Users

Frequent Posters

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Abhira get out of that bear hug and don't fall for those muscles, I'm still

hoping after all that she doesn't still I'm not moving back in the room smiley37

You really think so???? smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Why doesn’t Armaan tell the family it was Charu who was the culprit! Really it’s infuriating! Hamesha it happens that ML’s sisters and brothers kaand karte hai and FL ko punishment milti hai.. this trend is going on since Gen1 and has been increasing since then 😡

1203404 thumbnail

As much as I hate ungrateful brat Charu not getting exposed I have to say that it makes sense for them to show that 😭

The family would have faced more difficulties if Charu had been discovered, Phuphasa and Dadisa would’ve undoubtedly locked her up in the house. Even though Charu alone is entirely accountable for her actions and career, it's undeniable that these problems would have had the greatest impact on Golden Boy Armaan, and Abhira would have been heartbroken to see a Poddar's daughter's wings cut so short.

Girls like as Charu squander their independence and defame the gender as a whole, providing patriarchal individuals like Dadisa more ammunition to discourage female support.

So for greater good it’s better to give her a chance to improve her pathetic personality and not ruin chances she has.

End of the day she’s girl of this house and lacked any courage to leave home to fight against Dadisa or conscience to find faults in herself so yeh ghar pe rehke Abhira ko hi blame karti 24*7 for ruining her career . smiley39

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I am glad that Abhira told him that I should record this .. because something else will happen and again you will blame .. me I like the episodes skipped a lot of family n Ruhi related drama. ..

Charu will again backstab Abhira … but there’s no point in exposing her because there will be another hungama .. and it’s so not worth it ..just glad this time Armaan heard this ….though even he will forget this when the next kaand happens

ITV gives you a life lesson that nobody is it apna as and when circumstances favour .. people take sides with you or backstab you .. so you have to be aatma nirbhar
It’s not like how they show in movies people will be forever loyal to you and give their life for you

I loved it when manoj n fufa expressed disappointment.. krish took side of abhira

Manisha n Madhav told vidya yet again to accept abhira and armaan as bahu beta by heart don’t make it conditional that if he/she does something good for me I will accept otherwise I will go khilaaf

Manish is expecting abhira to nibhao vaada of keeping Ruhi happy .. what was he doing when abhira’s mother called him from death bed .

the good part is Ruhi will only be happy if armaan comes back in her life as husband.. but vidya will never accept this .. and leave the house herself..

I loved it when Abhira told Ruhi technically you are also not Poddar bahu .. then why are you pointing fingers at me ..

I also loved it that Armaan saw she keeps hisaab of every expense that Armaan has done for her . And calls it as Ehsaan .. it’s there in many series.. but till Armaan himself realises he loves Abhira and she belongs to him .. it will be the right move on her part .. where there is no rishta , there is no Haq on anything even expenses incurred by your spouse

one is a bahu not accepting the relationship easily another is not accepting she is not a bahu 🤣🤣 both are single coins only . Ar getting spine after yrs of bhoj on him and buried in their gratitudes of apna vs paraya concept. All are flawed .words lost from mouth cant be taken back any day.as the result is good everything is good. If dadi went to jail all raise dance on her head . How all said words jab se abhira ayi hi blah blah it continues next no doubt because its their heart words which they say out when they are not pleased. Manish today he is happy tomorrow he himself can say all those kathor kathin words as he too is human being 🤣🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago
priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sirf armaan ko top lawyer hi nhi cool as a cucumber bhi bataya lekin usne document gayab hue hain yah baat janne ke bad abhira ke sath jis tarah ka bartap Kiya use kahin se bhi woh cool toh nhi lag raha tha aur Jake dev ka hath bhi pakad tha aur cross check bhi kar raha tha ,smiley36

Aur first episode jismein uska intro hua tha usmein to fidget spinner ke sath khel raha tha cool tha Banda uska kya hua..?

Edited by priyabehera - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: bluech96

Me tooo. She should definitely ask why should they stay in the same room 😂😂

There is no more scope of any more qs. Ab melted away after the long hug. And she is already back to their room as seen in the last scene.
1203404 thumbnail

Ruhi will put anyone under the bus for her own gain, but Abhira won't do that.

Had Ruhi been in Abhira's position, she certainly would have thrown Charu under the bus to resolve the issues between her and Armaan. Just like she flipped out on Charu that day.

Ruhi is solely obsessed with Armaan and lacks comprehension of the depth of his emotions.

She's merely his sister-in-law and former crush, but she makes so many demands; I can't even begin to picture the problems she would have as a wife because Armaan is so obedient to Poddars. Would’ve been a Vidya 2.0 who keeps crying about her destiny and guilt tripping her husband for doing him a favour by being such an ideal bahu.

Abhira is the ideal match for Armaan , she is neither a doormat, a helpless lady, or irrational and selfish .

Akshara did him a great favour , he wouldn’t have found a girl like Abhira on his own anywhere in the world.smiley36

Edited by Daffodils01 - 6 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Me tooo. She should definitely ask why should they stay in the same room 😂😂

Yeah she should not move back in that room. Tomorrow dadi will tell both of them to move out it’s better she packs her stuff and move out from the house on her own

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Sirf armaan ko top lawyer hi nhi cool as a cucumber bhi bataya lekin usne document gayab hue hain yah baat janne ke bad abhira ke sath jis tarah ka bartap Kiya use kahin se bhi woh cool toh nhi lag raha tha aur Jake dev ka hath bhi pakad tha aur cross check bhi kar raha tha ,smiley36

Aur first episode jismein uska interview hua tha usmein to fidget spinner ke sath khel raha tha cool tha Banda uska kya hua..?

from the time abhira told she supports truth and poor it started . Its her individual thinking to trust dadi or not in the case. as family she is wrong in misjudging dadi he didn't support her intentions. Today she asked same words then why didn't you trust me. Both are on same pov not trusting each other. Its not about acceptance of their relationship by elders any day its family vs them always. Even the real chor got choot and ijjat easily as family 🤣🤣 because thats blood always supports. Why ruhi or abhira gets that any bond between them once in amavasya or purnima is because of that blood connect of their moms.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yah I’m soo dissapointed charu got out Scott free. Sigh.

Krish is a darling!

They keep hinting on the Abhira ka birth truth… Sab lollipop. The wig waali’s ka screen time makes me genuinely uncomfortable lol!

Babysa is falling y’all. Itni easyily she forgave him. Grrr 😭 why babysa why?

But good amount of cute scenes of abhimaan! Armaan is gonna fall fast after this and realize it as well . I hope they don’t have any more reason to stretch out Armaan side se love … please

And ruhi is such a flipper… today she is like me and Abhira should be each other’s support. Tomorrow the minute she realized Armaan is asked to leave she says chod do usse!

Also this was the longest hug! 😭❤️ cuties! And they were super comfortable this time around!smiley42

Well the drama isn't over yet that's why I'm not commenting, until is over

Charu is a very selfish person, there's not one remorse in her eyes or heart for what she

did to her grandmother and family, forget Abhira. You heard what she said to Abhira,

you mad at me cause I said all that to you.

This is all I thought

Pakthana Pakhi Didi GIF - Pakthana Pakhi Didi GIFs