Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1278151 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Oh my God ..How could I miss Ruhi's this talent? Maybe u should point it to the writer. Ruhi-Ab senti dialogues (which were irritating to the core for me) dene ke liye aise blooper daal diya ki Ruhi drive karti hai? pichle 4 mahino se jo exploit kiya Armaan the driver ko ? kitni dramebaaz ladki hai yeh...

Are koi Manisha Chachi ko btao

She can drive by own

She doesn't need Jeth to drive. Next time koi badia dialogue aaega. 😂

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Daddy Gang

We can check off the list of Abhira being on Armaan lap

I'll discuss the eye flicker later

Haayee!!! smiley27smiley27

I haven't seen the episode yet!!

Mujhe jor se rona aa raha hai!! smiley13smiley19

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

smiley36smiley36smiley36

Shirtless we won't get unless she has to rub cream, but he could've lying

down on his stomach, but then we won't get lap scene.

You know dkp are slow, we have to take a win when we get it

True!

And I would take it over Lusty Ruhi's DDP..

We will get shirtless soon!

Honey-Friend thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Haayee!!

Nazar naa lage in dono ko!!

Nazar Vector Images (over 1,000)

deleted

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 6 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

as charu is caught and excused nit exposed, abhira is sach mein pari orelse chor , dhoka dene wali infront of full family.

I am glad that Abhira told him that I should record this .. because something else will happen and again you will blame .. me I like the episodes skipped a lot of family n Ruhi related drama. ..

Charu will again backstab Abhira … but there’s no point in exposing her because there will be another hungama .. and it’s so not worth it ..just glad this time Armaan heard this ….though even he will forget this when the next kaand happens

ITV gives you a life lesson that nobody is apna as and when circumstances favour .. people take sides with you or backstab you .. so you have to be aatma nirbhar
It’s not like how they show in movies people will be forever loyal to you and give their life for you

I loved it when manoj n fufa expressed disappointment.. krish took side of abhira .. and gave a counter argument he is learning to voice out his thoughts

Manisha n Madhav told vidya yet again to accept abhira and armaan as bahu beta by heart don’t make it conditional that if he/she does something good for me I will accept otherwise I will go khilaaf .. and call them musibat ..

Manish is expecting abhira to nibhao vaada of keeping Ruhi happy .. what was he doing when abhira’s mother called him from death bed why should abhira who is 8 years younger than the stinking 🐟 Ruhi keep this vaada ..

Ruhi will only be happy if armaan comes back in her life as husband.. but vidya will never accept this .. and leave the house herself..

the best part about this is Ruhi is such a cursed apple anybody who takes a bite gets the 💀 .. so best of luck Armaan .. your 🕰️ is ticking .. tum bhi Jaldi time out ho jaoge 😂😂😂

I loved it when Abhira told Ruhi technically you are also not Poddar bahu .. then why are you pointing fingers at me ..

I also loved it that Armaan saw Abhira keeps hisaab of every expense that Armaan has done for her . And calls it as Ehsaan .. it’s there in many series.. but till Armaan himself realises he loves Abhira and she belongs to him .. it will be the right move on her part .. where there is no rishta , there is no Haq on anything even expenses incurred by your spouse

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 months ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Cholmates revelation track bhi phuski na nikle

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Ye to ITV hai but real me daadi ki kuch ni hota

Also armaan had audio recording of Same conversation. Wo Saadi ki bcha leta. But builder shayd exposed ni hota. Wo abhira ne kiya.

they showed ar as top lawyer initially but he loses case with abhira. As the fl has blamed dadi she has to be rectifying that mistake so made her get a proof. But words of mistrust went in both sides. For itv these egos mus and zidd are used as their masala trp factor and separations. Till now all the entries are shown into house as coming from car and her single foot entry .Today she was walking on roads alone reaching the house. Ruhis lift is rejected by her and ar didn't care how she comes back home. Last night he ran to get her today its taken for granted. Its like ajayegi ghar apne aap. When she entered on her own after dadi he kept mum running after dadi. Later he was asking to come to his room. He was right. She was wrong in judging dadi but he too is wrong in mistrusting her. Egos dropped easily without hesitation not going in much zidd and extend the headache as still they are not pati patni related. Charu even if exposed will they keep her away or throw from home .never so its waste to expose them.Ar knows all the family well but he will keep them as priority as they are his family any day. Atlast ruhi is driving her car so her own journey starts not depending on front seat or back seat. I loved abhira ruhi banter.this is yeh rista story of two sisters any day amd rest all come , go vanish in between and around them. I badly want a positive story which can cleanse two old seasons buildup for these sisters hate and love.
Edited by Mehersudha - 6 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhira get out of that bear hug and don't fall for those muscles, I'm still

hoping after all that she doesn't still I'm not moving back in the room smiley37

Me tooo. She should definitely ask why should they stay in the same room 😂😂