Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Its possible. She wont like him for her grand daughter, thats for sure. May be the reality slap Ammu and Bhavani required... that someone here pointed out (you or vivkriti). 

Also liked Nimmi trying to act smart but being shut down by her... could've said more... something like 'bade hein to bachche dum nahi hilate'. 

I wanted her to be back to give reality check to mother daughter and mostly that will happen as Aaji will never want him for her grand daughter. 

Good that Aaji gave back to Nimrit she deserves it.

vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Is it me or the way aaji takes amu and bhavani with virat in background.She is taking amu far from him too 😊

shabnam se sida budiya lol 😂

Dekho on face good nataunki started from today infront of peanut 😏

Aaji will never be in favour of VA marriage as she too does not like Coolie. She will give reality check to mother daughter about what Coolie did with them earlier. 

vivkriti thumbnail

About using the main door of Ahjuas, even Aaji came in through the main door today, which implies Harsh and Jahan chose to bring her from there. Why not the terrace? Will have the same effect after all!

Its gaffes like these that makes me think (biased as I am) that the scriptwriter and director cant think about small details like Ammu having her fingers crossed during the sms scene. 

[But... may be cause they wanted to use the lift for Aaji's health sake. But then pretty odd right? You have to go in through the Ahuja house, that too with a weapon of mass destruction.smiley36]

Aaji coming through main door may be to make her aware of what is going on as since they are staying at Ahuja's terrace they will not able to hide from Aaji about Jayesh wedding drama. JK too wants Aaji to teach Jayesh lesson so she must have brought her there. 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6EM3coPwH5/

No idea about the og source... But kaash ye ho jaye. smiley37

Edit: Got the og source

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

I too asked same question after watching episode.

Kuch bhi they show logic and this show doesn't go together lol.

Mere sawalon ka jawab do, do na singing on terrace.The song was also picturzed on terrace 😂

I forgot terrace is such imp place after all 😂

They are very poorly handling it. Logic and this show does not go together.

vivkriti thumbnail

https://x.com/Itszahid8/status/1782404823142297683
No idea about the og source... But kaash ye ho jaye. smiley37

This will be super fun. Hope it happens in reality. Babita face will be worth watching.smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Bhavani wearing that MS was not fair as divorce women does not wear it after seperation . Here he already have someone in his life and ready to get married to her. Bhavani by wearing such things gives opportunity for others to humiliate her. Why to wear suhaag ki nishani of that cheater husband when he is already getting married to someone else. Aaji was good in today's episode.

While I agree with that, I also liked (and agree with) what Ammu and Virat said too. While she left it as her 'choice', he asked her to wear it with pride as a symbol of her virtue. But yeah... a) she doesn't exactly look at it the way they said it - which is bad given all the things he has done and said to her and her daughter, and b) someone else will always want to poke their nose in her life. So in the end what was needed to be done happened through Aaji. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vivkriti

This will be super fun. Hope it happens in reality. Babita face will be worth watching.smiley37

Finally pata chala dildar ji kahan jate the lol

Isliye ahuja house mein shaadi kar rahe the last day surprise to bab  smiley37

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

While I agree with that, I also liked (and agree with) what Ammu and Virat said too. While she left it as her 'choice', he asked her to wear it with pride as a symbol of her virtue. But yeah... a) she doesn't exactly look at it the way they said it - which is bad given all the things he has done and said to her and her daughter, and b) someone else will always want to poke their nose in her life. So in the end what was needed to be done happened through Aaji. 

MS suhaag ki nishani hain not some other piece jewellery gifted her during wedding by husband or her married life.Is the guy even worth for whom she is wearing it.

I wanted her to remove it on her own,but she didn't.If they were still in divorce procedure or fighting for her husband then thats other story.

I mentioned abt MS even the scene came becz i was confused abt her divorce case status.

While virat still says he doesn't want to talk abt his past but when it comes to bhavani he is different.Bhavani has spent more time compare to virat in her married life and has 2 kids.Understanding someone and going through its is different.

Adiandsid thumbnail

I wanted her to remove it on day one too. smiley36 But then liked the perspective Ammu and Virat brought. But Bhavani ke dimaag me gaya nahi to... good it happened the way it did.