Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

They hold on re entry of Rohit. Bechara Holi bi miss ho gyi uski.

🤦

Really??? But kyun??

Can't extract hope from " hopeless" smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's to put the warmer on his back, we don't know if she's back

Please I know ummeed don't work here look at Ruhi, but I want to hope smiley36

During the hug, Ar asked whether ahe can forgive him and she says “ Tum bhi kya yaad karoge”. So I am hesitant to think that she will stay put in the guest room though I would have loved it. Tomorrow Dadisa will order them to be out of house so things will turn serious and the guest room track would have been done and dusted is what I feel.

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Can't speak for herself even with others support Charu the ambitious wants to become a lawyer smiley37

Seriously first " fight for own right" but cunningness a lawyer needs she has ....smiley37

charu toh Dev sir ki chakkar mein shayad bhagegi ghar se 🤣 .dadi fufa will do ganga snan first later get them and arti 🤣🤣 thats why i am enjoying the sideys life. How happy they are enjoying in the show. Esp dresses no usool no stress for acting no pressure of anything. Just stand give expressions and enjoy offscreen with reels and onscreen with surf excel washes rinse amd dry formula.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I want armaan to share charu's involvement with ruhi & ruhi to blurt it out when abhira armaan tries to leave poddar housesmiley36. Bahut maza aayega, charu will shout at abhira for revealing the truth for the second time after promising her she will never, abhira in anger will confront ruhi & ruhi will take armaan's namesmiley36, phir 2 episode gaali galoch & rone dhone mein chala jayegasmiley37

Laughing Cracking Up GIF - Laughing CrackingUp Lol - Discover & Share GIFs

I was thinking the same, like Armaan don't disappoint me now of running your

mouth to bhabhi smiley37smiley37smiley37

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

there is no jaldi of anything. Separation can be for anytime later who said now its coming so relax. They changed qualities slowly which are not shown before thats what we were discussing.

true separation isn’t happening soon… separate hone ke liye pehle love story start toh honi chahiye… but you are right, they are slowly changing and altering qualities…akshu’s daughter having her traits is fine but I don’t want her to have mother’s negative traits.. it’s like they take a step forward in on direction and give hopes to audience and then go back 10 steps… so there is no consistency…. Yuvi, track this case every time there has been improvement in story line but overall the picture remains the same without major changes… it’s already 4 months… proper love realisation has to start aur kitna slow burn karenge… or they have plans to start the love story after 1 year deal? Except Madhav and krish rest all are flippers who change stances according to situation (or trp).. sometimes support ab and sometimes throw her under the bus… and goenkas toh hai hi eternal flippers… imo Abhira has to fall in love before knowing Ar ru truth coz before that doesn’t make sense..
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Laughing Cracking Up GIF - Laughing CrackingUp Lol - Discover & Share GIFs

I was thinking the same, like Armaan don't disappoint me now of running your

mouth to bhabhi smiley37smiley37smiley37

that would be epic!! Aaram se 3-4 episodes nikal jayega kalesh mein… 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

true separation isn’t happening soon… separate hone ke liye pehle love story start toh honi chahiye… but you are right, they are slowly changing and altering qualities…akshu’s daughter having her traits is fine but I don’t want her to have mother’s negative traits.. it’s like they take a step forward in on direction and give hopes to audience and then go back 10 steps… so there is no consistency…. Yuvi, track this case every time there has been improvement in story line but overall the picture remains the same without major changes… it’s already 4 months… proper love realisation has to start aur kitna slow burn karenge… or they have plans to start the love story after 1 year deal? Except Madhav and krish rest all are flippers who change stances according to situation (or trp).. sometimes support ab and sometimes throw her under the bus… and goenkas toh hai hi eternal flippers… imo Abhira has to fall in love before knowing Ar ru truth coz before that doesn’t make sense..

any time all others are flippers shown till now. Abhira didn't trust family in yuvi track . He cant give her that trust then .She just passed info to madhav in hopes. Because dadi warned her not to trouble arman. Ar amd ruhi asked her many times but she chose vidyas life and went on bait not to trouble this family. This time trust on dadi she failed till end. Same as yuvi track. Manoj chachu is right family supported dadi as they all knew her it's their strength any day. Whatever she did plus in end is like a redeem her own mistakes of not trusting them. Ar trust on family is his spine and strength always. It cant be hit with easily to be fallen down for them in ulta.

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago