Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I could not agree more about the fillers in Jaan Nisar. They are really exhausting. Nosherwan is great character. I hope they will use him well in later episodes. We need more emotions, and I expect more from Dua btw

Deewangi was a rollercoaster. I really liked Danish's performance as Sultan, especially in the final episode. Danish reflected Sultan's crushed desperation beautifully. (even in his final moments he still sees hallucination of Nageen and hoping something probably smiley19 what a loser man djfdk)

I hope so too. I don't want to finish episode on 10 episode. Sultaan was far better character than Nageen later husband. I disliked him more. But, Sultan deserved such ending for his crimes.

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

no I believe it is airing wednesday to sunday

not sure if its just this week or everyweek

Just this week. It's part of the Eid special telecast.
heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I hope so too. I don't want to finish episode on 10 episode. Sultaan was far better character than Nageen later husband. I disliked him more. But, Sultan deserved such ending for his crimes.

I didn't like Haroon either because he was dumb. Nageen wasn't a likable character, which I agree with, but her self-respect amazed me smiley36

When Sultan thought he was getting revenge by putting Nageen in the worst situations, he also expected her to do the same things he did for love, which meant compromising her self-respect. Worse, in inside he actually always wished MAYBE she would fight for his love, but she didn't sakljdksdss That's what drives him into his tragedy too. It's not the only reason, of course, but it's a powerful one.

Yes, he loved her intensely and deeply, but in a spoiled and selfish way. This was basically his way of loving.
I loved his complexness :')

Edited by heartfilia - 3 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: heartfilia

I could not agree more about the fillers in Jaan Nisar. They are really exhausting. Nosherwan is great character. I hope they will use him well in later episodes. We need more emotions, and I expect more from Dua btw

Deewangi was a rollercoaster. I really liked Danish's performance as Sultan, especially in the final episode. Danish reflected Sultan's crushed desperation beautifully. (even in his final moments he still sees hallucination of Nageen and hoping something probably smiley19 what a loser man djfdk)

Sultan Durani was such an iconic character, his dialogues, his swag and Danish's performance made it so entertaining to watch him...

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mala06

Yes, the ending was justified but it was one of the most fun grey characters to watch on ptv.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes, the ending was justified but it was one of the most fun grey characters to watch on ptv.

Yeah. I also love well written grey characters.

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Just this week. It's part of the Eid special telecast.

I hope story kuch agey barhe and we get some good Daniba scenes smiley42