Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Yes, I like Kunal too - mainly because we as audience know that he his putting his family esp. his father (who's true colors he still doesn't know) ahead of everything else and intrinsically he is good. However, I still feel that that doesn't give him the excuse to be rude to Vandana or treat her the way he is treating her. His current behavior is definitely not something I condone - but I believe in second chances and I'm waiting for him to realize how terribly wrong he was in the way he evicted the karmarkars from their home and all his other rude behavior. When he repents and regrets, I imagine that transformation would be beautiful and the slow falling in love will be awesome too - hopefully the writers do justice!

I also hope Vandana tells him how hurt she was and how wrong he was in his behavior - I don't want her softening up to him with a proper apology and genuine regrets from him -

I'm rooting for them and their slow burn love story but looking forward to mature conversations (after all they bring up their age many times so I hope they show them to be mature too!)

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

it's a good show im loving Kunal

vdna thumbnail

Also my own name is Vandana! so started watching this show as the lead was named vandana too :) lol!

Originally posted by: vandana21

Yes, I like Kunal too - mainly because we as audience know that he his putting his family esp. his father (who's true colors he still doesn't know) ahead of everything else and intrinsically he is good. However, I still feel that that doesn't give him the excuse to be rude to Vandana or treat her the way he is treating her. His current behavior is definitely not something I condone - but I believe in second chances and I'm waiting for him to realize how terribly wrong he was in the way he evicted the karmarkars from their home and all his other rude behavior. When he repents and regrets, I imagine that transformation would be beautiful and the slow falling in love will be awesome too - hopefully the writers do justice!

I also hope Vandana tells him how hurt she was and how wrong he was in his behavior - I don't want her softening up to him with a proper apology and genuine regrets from him -

I'm rooting for them and their slow burn love story but looking forward to mature conversations (after all they bring up their age many times so I hope they show them to be mature too!)

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Is episode 38 out yet Kunal dance smiley27

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Heard today's episode was really good 🀩

Haven't watched yet smiley9

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

Yes it was .

With dance and drama everything. One can see despration of PH to keep the show sailing.

They r giving everything trp aunties want.

I want this show to survive.

And yes they had shirtless ML dance just like they had in YRKKH. ML looked sexy no doubt smiley43

Edited by ShanUlas - 11 months ago
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

it's a good show im loving Kunal

I am liking Kunal too as well as Vandana. They have a angst wali chemistry.

Only thing that goes ott is him getting super angry on Vandana and then next moment U see him drooling on her .

He really likes her one can see it in his eyes but family is his weak point.I can already see Vandana having hard time due to his family politics n add to it her own evil sister n coward brother.

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Yes it was .

With dance and drama everything. One can see despration of PH to keep the show sailing.

They r giving everything trp aunties want.

I want this show to survive.

And yes they had shirtless ML dance just like they had in YRKKH. ML looked sexy no doubt smiley43

Wow thanks for the update can't wait to watch it 😍 in the bts pics of the shirtless dance Mohit looked πŸ‘Œ πŸ”₯

Yes I too really wish the show survives 🧿🀞

Edited by RamonaG - 11 months ago
vdna thumbnail

Yes, today's episode was really nice! Slow transformation of Kunal - loved him today (no not forgiven for past behavior yet!) but precap seemed to indicate that he hit vandana's brother with his car or something! hope that's not true!! Not sure what that brother is up to disappearing on the family - but regardless i don't want Kunal to be the one hitting/killing him!

Wow thanks for the update can't wait to watch it 😍 I've seen the bts pics of the shirtless dance Mohit looked πŸ‘Œ πŸ”₯

Yes I too really wish the show survives 🧿🀞

vdna thumbnail

I also hope this show survives. It's a different story from the run of the mill and i'm loving the leads so far.

vdna thumbnail

I remember your username from years ago!!! ..was it YHM?