Poll to check what attracted you most to watch KMTMG & to continue!

Poll

What made you start watching this new Zee fiction serial, KMTMG?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Its 21/2 months into launch of this Zeetv hindi daily serial KMTMG which started telecast on Nov, 27 2023 at 10pm slot.

Curious to know what all factors made people like you actually start watching this one, be it online or on TV.

Please attempt this poll. (Multiple choices allowed, while casting votes) smiley1

Are you still continuing or have discontinued watching KMTMG or have become irregular? smiley9

If so, why? can pls share in comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The enemies-to-lovers plot was interesting. FL was real and convincing. For once her parents weren't gods on earth. Her mother was a doormat and dad ran after a younger girl. ML had an interesting backstory as a divorced man.

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Sriti.

I wasn't impressed with the lead casting first because it reminded me too much of the other serial. However, Sriti - Arijit have fine chemistry between them. Arijit is doing an outstanding job from the last time I saw him as second lead and Sriti as usual is amazing.

The story could be better though. Initially, it was too heavy with Jayesh - Ishika implications, then Rajiv (which looks better in comparison now) and now this revenge track is looking forced.