Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

I still don't think Virat will marry Amruta to save her reputation. The CVs have been very consistent in not improving ties between Amruta and the Ahujas, but rather somehow showing them to continue with the illogical enimity. 

Here is what I feel may happen (although would love to be proven wrong) If marriage happens, Ahujas will repent like anything, they (at least Bebe and Mami) will not be resentful, hate Amruta. She did everything in her capacity to save Nimrit, but if marriage breaks, Rajiv-Ishika are exposed, then problem solved, but then there would have to be someone new to move the story forward, which the CVs wouldn't be keen on so soon, but if Rajiv-Ishika won't be exposed and still the marriage breaks (courtesy Rajiv exposed) , then their track mainly Ishika’s track will logically be over, which Cvs wouldn't want. So logically marriage should break with no exposure, that way the hate-Amruta saga would continue and pave way for hateful Amvira marriage track. smiley18

was thinking around the same lines. Perhaps Amruta will get the required proofs, but knowing it and knowing he will get exposed, Rajiv will turn the table and break it himself, blaming Amruta for it - I'd say even before she can provide the proof. 

That'll lead to Babita wanting to break her alliance - likely prodded by Ishika too. 

Need to see how Virat handles it - will he be the puppet of mom or someone who will marry her, which babita didnt expect. Some more exploration to be done here - say, how would he feel when he hears the news of Amruta getting married, or will he be feeling anything on the last day of her job... odd questions but they have given hints that he will feel at least a bit odd. Will be bad of Virat if he is the puppet of mom - likely going by itv stds but bad on the character. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Add to it, just in the previous scene she had mentioned to Shekhar that she is waiting for Ishika to be 'befikar'. Could've extended the same thing to Rajiv. Challenges are all good if they show her capable of handling the challenge and not show her making stupid mistakes on the way to complete it. [The phone falling down while recording, making him aware... well... even coming out of the auto - all in that bts - is kind of stupid mistake.] Actually would've been fun if she just said to both of them 'yaar tum dono ko mere saamne hi kyu tapakna tha' and left. smiley36

btw, liked how Virat says 'burrrf' now, mimicing her drunk one... and her insisting on 'ru'... 'Amru...'.  Guess this can even continue to be part of their banters for a long time. 

Yes, it's funny! Left Shengdanasmiley36 She is not aware of calling him that and it will be cool if he mentions it in the future. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

They didn't actually show Virat rescuing her, (clever) but traditionally the MLs are the ones doing all the rescuing. And good that FINALLY , the marriage is happening. It wasn't just another ceremony just to drag the drama. White outfit is any day better than that purple, orange combo. smiley7 Which I can always take your help to burn, courtesy your very helpful DP smiley43 smiley17 

Something tells me its likely to be Shekhar / probably one of her allies. If Virat is the one, its tough for him (or dumb of him) to not try to connect the dots - cant be moms puppet later on. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

https://youtu.be/-Cm4H4iELPI?si=oHtxe1h6nhKX1Pgk

The kalire and the kidnapping. Was expecting Rajiv to be the one - but Ishika nikli. 

from the precap for 5th, seems like they are moving into the white outfit day. 

Kidnapping seriously smiley7 But kamal hai yahan Ishika didn't hide herself, wah.

Btw Amruta and Amrita same naam hai but are Ishita and Ishika the same because SBS wale ne Ishita hi bol diya.

Kash shaadi hojaye 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar sacchi mein iss sab drama mein they r dragging wedding too much yaar literally I am bored plz 🙏 when will this be wind up?smiley29

Pyaarasam thumbnail

They didn't actually show Virat rescuing her, (clever) but traditionally the MLs are the ones doing all the rescuing. And good that FINALLY , the marriage is happening. It wasn't just another ceremony just to drag the drama. White outfit is any day better than that purple, orange combo. smiley7 Which I can always take your help to burn, courtesy your very helpful DP smiley43 smiley17 

Maybe it's not him, Kaka ho sakta hai ya phir Shekar. Virat might be busy with the wedding unless he suspected Ishika

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I also thought it was Shekhar not Virat but she has mobile with her and if Rajeev breaks it himself than Ahuja's will surely try to fix it again .

Pyaarasam thumbnail

smiley36 In the nearly 2000 eps in kkb, I like only around a dozen of her outfits - most of them in last part of first track, Simonika, 7yr leap, and the couple of the executive ones in the final one. (Many like the Mogambo ones, but I dont.smiley3) The rest for me were just ok... so pretty used to seeing Sriti's characters in odd / not ideal outfits. Doesn't bother me at all. 

Her makeover after the leap was amazing (when she was back for revenge), western and saree both were fantastic and changing. I loved that part and the beginning when she was wearing salwar kameez

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

But I don't think for Babita it's big deal to have EMA as she herself told Nimmi that day to blindly follow what Rajeev says as Rajeev can get anyone. I feel she just want to get her married for society pressure. Amruta is a strong she does not care about society and all but I am saying from her mother prospective for her Amruta marriage is everything. On that ground I said. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I still don't think Virat will marry Amruta to save her reputation. The CVs have been very consistent in not improving ties between Amruta and the Ahujas, but rather somehow showing them to continue with the illogical enimity. 

Here is what I feel may happen (although would love to be proven wrong) If marriage happens, Ahujas will repent like anything, they (at least Bebe and Mami) will not be resentful, hate Amruta. She did everything in her capacity to save Nimrit, but if marriage breaks, Rajiv-Ishika are exposed, then problem solved, but then there would have to be someone new to move the story forward, which the CVs wouldn't be keen on so soon, but if Rajiv-Ishika won't be exposed and still the marriage breaks (courtesy Rajiv exposed) , then their track mainly Ishika’s track will logically be over, which Cvs wouldn't want. So logically marriage should break with no exposure, that way the hate-Amruta saga would continue and pave way for hateful Amvira marriage track. smiley18

Well, Rajiv can be exposed without mentioning Ishika. And rahi baat Amu, some might regret in the A  but Babita and Bebe will find something else to reproach Amu.