Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

when I got home, I put Sara down on the couch and I called Ana to tell her that Sara was at my place. and by the way I told her that I saw him too. my ex-husband. hmm, her reaction was. god are you ok where did he come from here____ a thousand questions and not a single answer. While I was talking to Ana, Marko appeared at the door and Sara ran to throw herself into his arms and kiss him. Marko was standing at the door laughing together with Sara, and I was standing next to them and talking to Ana on the phone. at that moment he passed by the house and he was very sad and I thought I saw his tears. he was not even aware that I saw him because my hair is very long and the curls I have fall over my eyes. that's why no one knows where I'm looking. hahhahaha sometimes I find it interesting because I can look at the people around me, and they are not even aware of my gaze.

zajedno thumbnail

a little later, Ana also appeared at the door and panicked as she was, she grabbed my hand and poured me a glass of water to calm me down. hahahha but she needed that water, because she looked like she saw a ghost and not me. they stayed with me for a long time that day and we talked about anything and everything. neither of us could understand how he found himself here, and how he could know that I was here. we looked at all the options, but we never got a solution. my ex-husband disturbed me a bit and I have to be honest, I was glad to see him. after the long and difficult years I spent in solitude, now I had a reason to think about myself and my actions again. when they left I sat down in the armchair and wrapped myself in a blanket because it was a fresh night, at least I was cold. I had no idea that someone was watching me through the window. He stood and looked at me.

zajedno thumbnail

the next days I was very busy with work, so I almost forgot about him. my routine was always the same every day, so whoever followed me knew how I spent my days. one day I had to stay at work until late at night and Ana had to leave after Sara. Marko and I were making arrangements for the wedding, so I didn't have time to pick her up. When Ana came back with Sara, she took my hand and led me to the next room. She was very strange and then asked me if I noticed that someone was following and watching me. >I couldn't answer her because I somehow felt that he was the one who behaved like that. I said that I might have seen a car, but that I didn't attach any importance to it. Sara played in the flower shop with Marko and was very happy that she could help with the arrangement. at that moment I was talking to Anna and I didn't even hear that someone entered the flower shop and was looking around the flower shop. sara was important and asked uncle if you wanted a bouquet of flowers, my mom no. 2 makes the most beautiful flowers. he remained in shock and looked at Sara and then at Marko because he realized that they were father and daughter. Marko, not knowing who was standing in front of him, called me by name and said Nataša, dear, come on, I have a customer. I said wait just a little bit and continued to explain to Anna that there is no reason for her to be angry and afraid. I wanted to go out, but I accidentally got caught on the table and tore my skirt a little. I asked Mark through the door to serve the customer because I have to go home. and all this happened behind closed doors. I had no idea that my ex had come to the flower shop to see me. Marko sent Sara to the room where I was entangled with my skirt and nobody could see Ana because she was behind me, and that's how he saw me and Sara taking her in my arms,

zajedno thumbnail

Chapter No. 4

Days passed and I went back to the state I was in until I saw him again. Finally I forgot that I saw him and I realized that he didn't even see me, or maybe he thought he saw me. And even if he saw me, he didn't want to contact me. My conclusion was that, and afterwards it was easier for me to understand that he never even loved me. Business was going well and I progressed very quickly and I had another flower shop and then we decided to expand our business outside the country. We sold the flowers we picked on the mountain to all the countries where we did business, and we had a lot of employed people. Our small business grew into a huge company. After a year of hard work, I finally just sat and rested. And so one day I was relaxing with a good book waiting for Sara from school, when I noticed that a car had parked in front of my house.

zajedno thumbnail

I have to say that I was a very happy person because of everything that happened to me after the divorce. 10 full years have passed, I was still alone and sometimes I WONDERED HOW HE WAS WITH HIS NEW FAMILY. I KNEW THAT I HAD NO RIGHTS TO HIM, AND THAT'S HOW TIME WAS PASSING IN THE KNOWING THAT HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE, AND I STILL COULDN'T FIND A PERSON THAT I COULD LOVE, I HAD A LOT OF SUITORS, BUT NONE OF THEM ATTRACTED MY ATTENTION. AND THAT'S HOW TIME WAS PASSING BY, but I couldn't love anyone.

Reading the book that I got as a gift from Ana, I realized that Ana also thinks that I am lonely and that I need someone to be with me. hahahahha The book was full of romance and love. My dear Ana, she couldn't turn me around and impose a few blind dates on me. What kind of men she sent to court me hahahaha she is impossible. And Marko argued with her all the time, I think he was always on my side. In the meantime, Ana gave birth to another girl who was named after me little Nataša, I was so happy about that and I cried a lot from happiness. And Sara was still my little girl and I was her mother no. 2

zajedno thumbnail

I'm writing all this to you because I want you to know how fate plays with people.

Waiting for Sara from school, I settled comfortably in the armchair on the terrace and looked at the surroundings. My dog was lying next to me, by the way Sara brought that dog when she was little, and she left it with me. The German shepherd is huge, but calm as a baby. Enjoying the beautiful sunny day, I had no idea what was happening in the car in front of my house. Sara ran to me and kissed me and threw herself at my dog, all happy. hahahah how scared he was, because he was sleeping. And then his tail was jumping with happiness. And the two of them played in my yard until Sara had to go home. She entered the house and screamed she said. Mom, I'm hungry. I got up to make her a sandwich and at that moment I paid attention to the car that was parked in front of my house. the car was huge and the windows were tinted, so I couldn't see who was driving such a car.

zajedno thumbnail

After that, I only managed to hear the loud screeching of tires on that car. As if he were a madman. hnnn very strange. I thought that no one was sitting in the car when the car was parked, it seemed to me that someone got out, and now I heard a loud squeal of brakes. It means that someone was sitting in the car and watching me. Very strange. That crossed my mind, but I quickly forgot about the incident. I went on a short vacation and left my dog with Marko and Ana. Sara got a few days off from school because I asked her teacher to release her from classes because before that she was a little sick and the doctor advised her to go to the sea for a while. Since I didn't have any work because most of the time Marko was in charge of everything, I went on vacation with Sara. We stayed for 10 days. In the meantime, Ana did not leave the house because little Nataša fell ill, and so Marko was in charge of both work and my house. He left when needed to water the flowers and collect the mail and possibly do something else. She loves Marko as much as he learned with all of us. Marko noticed a big black car in the street and every time he came to my house he met that car. That's what he told me when Sara and I came back from the sea. I have to say that I have never had a better time at sea than then.

zajedno thumbnail

That evening I had to stay with them because they were afraid that someone would hurt me. Tomorrow I went home and the car was gone. A few days passed and we kind of forgot about it, but I always looked back to see if there was anyone on the street. Marko advised me that if I happen to see that car again, I should call the police. However, nothing happened so terrible that she would call the police. Now I have to say something very important, my ex-husband was one of the police inspectors. At the time when we were divorcing, he was supposed to take over his department. That's all I knew about him. I gave up his last name and returned mine because I didn't want him to ask about me. I know he would have found me if I had left his last name. My last name was a little unusual, so I took my mother's maiden name. I did everything I thought I should and to hide from him. But, when I think about it, he saw me and knew where I was. This is all ten years after the divorce.

zajedno thumbnail

chapter 5

in order to explain everything that happened next, I have to say that I was also involved in some of the actions that my husband carried out. I was young and I loved mysteries and I was always happy to participate in some actions because my ex was a very well-known and popular inspector. I wanted to get a job as a policeman, but my husband forbade me to do it because he was very afraid for my life. what an irony, he was afraid for my life, and he was creating a family with another woman. Like him, I graduated from the police academy, but after a while I realized that he was right. I worked in a travel agency and that was enough for me. It was important to me that he was next to me. How wrong I was. My life started anew when I moved here. I still practiced self-defense and karate and I still enjoyed solving some mysteries, but I never dealt with the police again.

zajedno thumbnail

I didn't tell Ani and Mark about that part of my life, because I thought there was no need for them to know. Although, if I had said some things, they wouldn't have turned out exactly the way they were. Marko was still very skeptical and very nervous about the car with dark windows, but I had to calm him down somehow. In order not to put them in any danger, I also hid the fact that my husband is an inspector and that he is always in danger. I hid all this from them, but I hoped that they would not be angry with me if I ever told them the truth. I just wanted to protect them as well. Speaking of protection, I have to say that the black vehicle appeared after some time. That's when I saw myself that there was something strange and that suddenly more than before I had to protect all those I love. My dog has been very nervous in the last few days and sometimes it seemed to me that he didn't even want to run anymore. After a few days, I took my dog to the vet, where they told me that there was poison in his blood. Then I started to shake, because I realized that I and everyone around me were in danger.