Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

🥰 finally them on the same bed, same room! hoping for fabulous 19-20 remaining episodes!

Did she say haldi? Wondering after mrunal and vaibhav are exposed, wedding would still be on?

Edited by melliflous - 6 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm…
I’m not sure. I was thinking there will be a big drama/reveal at wedding. I don’t think Vandu has exposed Evil Dad and Mrunal at this point in BTS.

Originally posted by: melliflous

🥰 finally them on the same bed, same room! hoping for fabulous 19-20 remaining episodes!

Did she say haldi? Wondering after mrunal and vaibhav are exposed, wedding would still be on?

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Hmmm…
I’m not sure. I was thinking there will be a big drama/reveal at wedding. I don’t think Vandu has exposed Evil Dad and Mrunal at this point in BTS.

Oh ok… that makes sense if she hasn’t revealed it. Then again why is kunal being sorry in the other BTS? Btw, kunal has to be the ML who has apologized max times in the shows I ve watched till date.
Still can’t believe they ‘ll be gone from the screens soon. I was only watching this show the moment. These days I find it difficult to find something I like.

Edited by melliflous - 6 months ago
vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just watched today's episode. The conversation between kunal and vandu was so nice and natural and for a change he didn't insult her and she hugging him and both finding solace in each other was so beautiful. Just when their equation was getting good they wanna axe it. How horrid. Perhaps this week's and the previous weeks trp (confession epis) might change their mind or this is set in stone?

Loving the BTS too!!! Kunal half on top is giving me the feels. Can we get him shirtless and fully on top??? Or that's too much for ITV?

melliflous thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Just watched today's episode. The conversation between kunal and vandu was so nice and natural and for a change he didn't insult her and she hugging him and both finding solace in each other was so beautiful. Just when their equation was getting good they wanna axe it. How horrid. Perhaps this week's and the previous weeks trp (confession epis) might change their mind or this is set in stone?

Loving the BTS too!!! Kunal half on top is giving me the feels. Can we get him shirtless and fully on top??? Or that's too much for ITV?

I ‘m sure they can… they did the shower scene. How different would this be?

I ‘m still not over the fact that this sizzling pair of such good looking actors was not utilized at all earlier and just when they started , the show is going off air .

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I think this is the reason for the apology.

See link below.

This was the only ITV serial I was watching as well. The rest are toxic, degrading, repetitive, show the villains always winning, promotes unhealthy relationships and have too much unreal drama. I was watching this serial because it’s considered romance.

https://youtu.be/hho6jXrfdOI?si=XlEpjqbcCARw7S4D

Oh ok… that makes sense if she hasn’t revealed it. Then again why is kunal being sorry in the other BTS? Btw, kunal has to be the ML who has apologized max times in the shows I ve watched till date.
Still can’t believe they ‘ll be gone from the screens soon. I was only watching this show the moment. These days I find it difficult to find something I like.

vdna thumbnail

Haha when will Kunal ever learn?! What happened to all the CCTV cameras that can reveal who left the gas ON? okay if he's going to kiss and make up :)

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I think this is the reason for the apology.

See link below.

This was the only ITV serial I was watching as well. The rest are toxic, degrading, repetitive, show the villains always winning, promotes unhealthy relationships and have too much unreal drama. I was watching this serial because it’s considered romance.

https://youtu.be/hho6jXrfdOI?si=XlEpjqbcCARw7S4D

vdna thumbnail

i wish they do then!! ..and yes Mohit and Sayli have great chemistry and off screen camaraderie - they look great together and only now can do fun things - wish the London trip would have materialized ..

Also, will Kunal ever know of Vandu's infertility? Will we get that nice support she deserves? ..Don't want them to rush it all in the end!

I ‘m sure they can… they did the shower scene. How different would this be?

I ‘m still not over the fact that this sizzling pair of such good looking actors was not utilized at all earlier and just when they started , the show is going off air .

melliflous thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

i wish they do then!! ..and yes Mohit and Sayli have great chemistry and off screen camaraderie - they look great together and only now can do fun things - wish the London trip would have materialized ..

Also, will Kunal ever know of Vandu's infertility? Will we get that nice support she deserves? ..Don't want them to rush it all in the end!

I thought he knew? Wasn’t he around when Vaibhav and his mom were name calling V?
I didn’t wanted such a rushed end either…. Sigh.

vdna thumbnail

no he doesn't know!! ..he wasn't around then and V hasn't had a chance or reason to tell him yet. Was hoping it would be a nice sweet couple moment but I guess there won't be any time for it. In fact, they might leap a bit because otherwise how is Kunal going to digest his father's reality and get over it so quickly to give us a happily ever after sorta ending? ..I think first V will stop MB wedding by exposing M's intentions and throwing her out and hopefully Vaibhav goes back to jail.

Next will be the father reveal that will break K ..and then I guess evil dad will try to harm V ..K saves her then a leap ..then all big happy family minus evil dad and mrunal ..and hopefully hemant and anagha get out too ..

anyway i'll wait for some cast to officially post a off air message :) ..still find it hard to believe!!

I thought he knew? Wasn’t he around when Vaibhav and his mom were name calling V?
I didn’t wanted such a rushed end either…. Sigh.

Edited by vdna - 6 months ago