Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I have Punjabi friend so I know their culture but here there is a indication of AmVira marriage on the card next. 

vivkriti thumbnail

Is it true they will be going to Lonavala for some function of chitnis and sathe family or just prediction. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

If its Virat-Amruta marriage next up, it can only happen in the way we discussed earlier. In a way, can also take that since her alliance is fixed, she is the one getting married next. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Nah... Lonavla was a hypothetical situation I created. As in even if they go miles away to have Amruta's life shown independent of Virat, they will somehow bring Virat there too. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago
vivkriti thumbnail

Yes...  But I feel this Gautam angle is fixed just for Amvira marriage to happen as Babita to take revenge of her daughter broken marrige will break Amruta marriage and Virat will end up marrying her to save her reputation. 

vivkriti thumbnail

But she will end up marrying Virat not Gautam as per Guruji prediction and many indications they are giving us. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Yes...  But I feel this Gautam angle is fixed just for Amvira marriage to happen as Babita to take revenge of her daughter broken marrige will break Amruta marriage and Virat will end up marrying her to save her reputation. 

Sure Ishika will have something to do with it too. Can also be connected to the Bhavani-Jayesh deal which may be Bhavani / Amruta / the new Dadi will refuse eventually - making Ishika do it. 

vivkriti thumbnail

Yes. But Ishika too is a main villain now so she will surely do something to break Amruta marriage. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5344227

Link To The Second Thread Here

In Case Iam Sleeping.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

But why Amruta have to disclose him that she knows about their confetti conspiracy. ITV FL always have a typical style of confessions once they comes to know the truth. It would have been better she just wait for the moment to catch them red handedly as they would have been careless now since they know they will be more cautious. 

Add to it, just in the previous scene she had mentioned to Shekhar that she is waiting for Ishika to be 'befikar'. Could've extended the same thing to Rajiv. Challenges are all good if they show her capable of handling the challenge and not show her making stupid mistakes on the way to complete it. [The phone falling down while recording, making him aware... well... even coming out of the auto - all in that bts - is kind of stupid mistake.] Actually would've been fun if she just said to both of them 'yaar tum dono ko mere saamne hi kyu tapakna tha' and left. smiley36

btw, liked how Virat says 'burrrf' now, mimicing her drunk one... and her insisting on 'ru'... 'Amru...'.  Guess this can even continue to be part of their banters for a long time. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago