Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: vdna

no he doesn't know!! ..he wasn't around then and V hasn't had a chance or reason to tell him yet. Was hoping it would be a nice sweet couple moment but I guess there won't be any time for it. In fact, they might leap a bit because otherwise how is Kunal going to digest his father's reality and get over it so quickly to give us a happily ever after sorta ending? ..I think first V will stop MB wedding by exposing M's intentions and throwing her out and hopefully Vaibhav goes back to jail.

Next will be the father reveal that will break K ..and then I guess evil dad will try to harm V ..K saves her then a leap ..then all big happy family minus evil dad and mrunal ..and hopefully hemant and anagha get out too ..

anyway i'll wait for some cast to officially post a off air message :) ..still find it hard to believe!!

Couple of months Leap is definitely making sense for K to normalize after his father’s truth.
yeah Hemant and anagha need to get out too minus shivam. Vandana still doesn’t know that anagha was plotting to Vaibhav to get rid of her father. She needs to be punished. Hemant anyways is useless and has done all money laundering.
Leap can help Bobby to be back to normal too.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

😂We are on a countdown. LOL! I want them to give us all the KuVan moments we have longed for in 19 days. I wish we could get a few 1 hour episodes. That would be nice.

KuVan will need to consummate their marriage soon and fast 😂. If Vandu is cuddling in bed with him, it shouldn’t be too long before things escalate. 😂 I said this earlier today. I want her to experience morning sickness one day and be shocked that she’s pregnant. Hopefully Kunal will support when he finds out she’s infertile which I think is a lie from Vaibhav.

i wish they do then!! ..and yes Mohit and Sayli have great chemistry and off screen camaraderie - they look great together and only now can do fun things - wish the London trip would have materialized ..

Also, will Kunal ever know of Vandu's infertility? Will we get that nice support she deserves? ..Don't want them to rush it all in the end!

Aishwarrior thumbnail

I think Mrunal will seek forgiveness. No one may forgive her but she’s pregnant so I’m not sure where else she would go if Vaibhav is back in jail.

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Most likely Vaibhav had planned that to get rid of V from his life slowly. I ‘d love to see that she finds that she is pregnant and is surprised. I hope we get lots and lots of kuvan… they deprived us all this time by serving drama . We accepted all the storyline changes from originally promised promos, it was supposed to be romantic show. They better give us that in the remaining episodes.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know right! How long can he control. I hope we get a got consummation scene - not just one where we have to assume :) Also V's a virgin I'm assuming - I want them to have some couple like conversation, condom conversation (that's in many ITV shows) smiley17

Let's see how they want to play out V's infertility or not - I think that's going to be forgotten!

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

😂We are on a countdown. LOL! I want them to give us all the KuVan moments we have longed for in 19 days. I wish we could get a few 1 hour episodes. That would be nice.

KuVan will need to consummate their marriage soon and fast 😂. If Vandu is cuddling in bed with him, it shouldn’t be too long before things escalate. 😂 I said this earlier today. I want her to experience morning sickness one day and be shocked that she’s pregnant. Hopefully Kunal will support when he finds out she’s infertile which I think is a lie from Vaibhav.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

I am not sure if Vandu is so innocent. Every good girl has a wild side😂. But you’re right. She’s probably never done it or it’s been a very long time since she’s been with a man. She won’t need protecting if she think she can’t get pregnant and that’s how Vandu Jr. will show up. 👶🏻

In old YHC episodes, Preesha would get on top of Rudraksh and straddle him and I was SHOCKED! I thought that was too hot for tv. Lol.

I know right! How long can he control. I hope we get a got consummation scene - not just one where we have to assume :) Also V's a virgin I'm assuming - I want them to have some couple like conversation, condom conversation (that's in many ITV shows) smiley17

Let's see how they want to play out V's infertility or not - I think that's going to be forgotten!

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ooooh that would be HOT. The need to get her some good lingerie tho - hope our Kunal who once went sari shopping for her and never landed up giving her the sari will now go lingerie shopping and get her something HOT.

And yes, Vandu can be on top :) She was getting sensuous with his hug so I think she's gotta be dying for more too!! ..Their life is so messy tho - hope they take the time out to make some love!! they need the release :)

And yes if she goes for it unprotected and gets pregnant that will be really nice! She deserves it for how much she wants to be a mother.

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I am not sure if Vandu is so innocent. Every good girl has a wild side😂. But you’re right. She’s probably never done it or it’s been a very long time since she’s been with a man. She won’t need protecting if she think she can’t get pregnant and that’s how Vandu Jr. will show up. 👶🏻

In old YHC episodes, Preesha would get on top of Rudraksh and straddle him and I was SHOCKED! I thought that was too hot for tv. Lol.

Edited by vdna - 6 months ago
vish86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sometimes back color did the same as star ⭐️ now see what happen to that channel all the shows are getting 1+ trp I hope ⭐️ should learn Lesson some how and they bring new show to against mangala lakshmi color 9 show 🙄🙄🙄 what a logic

melliflous thumbnail

Seems like the BTS kuvan moment is coming up tomorrow. Just watched the precap. 😍

Yet to watch todays epi which is am sure drama only.

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Think what you're saying will happen. That whats in the precap. Vandu hasn't captured Kuldeeps convo but she knows what he's up to.

I think first will be KuVan BTS romance, them next day Vandu catches Mruanl and then haldi main she's exposed and Vijay and Vaani come face to face, and Kuldeep creates some MU there before Vijay can reveal the truth.

Edited by sas79 - 6 months ago