BKAS Episode Discussion Thread #1 [DT NOTE PG 37] new ETD link pg 150 - Page 150

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I agree that the love story started way too late. The gem 💎 for the show was always KuVan (Sayli & Mohit) and nothing else. These two are magical on screen and I wish makers would have realized that and capitalized on it a long time ago but you’re right, too much time was focused on Tara and Sonia. I actually think the Sonia track was what made the audience fizzle out. The audience wanted more KuVan but they consistently made Kunal treat Vandu poorly to where the relationship seemed like an awful idea many times in the serial. 

I’m hoping something changes.This is not good news for viewers but certainly not good news for people who are doing this for a living. This is their job. This is their income. This is their dream. I’ll be praying for everyone🙏🏽. I was really rooting for Sayli to have a long running show. She’s my fav. 🫶🏽

vish86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am back to ITV after so many years but same story repeating I so disappointed ☹️ it’s never ending all good things are ending soon after NK and KHKT I am back to saylis BHPKT it’s a worst ending 

I thought this will run long because rajan ji have good relationship with ⭐️ but no same with him too BKAS deserve a chance but ⭐️ never consider any fans or other things if they took a decision to off air it happens never give chance to anyone one or they want care fans 

Any way hope we will get better story with some lovely kuvan moments to our memories 🙏🙌✌️

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Vandu is still without a music career so the serial is not rushing too much. And infertility hasn’t come up. I think her having her music career and baby would be the end. Also, we still don’t know all the details to the Vijay/Vani/Kuldeep story so there is more to tell. I’m hoping Vandu threatens Kuldeep with the video which sends him back to London. If this is exposed to Kunal… well maybe that’s the end. But this same thing happened in December with the wedding and we thought the show was reaching its end. Evil Dad was planing to destroy wedding and destroy Vijay but of course dad went back to London. 

I’m not going to believe the show is going off air until I hear it from Sayli herself. 😑🤨😂

We are at page 150. When do we use new link? 

Originally posted by: heyjude07

Vandana has recorded Kuldeep's meeting with the doctor. Sab kuch record kar liyasmiley17 in one day.  Even Mrunal Vaibhav meeting. So they are literally rushing towards the end is it? smiley7

heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

We can move. 150 is the limit for each thread. 

vish86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Vandu is still without a music career so the serial is not rushing too much. And infertility hasn’t come up. I think her having her music career and baby would be the end. Also, we still don’t know all the details to the Vijay/Vani/Kuldeep story so there is more to tell. I’m hoping Vandu threatens Kuldeep with the video which sends him back to London. If this is exposed to Kunal… well maybe that’s the end. But this same thing happened in December with the wedding and we thought the show was reaching its end. Evil Dad was planing to destroy wedding and destroy Vijay but of course dad went back to London. 

I’m not going to believe the show is going off air until I hear it from Sayli herself. 😑🤨😂

We are at page 150. When do we use new link? 

No dear it’s ending and I saw now new show of star plus advertising is replacing BKAS

And like your positive attitude but this ITV 🙁🙁🙁

vish86 thumbnail

Coming to sayli she’s a good actress and I follow her from BPKT and after that BKAS she has grown up as actor and I hope she have more success in future because she’s 25 and I love her she act with senior actors like mohith and Karan and she became more popular with Mohith because they shared nice bond off screen and on screen 

Mohith is good actor and this my first experience with him 

Because of sayli I watched this 

And I happy of kuvan story going to end with them with out any generation leap and replacing main leads to other actors better they end with our lovely team 

And it’s worth watching ✌️🙌🫶

Edited by vish86 - 2 months ago
sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Has this been confirmed any cast and crew or just an IF report? I know the new show is coming at 9pm, but can BKAK have a slot change?

Edited by sas79 - 2 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm cat atlast came out if the bag smiley38

So they are wrapping up on March 11th 

Yaa they really wasted time on soniya track and mrunal 

Even they focused on sonua they would have parallel started #kuvan track 

But they dint hmmm

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Please head here