Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Nobody came to watch Gal Gadot’s Zionist propoganda movie even though she invited all of them. Instead the night ended in chaos smiley37

This is how we do it! smiley40

Boycott Zionists at the movies. Boycott all pro-Zionist and pro-Israel companies. Block their warships from leaving the docks. Protest every weekend. Protest on social media 24/7. 🇵🇸✊🏽❤️

https://twitter.com/eve_barlow/status/1722630595367616675?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

https://twitter.com/eve_barlow/status/1722631626688168365?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Three human rights groups have filed an ICC (International Criminal Court) lawsuit against the fascist state of Israel for war crimes. Today. There’s going to be more.

Spain and Belgium are the first two Western European countries that have been very vocally blasting Israel off. More should follow suit soon.

Even the whiny Macron is asking for a ceasefire now.

https://twitter.com/sdonziger/status/1722655203260829941?s=46&t=tZzRor5dLvRasXaXfa6jBw

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

lol boycott Israeli product? Sure, how about also giving up on all the Israeli inventions and drugs that we use every day? I am sure we can get by just flying horses.smiley17smiley36

the UN Human Rights org is a joke. Bought by the extreme left fanatics, funded by Qatari, Chinese and Saudi money. By the standards of the UNHR, the last 3 countries are paragons of human rights. One loses all credibility by talking about them.

also, most of the extreme left live off handouts. They never built anything, so it's total BS to be claiming that their tax dollars are going to Israel. More likely, their money is going to their home countries and ending up funding terrorists.

the palestinians should take responsibility for whatever has happened to them instead of always blaming others. They gave up umpteen opportunities to live in peace with the Israelis. They elected the evil hamas, overthrowing the secular Fatah.

791198 thumbnail

Birdienumnum, you have zero evidence to show American tax dollars are not going to Israel to fund the Genocide. There’s plenty of proof that American tax payers are funding Israel’s carnage. Hence, Americans are outraged.

As for your unhinged attacks at United Nations and other reputable organizations, you, with zero proof to back your claims do not get to say UN is a nobody. If UN is a non-entity, who are you? Just a forum member.

Unless you can cite some sources or provide evidence based documentation to back your claims, your text block of nonsense is getting reported. This is a current affairs thread to denounce Israel. With articles, tweets, research, news. Not rant away your biased feelings without any evidence.

If you want to worship Israel and Zionists, go open your own thread or post in the support Israel thread.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

^ now now, let's not be making up our own rules. As stated, the thread exists to support neither side. I dont see where it says it's about specifically denouncing Israel. My post addresses some points raised, and does so without engaging in personal attacks. Hope that helps.smiley2

and if there's a thread that gets opened just for denouncing Israel, that sure would be a thread worth reporting, and not just to IF admin. smiley2

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Since when is a thread exclusive to certain members on an open forum? Is this thread by invite only? Do we need to "request to join"? And even if the invisible invitations went only to certain members, if those members are reviling Israel in post after post and thread after thread, why is there a need for a separate thread to "denounce" Israel?

Also, phrases like "you do not get to say" or "go open your own thread" speak from a position of authority. As far as I know, only the development team is put in that position by Vijay smiley1

Lastly, when a human rights commission has members like PRC, Cuba and Pakistan, it's credibility could (and should) be certainly questioned.

1275042 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

^ now now, let's not be making up our own rules. As stated, the thread exists to support neither side. I dont see where it says it's about specifically denouncing Israel. My post addresses some points raised, and does so without engaging in personal attacks. Hope that helps.smiley2

and if there's a thread that gets opened just for denouncing Israel, that sure would be a thread worth reporting, and not just to IF admin. smiley2

Two's a company

Three's a crowd

smiley36

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Since when is a thread exclusive to certain members on an open forum?

Lastly, when a human rights commission has members like PRC, Cuba and Pakistan, it's credibility could (and should) be certainly questioned.

Direct this question to the mods who decided Israel support thread was only for Israel supporters. I am sure you would know since you are probably one among many who’ve reported my links and op-eds that criticized Israel.

@Bold: Cuba, Pakistan are not being dragged to hell right now by worldwide protests for violating Geneva conventions and UN mandates. Hence, that is strictly your opinion. Your opinion isn’t worth jack compared to a reputable organization like the UN. Try as you might to type essays citing Brittanica as your source of information.

K.Universe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Cuba, Pakistan are not being dragged to hell right now by worldwide protests for violating Geneva conventions and UN mandates.

That's probably because most of those protesting Israel have double standards.

Hence, that is strictly your opinion. Your opinion isn’t worth jack compared to a reputable organization like the UN.

1. You are confusing UNHRC with UN in all your replies. UNHRC has 47 members and UN has 193. When we are questioning the credibility of UNHRC, it was based on the reasoning that the council whose mission is to address human rights issues (like freedom of association and assembly, freedom of expression, freedom of belief and religion, women's rights etc.), has as its members countries like China and Cuba where human rights issues completely go for a toss. This is along the lines of the idiom "fox guarding the hen house!". If you find a fault with this reasoning, please verbalize it clearly.

2. That an organization is credible/reputable, is your opinion. That it is not, is another opinion. Be that as it may, only one of the opinions has been supported with reasoning.

Word Count: 1

K.Universe. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixie_Cut

It's quite amusing to witness some of the most prejudiced members of this forum suddenly becoming "sensitive" towards a specific community, all to support their evidently Islamophobic agenda that has been present since time immemorial.

Without making this look like a "good cop bad cop" routine, I would like to say that I agree with the gist of what Birdie has said above.

On these very forums there are some Hindus (I am taking their religious affiliation assertions at face value!) who are supporting Palestine (vociferously if I may add). There are also some Hindus on these forums who are on the side of Israel. You seem to be saying that whichever Hindu is not on the Palestine side is Islamophobic while completely disregarding what they have been saying about terrorist attacks, who started it, who was on the receiving end most times during the Arab-Jew conflict over the decades and how some Indians could actually empathize with Israelis on that front having suffered vicious attacks over the decades (and centuries) themselves. That is dishonest to the core.

Question to you: how many people on these forums claiming that they are Muslims have taken the side of Israel? I will wait to hear from you.