How are you regularly watching KMTMG serial?

Poll

What mode are you using to watch KMTMG episodes/clips?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Its going to be a month since KMTMG launched on Zeetv. But noticing some India viewers here in forum or on social media informing they are watching online in different modes, not on TV. smiley9 

If TV viewing is less, then how can channel increase fiction TV viewership and revenues that come from paytv subscribers & advertisers? how will makers get back their investment with budgets being spent on shoots?smiley24When there is more online viewing (that too free) with comparatively less on TV, then in the current times life span of a fiction serial becomes much smaller or it keeps losing quality of production.smiley14

Making a poll here to check the same. 

What mode are you using to watch KMTMG episodes/clips? Pls do answer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laitam56 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

as can be watched on ZeeTV,which does not even follow the set display time and,although it is already shown in late time,devoting the best time to all kinds of spam like RM,KKB,KB...,it's KMTMG time is still always delayed. I don't understand,do they do it specifically,so that TRP does not bypass ordinary,bored,but someone else's supported series? I live far away,but I was subscribed to the ZeeTV channel for some shows,but... i interrupted it simply because the program grid is not respected and it is arranged in such a way that the worse the show the better the time it is shown and,sometimes you just don't get to a normal show anymore,when it is postponed to the latest time.That's why now I watch somewhere other than ZeeTV.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Working night shift, so watching on TV in the weekends and on zee5 app , either on the phone or computer during weekdays 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Watching On Zee 5 App 

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Watching on zee5 App. 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Poll answers till now showcase that viewers on forum aren't watching KMTMG on TV.smiley42

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

As I'm paying my subscription charges for Zee5, I don't feel guilty for not watching it on TV. It's just not convenient on weekdays. I just watch 10-12 episodes together whenever I get the time. Anyway the story moves at a snail's pace.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

I watch it online on ZEE5.  I am living out of India.

imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

[QUOTE=ambsug]

Working night shift, so watching on TV in the weekends and on zee5 app , either on the phone or computer during weekdays 

[/QUOTE}

Same