If trps dont improve it will end in two or three months

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

GossipsTv(GTv)

@GossipsTv

·

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@StarPlus

ALL SHOWS#TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.5#PandyaStore 1.4#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.1#Imlie 1.5#BaateinKuchAnkaheeSi 1.2#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 1.6#Anupamaa 2.3#YehHaiChahatein 1.6#Titlie 1.0

Criticiser thumbnail

I agree with him it’s not a typical drama… it’s worse than a ‘typical drama’ smiley44

Gunde, ladai, DDP, DV, this is all normal and not typical isn’t it absolutely joke smiley29

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I agree with him it’s not a typical drama… it’s worse than a ‘typical drama’ smiley44

Gunde, ladai, DDP, DV, this is all normal and not typical isn’t it absolutely joke smiley29

@ bold - 💯

I think this is the washroom issue week TRP. It deserves terrible TRP.

Vandana was too aggressive and now is too cranky. Yeah, too much DDP - yeah, with the gunde, loan and all. I don't understand what is the problem with being chorus singer till one becomes lead singer. Vandana cries for that too. Atleast, she is getting a job where she is treated well and she enjoys singing. Vaibhav suddenly missing like GuruMaa.

This PH has the worst writers. smiley21

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

As much as I felt bad for Faltu , I still feel this show deserves a chance . A fierce female lead not taking nonsense from anyone, using TU instead of typical itv leads AAP  and JI behind male leads name is refreshing  to see. It's not the actors fault that faltu was taken down. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Even though SP deserve it by being unfair, I still feel bad for Sayli. She has had siuch bad luck with all her shows. 😭

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

this one is promoted as musical drama - no music in past two weeks of episodes - just ott dramas. KKB was musical, loved the original / not so famous songs in that show.

Sutapasima thumbnail

GossipsTv(GTv)

@GossipsTv

#SuperExclusive#TRP @StarPlus

ALL SHOWS#Titlie 0.5 (6:30pm)#TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.5#PandyaStore 1.6#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.1#Imlie 1.6#BaateinKuchAnkaheeSi 1.2#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 1.7#Anupamaa 2.3#YehHaiChahatein 1.6#KehDoonTumhein 0.9@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

11:58 AM · Sep 14, 2023

·

Views