Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

I wanted her to remove it on day one too. smiley36 But then liked the perspective Ammu and Virat brought. But Bhavani ke dimaag me gaya nahi to... good it happened the way it did. 

Yeh dono badi badi bateein wada pav khate smiley36

Abhi dekho he said woh wedding ki din bahaar le jayega.Woh bhi mission fail honga.

I thought virat changed but he is still don't talk abt my past 😕 He doesn't want working girl as bride 😂 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Last sentence I think he is doing it to mock Ammu. Think the scene comes after they have an argument in his room (the segment)... since Babita comes in she hides behind the curtain. 

Yeah... turned out to be badi badi baatein. Also kal ke function se kuch seekha hi nahi ... back to square one for Bhavani... ab shaadi.smiley5

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Last sentence I think he is doing it to mock Ammu. Think the scene comes after they have an argument in his room (the segment)... since Babita comes in she hides behind the curtain. 

Yeah... turned out to be badi badi baatein. Also kal ke function se kuch seekha hi nahi ... back to square one for Bhavani... ab shaadi.smiley5

I thought shaadi nahin hongi?

But looking at IG pic lagta hain hojayegi.

Sab terrace pe khusal mangal jeevan ji rahe hain 😞

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aaj loved Aaji's scene and Bhavani who took off that magalsutra, great! Adding Ammu and Virat's statement bakhi nonsense. Yeh Jayesh and even others didn't understand that akhir Aaji Ammu ka hai and she can't stand the bad except with her MS khand but hai toh Ammu ki Aaji. 

I hope she will say sorry to Virat and vice-versa. Virat ne Bhavani koh bhi support ki toh kuch aache  hona chahiye iss angle se. 

Kher let's see further. Precap misleading or not, his Mother Matlabi asking about Ammu well we already know bass naam abhi nahin diya feeling koh...she last time with her Aai's words now Virat's turn and why is she there???  Just to give them opportunities to fight like cat and dog again takhi "mein tumse..." dialogue use karesmiley24 so predictable! 

Edited by Pyaarasam - 16 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Ab yeh preview dekh kar faint mat ho jana 😂

Bab asking Virat ko banker jaise ladki chaiye yeh nahin ?

Dekhna ke liye dekhe kal ka episode tv se pehle .

Edit:

Is amu hiding inside or listening from outside virat room?

Ab aaji kahan gayi for veg shopping too. 

I think she is inside probably went to talk to VSA and ended up hiding. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

I caught up on the discussion I missed I would love to agree yet disagree with some of you. Like I said in my previous post, Aaji even if she dislikes Coolie, should reconsider her thoughts. She judged him without knowing him, and after Bhavani, Aaji should appreciate him.

Amu dhal toh hai Bhavani ka, but there is someone who helped her more than she could, and that was VIRAT! Daughter bola na Bhavani ko toh Virat deserves a hug from Aaji. Beti toh phassi hai Virat ke charm mein aab Maa ke badi takhi whatever will happen on the upcoming shaadi track, she will be one of those supporting the leads rishta. So face-off ho but Aaji should understand Virat in the end.

Rishta se yaad aya pandit and kundali ka kya hua? 

Whatever gonna happen would be "almost good" for this ITV show crap story. 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kiskey ig story ?

And as per bts they were shooting a scene where amu is in wedding attire and they said it's a promo shoot bit till now they dint yet released the promo smiley29

Hmm looks like some accidental wedding or some conditinal wedding will happen smiley18

Which I am least interested smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

I caught up on the discussion I missed I would love to agree yet disagree with some of you. Like I said in my previous post, Aaji even if she dislikes Coolie, should reconsider her thoughts. She judged him without knowing him, and after Bhavani, Aaji should appreciate him.

Amu dhal toh hai Bhavani ka, but there is someone who helped her more than she could, and that was VIRAT! Daughter bola na Bhavani ko toh Virat deserves a hug from Aaji. Beti toh phassi hai Virat ke charm mein aab Maa ke badi takhi whatever will happen on the upcoming shaadi track, she will be one of those supporting the leads rishta. So face-off ho but Aaji should understand Virat in the end.

Rishta se yaad aya pandit and kundali ka kya hua? 

Whatever gonna happen would be "almost good" for this ITV show crap story. 

Yeah... she will end up appreciating him too, though the initial attitude may be the same as last time. 

Not expecting her to support leads 'rishta' / if there is an alliance stage... but she may end up supporting their wedding after its done. 

Will be odd if she cant see through Abhiraj's facade. 

Lets move to EDT#6

Edited by Adiandsid - 16 days ago