Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: vandana21

I remember your username from years ago!!! ..was it YHM?

Yes smiley36

Word Count: 1

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Yes, today's episode was really nice! Slow transformation of Kunal - loved him today (no not forgiven for past behavior yet!) but precap seemed to indicate that he hit vandana's brother with his car or something! hope that's not true!! Not sure what that brother is up to disappearing on the family - but regardless i don't want Kunal to be the one hitting/killing him!

Yes hope the precap is just a misunderstanding smiley26
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

This show is just depressing, boring and toxic! Hope it goes offair soon!

Edited by Criticiser - 11 months ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

This show is just depressing, boring and toxic!

It’s starting to get good but slow
ShanUlas thumbnail

So it was not an accident. Kunal found Vandana's brother roaming on the road like a homeless. He brough him home. Evil sister is stepping up her game.

All in all it was a family drama today.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah! Waiting for Vaibhav's two-timing to come out - Vandana can move on and decide to be single, become good friends with Kunal slowly - who hopefully will regret his rude past with her ..and i'm ok with it taking a while for them to fall in love again :) both have a past to get over!

hope it won't be like Kunal will step in to marry her just because Vaibhav backs off! I'm a little pissed with the 35 and single that keeps getting thrown at us!

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

So it was not an accident. Kunal found Vandana's brother roaming on the road like a homeless. He brough him home. Evil sister is stepping up her game.

All in all it was a family drama today.

ShanUlas thumbnail

I think something as U said might happen..due to some twist FL ml will get married very soon.

They need trp boost and only dhamakedaar twisted marriage can do it.

I too would have liked slow friendship then love then marriage but they don't have time for that.

So it will be marriage first then love will come later.

Edited by ShanUlas - 11 months ago
vdna thumbnail

Oh no! I wouldn't want marriage first!!

I want good friendship and then slow burn love.

But i think Vaibhav's truth will be out. Her father seems to have taken ill in shock - and I guess somehow K&V will get married?! - I saw some SBS where Hemant and his wife seemed to indicate that "vandu will get married" - i'm guessing not to Vaibhav ..but ugh i hope that Kunal and V don't get married right away.

They have a long way to go. Also what about Kunal's ex who apparently has cheated on him.

I would much rather see a nice friendship turn into love!!

I think something as U said might happen..due to some twist FL ml will get married very soon.

They need trp boost and only dhamakedaar twisted marriage can do it.

I too would have liked slow friendship then love then marriage but they don't have time for that.

So it will be marriage first then love will come later.

ShanUlas thumbnail

Oh no! I wouldn't want marriage first!!

I want good friendship and then slow burn love.

But i think Vaibhav's truth will be out. Her father seems to have taken ill in shock - and I guess somehow K&V will get married?! - I saw some SBS where Hemant and his wife seemed to indicate that "vandu will get married" - i'm guessing not to Vaibhav ..but ugh i hope that Kunal and V don't get married right away.

They have a long way to go. Also what about Kunal's ex who apparently has cheated on him.

I would much rather see a nice friendship turn into love!!

I think they will go on with vaibhaw vandhu marriage preparation. Evil sister will make some drama on d day ....n Kunal can come out as savior ...but he will have ulterior motives in marrying Vandana.

Coz as per intial promo....Kunal 's dad manipulates him into using Vandu and her father to save their company.

Somehow Vandu dad n Kunal dad have history together due to Kunals mom. It will be the twist. Kunal dad will try to use Vandu and her dad to avenge his own wife. Coz that house Vandana Niwas belongs to Kunals mom. She gave it to Vandu n her dad . That's why Vandu dad is so reluctant in selling it.

As for now I see FL ML marriage happening...which may look like he is saving Vandu reputation but it might be revealed later that he has his own motives.

Kunal does like Vandana as woman but he is equally vulnerable to his dad's manipulation. So he will always walk that thin line between good and bad towards Vandana

Edited by ShanUlas - 11 months ago
vdna thumbnail

Hm, what you are saying makes sense! I did realize that there is some connection between Kunal's mom and V's dad - wonder if it was a romantic one? I think V's dad was an aspiring artist looking up to Kunal's dad for work and was witness to the abuse his mom faced at the hands of her husband. Perhaps helped her break free even?

One of the FBs showed Vandu's dad being rejected by Kunal's dad - but does her dad know who Kunal is? He did see his father but didn't seem to recognize him, correct? Since i fast forward the initial few episodes I could have missed it!

I guess under these circumstances marriage is alright - it might be nice to see his realization of her goodness and the true colors of his dad etc. I can see it unfold as a beautiful love story as long as the writers don't screw it up. Kunal is torn between his dad and his true innate nature - his sister can also be instrumental in making him realize right from wrong - i hope this turns out to be good!!

I think they will go on with vaibhaw vandhu marriage preparation. Evil sister will make some drama on d day ....n Kunal can come out as savior ...but he will have ulterior motives in marrying Vandana.

Coz as per intial promo....Kunal 's dad manipulates him into using Vandu and her father to save their company.

Somehow Vandu dad n Kunal dad have history together due to Kunals mom. It will be the twist. Kunal dad will try to use Vandu and her dad to avenge his own wife. Coz that house Vandana Niwas belongs to Kunals mom. She gave it to Vandu n her dad . That's why Vandu dad is so reluctant in selling it.

As for now I see FL ML marriage happening...which may look like he is saving Vandu reputation but it might be revealed later that he has his own motives.

Kunal does like Vandana as woman but he is equally vulnerable to his dad's manipulation. So he will always walk that thin line between good and bad towards Vandana