Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

In their defense (though its tough to do so) there are times when I smell the gas leak in my room before someone in the kitchen becomes aware of it. Of course, the magnitude is much smaller. But even considering all factors, it is odd - and they need not have at least extended the scene so much that they look dumb to not smell it for so long. Do get that Virat could smell it before them, but such a big leak going unnoticed by them was smiley21. Ideally should also be 'hearing' the gas leak. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

If Abhiraj did something, again his intervention was not really required. He can go on 'dil tutta ve' mode all by himself because she accused him. 

Lets see how they handle the point about Coolie learning about Abhiraj taking the video part. Think he may ask her how she got this and she may not answer ... need not. 

Yeah.. that's a major part of the reason why I neglected to mention he showed Ammu the video. Same happened with mistress' video on Amu handling money during slap scandal. I don't think Amu ever asked about why Coolie thought she recorded and spread the video on SM.

It won't make sense for Ammu to disclose her source so soon, then Coolie can suspect and confront Abhiraj whenever he makes that manhandling of Amu video viral. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

So as per new seg, Amruta will mess up Virat's presentation by getting drunk herself. smiley37smiley20

The bts downstairs by the van and jogging time is Dildaar trying to get the two to apologise to eo / sort the matter. [What the seg was about.] 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I mean really?  Amruta drunk and messed up his presentation smiley7smiley6

Hmm yeh serial dekhun ya band kardoon? 🤔 

Ek acchi khabar nahin aati aaj kal smiley19

Adiandsid thumbnail

Dont mind it at all. 'You mess up my prospects, I can do that to you too'. 

And she will be the one who feels guilty earlier.

Ep 113 update posted in EDT#5 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm yaa I  gone through hmm but don't feel like watching 😕 

Already I

All of my favorite shows went off air smiley7

Bass yehi ek tha ummed ki kiran bass yeh bhi destruction raastey per aagayi

Hmm holi jey epi mein hi sahi they confess their feelings and mu door hojaye but I think 🤔 They will even waste that episode for sure like 100th one