Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

At this point with the serial ending soon, I think they should just give the viewers everything they want to see. πŸ˜‚

We want Vandu and Kunal to finally consummate their marriage and without Kunal being drunk like they show in most degrading serials🀨. They have time to show this. LOL! Writers, all we need is one night… 2 minutes. It can be brief. LOL! πŸ˜‚

We will never have this opportunity again. PleaseπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

Originally posted by: vish86

I don’t think we will get kuvan first night epi I can remember vandu’s first night with vebhav poor vandu πŸ˜”πŸ’”

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think we will get a ending that wraps up all the loose ends. Because since the new show promo dropped, the feeling has been that the makers knew off air was happening soon hence rushing KuVan love story and bringing back Kuldeep for the final show down. So I think all the issues will be addressed, like suhaag raat, infertility issues and Vandu's singing career.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So many things our mind but I know time is limited and we will get high speed episodes tomorrow onwards πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

they are so many tacks are yet to show but we are so unlucky I know we never get kuvan again that’s the worst part πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vish86

So many things our mind but I know time is limited and we will get high speed episodes tomorrow onwards πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

they are so many tacks are yet to show but we are so unlucky I know we never get kuvan again that’s the worst part πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

To be honest, it's better to have a short good show rather than a long one that is bad. But I do think this show was too short. Another 3 to 6 months would have been really good.

vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

To be honest, it's better to have a short good show rather than a long one that is bad. But I do think this show was too short. Another 3 to 6 months would have been really good.

Absolutely agree πŸ‘ πŸ’― I don’t want to run 2 to 4 years at least maximum 1 years much better than 4 to 5 years this show deserves more πŸ˜”πŸ™Œ

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I also feel that show has at least 3-4 months story remaining to focus on music and kuvan. I don’t think the cast knew though as last week Sayli was excitedly saying that there are a lot of fun things and drama going to happen. Channel should have given the show a couple of months at least to wrap up.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mohit's insta story Feeling sad πŸ’”smiley19

IMG_20240221_215116.JPG

Edited by Chinmayi18 - 6 months ago
heyjude07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The confession happened too quickly. Within two weeks both realised their love and confessed. Their relationship could have been built up throughout all the accompanying drama. Yesterday when I was watching the first few episodes, I was thinking that they could have shown so many fun Kuvan scenes. Anyway, let's hope they end it well with good scenes.

No BTS, no reels on the sets..the team seems to be on leave. Everyone has posted from home or wherever.

So we don't know how it is going to be going ahead, except that Vandana has recorded booth Kuldeep with the doctor and Mrunal with Vaibhav.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wait what?! i'm just logging in - where are you guys getting the ending news???? is it officially confirmed??? ...our forum just about was getting so active that it was hard to keep up with all posts and now they are gonna end the show?!

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It’s rather sad that when the show got over a bit negativity and gained SM buzz due to Kuvan finally being the focal point, it’s shutting the shop.