Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they showed ar as top lawyer initially but he loses case with abhira. As the fl has blamed dadi she has to be rectifying that mistake so made her get a proof. But words of mistrust went in both sides. For itv these egos mus and zidd are used as their masala trp factor and separations. Till now all the entries are shown into house as coming from car and her single foot entry .Today she was walking on roads alone reaching the house. Ruhis lift is rejected by her and ar didn't care how she comes back home. Last night he ran to get her today its taken for granted. Its like ajayegi ghar apne aap. When she entered on her own after dadi he kept mum running after dadi. Later he was asking to come to his room. He was right. She was wrong in judging dadi but he too is wrong in mistrusting her. Egos dropped easily without hesitation not going in much zidd and extend the headache as still they are not pati patni related. Charu even if exposed will they keep her away or throw from home .never so its waste to expose them.Ar knows all the family well but he will keep them as priority as they are his family any day. Atlast ruhi is driving her car so her own journey starts not depending on front seat or back seat. I loved abhira ruhi banter.this is yeh rista story of two sisters any day amd rest all come , go vanish in between and around them. I badly want a positive story which can cleanse two old seasons buildup for these sisters hate and love.

words are sharper than the edge of the sword.. Dadi can never forgive her for all the mess she caused.. Whenever fl starts going against the family she will be dumped for sure. So separation is there. As long as Abhira stays good with his family, he doesn’t have any problem. He became soft to her after Abhira proved Dadi innocent and after knowing Charu’s truth he started being lovey dovey with her.. but at the end of the day He cannot go against his family at anytime, and he will not tolerate her if she continues the same behaviour. Yes, even I want to see the sisters story.. like really caring and standing for each other and kicking Armaan aside smiley36. Why should it be always a triangle?
Edited by Susi26 - 6 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

During the hug, Ar asked whether ahe can forgive him and she says “ Tum bhi kya yaad karoge”. So I am hesitant to think that she will stay put in the guest room though I would have loved it. Tomorrow Dadisa will order them to be out of house so things will turn serious and the guest room track would have been done and dusted is what I feel.

Ohhhhh well if you mentioned that before then I'll would've agree smiley44

I didn't hear one word Armaan said, with Abhira head just nestle

right there on his chest, with his chin sitting on her head and

she's smiling so peacefully.

You're right Abhira back in that room, otherwise Armaan

will be in guest room too smiley37smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Don't get annoyed or angry compared to other MLs (.current) Aru toffy boy still a way better than rest of the MCP broods smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Charu is Puphaza's product so she will be like that seedling will have genes from the tree smiley37

Oh I whole heartly agree so no annoyance here smiley37

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Tani16

Does Armaan yell at Abhira because he doesn't consider family? Au contraire, I think he yells at her because he she's the only one he can yell at! Doesn't make it good or convenient, but we have seen that Armaan is unable to talk back to family including Ruhi. His rage and frustration only comes out on Abhira!

Same thoughts... I am not sure if the makers meant it that way, but I felt Abhira se he feels he has the freedom to talk his mind, kadwa ya meetha... Kind of haq he has on her... where with everyone else, he can't speak his mind bcoz he feels he is indebted to them.. If they have meant it this way, may be someone in the family might address it and convey it to Abhira at a much advanced stage...

Originally posted by: Susi26

Whenever fl starts going against the family she will be dumped for sure. So separation is there. As long as Abhira stays good with his family, he doesn’t have any problem. He became soft to her after Abhira proved Dadi innocent and after knowing Charu’s truth he started being lovey dovey with her.. but at the end of the day He cannot go against his family at anytime, and he will not tolerate her if she continues the same way going against his family. Yes, even I want to see the sisters story.. like really caring and standing for each other and kicking Armaan aside smiley36. Why should it be always a triangle?

i was only on his scenes in courtyard 🤣 yesterday 😈 and last bit 🧐 seeing truth she got released his favourite dadi. Next running after dadi holding her pallu. Who knows how many kms she walked came home i felt there today. All went in cars easily and forgot her. Where are madhav and krish then. First entry scene behind dadi all saw her like a new person entered home. One bit one bit all went in his flow of happiness. Both didn't trust each other in this track. She saw proof and trusted dadi. He saw her getting proof and released dadi accepted back. His family is his strength as per his words not weakness. So need to see how he keeps his spine again.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: reeeh

Same thoughts... I am not sure if the makers meant it that way, but I felt Abhira se he feels he has the freedom to talk his mind, kadwa ya meetha... Kind of haq he has on her... where with everyone else, he can't speak his mind bcoz he feels he is indebted to them.. If they have meant it this way, may be someone in the family might address it and convey it to Abhira at a much advanced stage...

Exactly same thoughts Armaan considers Abhira as his own
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Me here to throw some

👞 👟 👞 👟 👞 👟 👞 👞 👟 👞 👟 👞 👟 👞 👞 👟 👞 👟 👞 👟 👞 👟 👞 👟 👞 👟 👞

At Abhira's useless unworthy other half on the marriage certificate....🤢🤮🤢🤢... like Wow!

Akshara should've pushed him into Yuvraj gun rather than give up her life for such a waste cause smiley11...

🙈can't rmmbr all the un's😊🤣

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ohhhhh well if you mentioned that before then I'll would've agree smiley44

I didn't hear one word Armaan said, with Abhira head just nestle

right there on his chest, with his chin sitting on her head and

she's smiling so peacefully.

You're right Abhira back in that room, otherwise Armaan

will be in guest room too smiley37smiley37smiley37

In the previous post I also wished to write that some of us got so much distracted by the hug that we did not hear the dialogues properly smiley37
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 months ago
reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Thank God bhabhiji didn't interrupted.

She waited ki armaan abhira ko shaant kr dega . But bhabhiji doesn't know ki armaan kaise shaant krta hai. 😂😂😂

Wrna window se Nazar rkhti hu Aaj bi aa jati. 😂

Waise, Aaj mujhe bohot mann tha ki bhabhiji woh hug dekh le... Jab dekhna hota hai, tab starter banati rehti hai! 😏 Nahi toh bewajah ghus jati hain!

Anyways kal bedroom scene main ghusne wali hai shayad smiley36 Starters ki update Dene toh aayegi hi Naa... smiley24