars are way too thick-headed. That Dadisa will turn it all on Abhira once again for supporting Charu in working outside.

Thats what i want

Dadisa take away charu internship. She doesnt deserve it either way.

Charu can get married, or crib at home like her ruhi bhsbhisa. Two peas in a pod

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rohit needs to bring his acchi ladki at home

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Hayee... Kaise mia-biwi types mana rahe hain biwi ko, woh bhi khule aam... smiley42 Praising biwi, keeping close, khud cute ban Raha Hain, maafi demand kar raha hain, baat man Raha Hain!! But they are friends!! smiley36

1278151 thumbnail

What i want for Abhira is not become like armaan who is family slave

All he can think his family who wont think for a second to throw him out.

I want abhira to be cordial but do t forgiving them, let them insult her over and over again. Establish some boundaries

Abhira consider armaan as her family. She is living with them. But she knows ki armaan k liye ye family important hai

She does things for armaan mainly.

Muje in dono ko dekhkr lgta hai ki ye dono alag apne room me ya kisi aur place PR rhe and jrurt k time family ki help krde.

That's it. All I want.

Abd they both know this is their reality

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thats what i want

Dadisa take away charu internship. She doesnt deserve it either way.

Charu can get married, or crib at home like her ruhi bhsbhisa. Two peas in a pod

Timing sahi nahi hain, abhi abhi abhira ke wajah se ghar pe kalesh hua hain, if she now goes n exposes charu, again family will think she is trying to destroy their peace.

If she reveals or not, phasegi toh abhira hi, so better be quite now & this is the exact reason I want armaan to share the secret with ruhi & want her to reveal 😈

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Timing sahi nahi hain, abhi abhi abhira ke wajah se ghar pe kalesh hua hain, if she now goes n exposes charu, again family will think she is trying to destroy their peace.

If she reveals or not, phasegi toh abhira hi, so better be quite now & this is the exact reason I want armaan to share the secret with ruhi & want her to reveal 😈

And charu will still blame abhira only