Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 18th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Aap baki sab kuch chodo.. Your line RUHI IS LUSTY its like signature Appearing on top on every posts.. It's funny 🤣🤣🤣

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Since when Armaan start dropping the pati word so casually

to Abhira smiley39

Wohi to baat hai!!

And since when Abhira just so casually accepted him as her pati??

Dono hi pagal hai!! Sachme!

Dono ko ek dusre ke bina chain nehi ata, neend nehi ati, kaam nehi hota..

Phirvi Armaan sa bare shan se kahte hai pyar nehi hoga!!

Bhai!! Give us a break! And sath sath khudko bhi!

You are already in love Armaan!! Too deep in love

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

Mujhe yeh Samajh nahi aata ki mussirie trip se pehle jab abhira and ruhi nahi the armaan ki life mein, to banda karta kya tha Ghar per????? How boring!!!😃😃

Usse pehle yeh batao, jab first time abhira ne charu ki kaand chupaya tha toh armaan was upset with her, aaj same cheez pe khush ho gaya 🤷‍♀️

Matlab yeh chahta kya hain??

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

1.This time sacrificial traits are from both sides both are not accepted by family

2.ar is not always in his family side he fights when it is needed or for abh ruhi is one side we know that

3. If they want to have separation between leads then what is need for build the love story this slow when at the last they had to break trust between the couples?

there is no jaldi of anything. Separation can be for anytime later who said now its coming so relax. They changed qualities slowly which are not shown before thats what we were discussing.
Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You don't know how many people you just made happy

with the comment smiley37smiley37

True that!

Armaan sa!! Just realize you are head over heels in love with Abhira BBG already!!

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Usse pehle yeh batao, jab first time abhira ne charu ki kaand chupaya tha toh armaan was upset with her, aaj same cheez pe khush ho gaya 🤷‍♀️

thats against dadis wishes for charu to study and have career. This is against dadis life in jail then. 🤣🤣
priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

Mujhe yeh Samajh nahi aata ki mussirie trip se pehle jab abhira and ruhi nahi the armaan ki life mein, to banda karta kya tha Ghar per????? How boring!!!😃😃

Tab woh khud ghr bakra tha sabki daant khata tha aur akale me rota tha ..ab Abhira AA geyi toh uska bhoj kuch halka hua hai ab dono ko barbab gali milti hai galti koi bhi kare yeh dono theka lete hain sudharne ka ya gali khane ka smiley36....

But ab fark itna hai ki armaan tab kisipe bhi chilata nhi tha ab woh bhi abhira pe chilata hai ,yeh dekh ne ke liye ki jab khud ki galti nhi ho kr bhi gali Khao toh kaisa lagta hai ...🤭🤣🤣

Ps .nhi pata hai yaar (sarcastic post)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Yeh chahta kya hai and kise hai….. use Khud nahi pata😃😃😃 mood per dependent hai😃😃😃

Waise Iss cases mein I hope, charu ka truth bahar aayee…. Kisi bhi tarah…. fufa and dadi ko parvarish Samajh aayee😃😃

Edited by India_TV - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Tab woh khud ghr bakra tha sabki daant khata tha aur akale me rota tha ..ab Abhira AA geyi toh uska bhoj kuch halka hua hai ab dono ko barbab gali milti hai galti koi bhi kare yeh dono theka lete hain sudharne ka ya gali khane ka smiley36....

But ab fark itna hai ki armaan tab kisipe bhi chilata nhi tha ab woh bhi abhira pe chilata hai ,yeh dekh ne ke liye ki jab khud ki galti nhi ho kr bhi gali Khao toh kaisa lagta hai ...🤭🤣🤣

Ps .nhi pata hai yaar (sarcastic post)

Sach hai na….. 😃

add Karo…. Ab ruhi ka haath pakad kar rota hai… pehle akele rota tha….

Ab 2 girks ko hug karta hai…. Pehle koi thi nagi( makers ne bataya nahi)😃😃

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Bold: This was exactly what I deciphered from the episode today. Had the Abhira-Armaan scenes not there, I would have been quite upset with the episode because of Abhira's dialogues with Ruhi/Armaan and Charu.

She forgave Armaan without proper apology . Charu ko kuch punishment nehi mila .Is this the same Abhira who scolded Armaan so much for hiding Rohit's cig smoking,cant believe. And I was shocked to hear her say that she expected support from Ruhi, seriously ? We know that they are cousins but they do not know anything yet and their behaviour with each other is nothing less than sworn enemies and here she is expecting support from Ruhi?

Abhira scolded Armaan to not hide Rohit smoking but did she tell the family

it was Rohit smoking. Nope. It's the same Abhira, not for 1 second did I think she'll

tell on Charu if she knew, that's why kept asking who will tell Charu truth. Like she said

your family being upset or taunting me is nothing new I can handle but what you did was wrong

cause you hurt your grandmother and family.. Armaan had no grievance with Abhira before

he learn it was that chudail Charu, his sister and family, will he keep the truth or tell. Let's

see what happen, drama isn't over yet