Frequent Posters

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Let's continue....smiley4

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I like Sayli a lot. She has really worked on herself during this show. I want the show to do well for her sake. Even the guy who plays Bobby ..Ronit, Mrunal...they are all good actors. 

Of course, Mohit I like a lot since KulfiKumar. 

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I always thought Sayli was superb in romantic scenes. I think that’s where her magic lives. 

And yes, @vish86, BPKH had the worst ending. I agree. I’m hoping BKAS doesn’t end like that. 

So, @heyjude07, the personal news on YT about Sayli was true? 😲🫣Wow. I don’t know these people personally but I think Sayli can do better than him. Someone please let her know that I know a few bachelors. They are in internet security career field and may wear glasses but they are perfect gentlemen. 🤗

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

Since the serial is ending, I think StarPlus should give BKAS an hour episode finale. All the other shows had hour episodes except BKAS a few weeks ago.  

Also, I think we should have a Final Episode Watch Party or BKAS After Party. If we are leaving each other and the show is ending, we may as well leave with a party. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 And of course this will be virtual. 🌐

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
Ronniev16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Damn..So the show is going off air?

vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronniev16

Damn..So the show is going off air?

Yes 11 march 

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Yep… it’s all over social media. It’s a sad day for all of us, but hoping that the count up to 200 episodes are the best. 

vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Since the serial is ending, I think StarPlus should give BKAS an hour episode finale. All the other shows had hour episodes except BKAS a few weeks ago.  

Also, I think we should have a Final Episode Watch Party or BKAS After Party. If we are leaving each other and the show is ending, we may as well leave with a party. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 And of course this will be virtual. 🌐

Feeling helpless I so hate this feeling after so long I with the same pain 

But it’s ok every good thing comes to end one day be strong 💪 all we will enjoy the rest and kuvan will always remain our hearts ❤️ 

Aishwarrior thumbnail

If this show had been on ZeeTV it would have lasted for years. Their shows only have a 1.6 high TRP. Nothing higher.

This is definitely heartbreaking but it was such a pleasure to meet everyone in this forum. This was the nicest ITV forum I’ve ever been apart of. 🫶🏽🥰 Everyone was so kind and we shared many laughs. It was a blessing.