Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Aapko bura lag raha hai kya ..?smiley36 zyada yaad mat kro usse kal ki episode staring me hi aajayegi nhi toh phir rote rehna ...!

Ek kahawat hai na Shaitan ka Naam Liya aur Shaitan hazir wase ho jayega 🤭

Areey mujhe koyi bura vura nahi laga. Mein to yahi chaahti hoon .. That she who has LUSTY eyes stays miles and miles away from my babies😂😂

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ohh forgot to mention, mujhe armaan ka apology acha nahi laga. Chillaya sabke saamne toh sorry bhi sabke saamne bolna chahiye tha, charu ka naam mat lo, but at least itna bol do ke i went overboard should have thought you could never do anything like theft.

N that hug was nice to watch but the fact that it came after he got to know the truth, woh bhi mujhe acha nahi laga. It was like dadi ke against jao toh gaali milegi but family ke liye blame lo toh hug milegasmiley39

& also the fact ke road pe ruhi mili abhira ko, armaan kidhar tha?? Soch liya ke woh apne aap aa jayegi & ghar chala gaya?? N ruhi akeli kaise car mein, na family na armaan, aise toh kabhi nahi hua aaj tak 🤷‍♀️

Regarding promo she might overhear a-r convo & decide to leave, isse zyada kuch nahi lagta hoga, n ruhi convince dadi to let them stay back & abhira will think she is supporting her & back to behena mere behena game for next 1 episode.

jab jab abhira armaan ki family ke liye kuch karti hai to yeh aa jaata hai sorry bolne...rohit ke waqt...yuvi ke waqt and now dadi and charu ke waqt...

abhira ek galti 3 baar karti hai...to yeh 3rd time hai....

next time abhira ne nahi manna hai sorry uska...😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

The physical chemistry between the leads is crazy tho

And Armaan is going to fall harder no doubt

He always looks like he’s going to gobble her up smiley9

You don't know how many people you just made happy

with the comment smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Ohh forgot to mention, mujhe armaan ka apology acha nahi laga. Chillaya sabke saamne toh sorry bhi sabke saamne bolna chahiye tha, charu ka naam mat lo, but at least itna bol do ke i went overboard should have thought you could never do anything like theft.

N that hug was nice to watch but the fact that it came after he got to know the truth, woh bhi mujhe acha nahi laga. It was like dadi ke against jao toh gaali milegi but family ke liye blame lo toh hug milegasmiley39

& also the fact ke road pe ruhi mili abhira ko, armaan kidhar tha?? Soch liya ke woh apne aap aa jayegi & ghar chala gaya?? N ruhi akeli kaise car mein, na family na armaan, aise toh kabhi nahi hua aaj tak 🤷‍♀️

Regarding promo she might overhear a-r convo & decide to leave, isse zyada kuch nahi lagta hoga, n ruhi convince dadi to let them stay back & abhira will think she is supporting her & back to behena mere behena game for next 1 episode.

armaan gets negative points.....kal hum baat kar rahe the na, ki saath aata hai kinahi....to nahi aaya...he was with dadi and family...and abhira ko chod diya...😂

not done armaan.....

ek thank u to banta tha...itna chilla chilla kar humgama machaya...tumhari family is thankless....tum to bol dete...😂 and use saath le kar aate...😂

The physical chemistry between the leads is crazy tho

And Armaan is going to fall harder no doubt

He always looks like he’s going to gobble her up smiley9

hum historically isko ko “he’s gonnna eat her up” bolte hai… “but gobble her up” sounds delicious 🥵🥵❤️
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they showed ar as top lawyer initially but he loses case with abhira. As the fl has blamed dadi she has to be rectifying that mistake so made her get a proof. But words of mistrust went in both sides. For itv these egos mus and zidd are used as their masala trp factor and separations. Till now all the entries are shown into house as coming from car and her single foot entry .Today she was walking on roads alone reaching the house. Ruhis lift is rejected by her and ar didn't care how she comes back home. Last night he ran to get her today its taken for granted. Its like ajayegi ghar apne aap. When she entered on her own after dadi he kept mum running after dadi. Later he was asking to come to his room. He was right. She was wrong in judging dadi but he too is wrong in mistrusting her. Egos dropped easily without hesitation not going in much zidd and extend the headache as still they are not pati patni related. Charu even if exposed will they keep her away or throw from home .never so its waste to expose them.Ar knows all the family well but he will keep them as priority as they are his family any day. Atlast ruhi is driving her car so her own journey starts not depending on front seat or back seat. I loved abhira ruhi banter.this is yeh rista story of two sisters any day amd rest all come , go vanish in between and around them. I badly want a positive story which can cleanse two old seasons buildup for these sisters hate and love.

nice analysis!!! Though overall a very nice episode with a cute hug but still there are some points which I wasn’t satisfied.. the first ab-ru scene wasn’t necessary and didn’t make any sense… from when did ab started having expectations from ru.. didn’t like the fact that Charu’s truth didn’t come in front of the family.. imo it can only mean Charu will probably do a bigger kaand and ab will get in a mess due to it… lastly Ar’s hug after hearing charu’s truth.. so in future there is possibility of again screaming and blaming if ab doesn’t have proof of her innocence… also the fact that ab easily forgave.. imo they are slowly taming ab’s fierceness… if you look the starting episodes and now you can easily see ab is slowly becoming a typical fl and if it’s true then chances are that Ar will turn into a typical ml whose anger ruins everything.. I don’t want it but let’s see…
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Okay but the issue is still not resolved

Dadisa is upset that someone in her own family went against her for the case

How is Abhira going to get forgiven for this?

I don't know but heard rumors regarding Ruhi talking to dadisa or Charu truth coming out

but we know it's not time for Abhira to leave so it'll work but how

your guess is as good as mine, I'm just tired of the 3 days precap smiley36

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

nice analysis!!! Though overall a very nice episode with a cute hug but still there are some points which I wasn’t satisfied.. the first ab-ru scene wasn’t necessary and didn’t make any sense… from when did ab started having expectations from ru.. didn’t like the fact that Charu’s truth didn’t come in front of the family.. imo it can only mean Charu will probably do a bigger kaand and ab will get in a mess due to it… lastly Ar’s hug after hearing charu’s truth.. so in future there is possibility of again screaming and blaming if ab doesn’t have proof of her innocence… also the fact that ab easily forgave.. imo they are slowly taming ab’s fierceness… if you look the starting episodes and now you can easily see ab is slowly becoming a typical fl and if it’s true then chances are that Ar will turn into a typical ml whose anger ruins everything.. I don’t want it but let’s see…

I don't want ar ab turn into typical ml and fl this is the reason I like them as a couple as they are different from other couples of itv

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 6 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Need some light hearted episodes

Hopefully Armaan sa becomes a little playful iykyksmiley43

that would way more interesting than ru ar ddp… they all might go on a picnic and we get some cute romantic scenes… Maine bhi start kar diya kp pakana🤦‍♀️😅…
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

I don't want ar ab turn into typical ml and fl

nobody wants that.. ab’s assertiveness and fierceness makes her unique… also Ar isn’t typical alpha male, he has a soft side… but the way things are going we can only hope that they don’t ruin the character for trp.. as I have noticed usually trp audience like the fl getting unnecessarily bashed her sacrificing for everyone…