Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Hope she was able to focus on her career enough to make it work for her and provide her a living.

maybe this change of environment has a positive effect on her.
zajedno thumbnail

nothing has been the same since that evening. it was very difficult for me to focus on work and on the details around me. I slowly fell into depression, from which it was difficult to recover. My only hope was that he did not change his mind about our life together. As much as I tried to make the time he spent with me more beautiful, he avoided that time as the biggest burden. His sentence that hit me hard was the following: As long as you stick to what you promised your friends that we won't have children, until we succeed in our careers, they are the ones who already have children and are thinking about more. That's when I realized that he did something wrong.

zajedno thumbnail

I thought for a long time what that sentence meant, and I didn't know how to interpret it. his anger and rage were so strong that I slowly withdrew into myself. my withdrawal was very bad and he seemed to have that in mind. everything indicated that he was guilty of something, but I couldn't figure out what. my friends also distanced themselves from me as if they were hiding something from me too. then after a few weeks I understood. the child my friend is expecting is my husband's child. it was so obvious that I was surprised that I didn't see it clearly. I couldn't ask him openly, but all my suspicions came true one day when I saw on his phone that she was calling him. The message that arrived after that call read: We need to meet and resolve our situation.

zajedno thumbnail

after that I realized that nothing was mine anymore. I wanted to do the right thing. my husband was no longer my husband, because he had another person whom he seemed to love more than me. I wanted to ask him about my friend, but I was afraid of the truth. that's when I decided. I couldn't stand him telling me that he did it, that he was unfaithful to me. it hurt me a lot to learn that he wanted to become a father, but with another woman. the conversation we had the day before filing for divorce went like this.

- I have to talk to you: I said.

-Hmmm, fine tonight when I get back from work. his answer.

- I'm going to make dinner, somehow that's all that came out of my mouth.

- you don't have to try, they eat something at work.-

it was very very painful for me. means it's true, he didn't even want to have dinner with me. my throat tightened from the pain, and my heart ached, but I managed to stay calm,

zajedno thumbnail

that dinner has also arrived. he was very nervous, and so was I. I sat down on my favorite armchair and held a glass of water in my hand. He sat across from me and just looked at me coldly. And then I said in a panic. - I want a divorce. At first I thought he was going to ask for an explanation, but he just asked me coldly and I told him which man he was talking about. I was left in shock. He passes something on to me, something that is not true, and I know that he is the one who cheated. I got up from the chair and poured water on him, and I only managed to turn around and leave the house. Tomorrow I filed the divorce papers and I strongly emphasized that I want to divorce as soon as possible. I left the house to him and I didn't need anything from him. I took my things and moved to a hotel until the divorce was finalized. Meanwhile, my society completely ignored me because in their eyes I was the one to blame for the divorce. whatever, I, who am innocent in the whole story, turned out to be a bad

Edited by zajedno - 11 months ago
zajedno thumbnail

after the divorce where I saw him for the last time, I just packed up and left the city where the most beautiful and also the saddest thing that I could have experienced happened. I just have to add that the divorce went peacefully and that he was the one who gave up everything in my favor, I did not accept his help, because I thought that he, as a new father, should have the conditions for the baby. I was not able to I see him in that role because he violated what we agreed on. I left my job and went to the unknown. No one knew where I went because I didn't want him to find out.

zajedno thumbnail

chapter 2,

and now. leaving the city where I had everything and I was left with nothing, I went to the city where he and I spent our wedding anniversary once upon a time and that place was wonderful to me. During that visit, I realized that this city could be the city where I could live. and so I slowly realized that I had made the right decision to move here. As a little girl, I loved wild flowers and made various arrangements from those flowers. That place was at the foot of a mountain where various wild flowers grew. I enjoyed this passion of mine and in a very short time I became a highly respected arranger. I opened my flower shop and had the help of a friend who helped me pick and arrange those flowers. He was a great friend of mine during that period when I moved here and he helped me a lot. he and his wife took care of me when I was sick.

zajedno thumbnail

In the meantime, my parents died and they left me a nice sum of money so that I can get by in life. Their death hit me hard because I was emotionally attached to the two of them. and that was another blow for me, because they died in a traffic accident. everything happened to me in just one year. my whole life collapsed in that year and it felt like someone was punishing me for something. I was sick for a long time, and my friend and his wife (marko and Ana) did their best to bring me back to life. their daughter also helped me a lot because I had to move and look after her. My new friends made me get out of bed and take care of that little being, little Sara, while they were on their way. Later I found out that they lied to me, they stayed with the neighbors for 10 days and followed me through the window. They had only one hope that I would break free from civility and accept life. I was alone during that period, I have to be honest, a bit more of a burden because I didn't know how to cope with a small baby.

zajedno thumbnail

after that time I got better and Sara and I spent time together. Sara walked with me, learned her first words with me and I directed all my love towards her. Sara called me mom no. 2 Together with Anna, I decided everything about Sara. Ana was also a little jealous of the two of us, but I was glad that I had an obligation to another person. Sara put a smile back on my face and I was somehow happy again. Sara grew slowly and so I also came back to life. Now she was already a big girl at the age of 5 and she had already started kindergarten. She protested a little at first because she didn't want to go without her mom no. 2, but she agreed because I promised her that I would come pick her up. hahahahha, how happy I was when I went to pick Sara up from the kindergarten. Her cute little voice when she says my mom no. 2 has come to pick me up. the children around her were amazed by that, and I was all happy, taking her in my arms and kissing her as if she were my own child.

zajedno thumbnail

chapter no. 3

I return to the present.

I grabbed my heart because I couldn't believe that he was there, he was standing behind me and looking at me in disbelief. My greatest love. I NEVER GET OVER HIM AND I STILL LOVED HIM. uhhh, what a mess in my head. I managed to calm down and continue walking slowly. I went to pick Sara up at kindergarten and she made me laugh. I felt that he was following me and I didn't want to turn around. I went out with Sara in my arms and I was holding her small backpack with things in my hand. When I left the kindergarten, I saw him staggering and holding his heart. His reaction surprised me, and I didn't understand why he behaved like that. SARA was a restless little girl and she managed to knock her backpack out of my hand. I slowly bent down to get the backpack and out of the corner of my eye I noticed that he was approaching me. fearing that we would meet, I quickly took my backpack and continued as if I hadn't even seen him. my heart was pounding, so much so that even Sara noticed that I was nervous and asked me if I was sick again. I had to smile and kiss her on the cheek. We got into the car and drove home.