BKAS Episode Discussion Thread #1 [DT NOTE PG 37] new ETD link pg 150 - Page 129

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: vish86

OmG kuvan 😭😭😭😭😭 guys check the mohith IG story 💔💔💔💔

Ab kuku hospital me pada dikhega☹️

But jaise ki kuku hamesha bolta hai 40 is new 20 so use kuch hoga nahi 2 din me fit and fine hokar chillata dikhega kisi na kisi parsmiley36

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Oh now emotional and taking care of him hmm ok smiley42

Hope so smiley42

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj fighting scene me gunde vandu ko pareshan kar rahe the aur kuku gadi ke upar khada hokar style mar raha tha smiley37

Ye nahi ki time waste kiye bina directly fight start kar de nahi nahi muze to style marni hai pehle baki sab bad me smiley36

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This means sponge baths and smoothies! 😂😍

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Oh now emotional and taking care of him hmm ok smiley42

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I hate that Bobby has stepped into the dark side. 😣 Can’t believe Bobby is ignoring everyone in his family for Mrunal. So sad and it’s crazy all at the same time.

It was good to see Pammi put Mrunal in her place today. Pammi is a character who is cunning but yet very likable at times. I’m glad those two are not teaming up together. 

Originally posted by: melliflous

I don’t think Bobby would realize anything any soon …. His expressions since K stood up for V weren’t guilty, he was rather not happy that V has been given this right by K. It almost felt like it was suiting him and others that K was calling it loveless marriage earlier. And the last epi, he was affected and almost convinced with what Mrunal was saying. He is totally blinded right now.

Vaibhav is just comical, he can’t seem to make any intelligent plan at all. Though M is quite cunning, she knows how to get people emotionally manipulated… like she did to V by calling her tai aai ( she knew V get emotional with motherly love for many) and B. I had been thinking why and when did B fall in love or had any faint idea of marrying M and realized that probably it was when she kept telling him how no one would ever accept her child and put him directly on spot if he’d be able to marry her. So Vaibhav would probably continue to make flop plans but Mrunal would be able to cause damage to somewhat degree. Threat to Kuvan is only the parents history as of now which is unknown to these two. 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haha 😄 

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Plz ab iss time mein bhi no dreams plz plz sabkuch reality dikhana bhaishaap smiley6

Ajkal vandu key dreams dekh key sapna aur hakikat ka bech ka antar bhool gayi mein aajkal smiley5

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh no. And they have to show superstition proving right :(

I hope that kunal doesn’t lose his consciousness for days as that would mean soods would throw  vandana and Vani( may be) out. It’s only because they feared Kunal( monetary reasons) , V was there in that house. How will all this affect Tara? May be I ‘m going on a different tangent and may be this is only to make kunal completely and madly fall in love with V

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

continue here