Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I do find it a good watch.. will watch it until family ke hi 2 behene don't run behind the same male lead..

Bored of triangles .. TMD really made me averse to few aspects of story watching..

Anons4 thumbnail

In today's episode Vandanas dad was out and about on a wheel chair..

On beach .. really? Kaise manage kara utarna chadana.. wo b male of the house ghar par pada hai..

Vandana b bhaag ayi udhar se..

Scene without proper research.. really.

1272445 thumbnail

I like mohit but show is boring

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Totally against Hemant taking loan against..ummm.. Bapuji's (I will just call him that) property, I kind of agree with Vaibhav too that everything cannot become Vandana's responsibility just because she is mature and caring. Yes, girls can take responsibility too but the thing is not about boy and girl but the person who makes the mistake should take responsibility. Bapuji should file a legal complaint against Hemant and Hemant should set things right, not because he is a boy but because he caused the problems. Vandana and family can help Hemant but Hemant can't just run away saying that he is incompetent or can't tolerate stuff.

Kind of disagree with Vandana about the property being Bapuji's property to leave for his children or charity. The real estate rates in my area are such that a person could do service for 40 years and not be able to afford a house in a decent (not lavish, just decent and secure) area. Real estate boom is real which the previous generation didn't have to deal with in so much measure. So, yes, fully agree that it's Bapuji's property, so his decision whether to sell or not but it's practical to leave the property in will after passing away for your children.

Anons4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Totally against Hemant taking loan against..ummm.. Bapuji's (I will just call him that) property, I kind of agree with Vaibhav too that everything cannot become Vandana's responsibility just because she is mature and caring. Yes, girls can take responsibility too but the thing is not about boy and girl but the person who makes the mistake should take responsibility. Bapuji should file a legal complaint against Hemant and Hemant should set things right, not because he is a boy but because he caused the problems. Vandana and family can help Hemant but Hemant can't just run away saying that he is incompetent or can't tolerate stuff.

Kind of disagree with Vandana about the property being Bapuji's property to leave for his children or charity. The real estate rates in my area are such that a person could do service for 40 years and not be able to afford a house in a decent (not lavish, just decent and secure) area. Real estate boom is real which the previous generation didn't have to deal with in so much measure. So, yes, fully agree that it's Bapuji's property, so his decision whether to sell or not but it's practical to leave the property in will after passing away for your children.

It's not clear to me if the property is her dads. I somehow feel it's kunals mother se related.. the way baba is shown and the way kunals sister said I feel like I have some connection with these people.. [kaise aise 1 2 dine me bhagwan jane]

But yeah honestly I am just skipping those scenes...

Totally agree with the view, vaibhav ka wo dialogue that you will he you, I will be I, your family will always be like this.. sahi bola..

But I hated this that she waited for 5 yrs and gave him money.. but he did not give back her share especially when he is going out with other people and probably not serious about marrying her?

Jabardasti ka negative dikha rahe ya he is negative could not understand... just yet.

Snowfally thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

It's not clear to me if the property is her dads. I somehow feel it's kunals mother se related.. the way baba is shown and the way kunals sister said I feel like I have some connection with these people.. [kaise aise 1 2 dine me bhagwan jane]

But yeah honestly I am just skipping those scenes...

Totally agree with the view, vaibhav ka wo dialogue that you will he you, I will be I, your family will always be like this.. sahi bola..

But I hated this that she waited for 5 yrs and gave him money.. but he did not give back her share especially when he is going out with other people and probably not serious about marrying her?

Jabardasti ka negative dikha rahe ya he is negative could not understand... just yet.

Can be.. Yes, it has been implied that Kunal's Mother has some relation with the property. You didn't miss much by skipping scenes smiley36

Vaibhav is definitely negative - Kunal caught him with another girl, he lied to Vandana about missing lunch and like you wrote, didn't give Vandana her share of money. The thing about this PH is that negative people talk more logically and practically. The FLs are too mahaan. Don't like Vaibhav but that thing about Hemant made sense to me. I agree - The 'you will be you' - was spot on too.

Anons4 thumbnail

Can be.. Yes, it has been implied that Kunal's Mother has some relation with the property. You didn't miss much by skipping scenes smiley36

Vaibhav is definitely negative - Kunal caught him with another girl, he lied to Vandana about missing lunch and like you wrote, didn't give Vandana her share of money. The thing about this PH is that negative people talk more logically and practically. The FLs are too mahaan. Don't like Vaibhav but that thing about Hemant made sense to me. I agree - The 'you will be you' - was spot on too.

But I hope PH this be better than the Ganja PH. Waha to devar bhabhi jija Sali ka hi main focus hai...

Else will have to say goodbye soon..

Snowfally thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Vaibhav cheating on Vandana with random cafe girl was bad enough. This flirting between Vaibhav and Vandana's sister smiley11 What's wrong with this PH and ITV? Such disgusting things they show in name of entertainment smiley7

Vandana is some modern tragedy queen. Bhai, Behen, Bhabi, Hona wala husband, Hone wala Boss (that cheap interviewer), Kunal ki Bua, De*ressed Dad, Mortgaged House, Joblessness, Defamation in newspaper, oppressive to be in laws- it's too much and unbelievable for one character. smiley44 100 problems, 1 solution - marriage to Kunal. smiley24

Vandana trying to earn ₹25 Lakhs in a month after tax through job is hilarious. Bhai, kaise milte hai aisa job? Mujhe bhi chahiye. 2 years of work, then lifetime of enjoyment smiley42

Anons4 thumbnail

Vaibhav cheating on Vandana with random cafe girl was bad enough. This flirting between Vaibhav and Vandana's sister smiley11 What's wrong with this PH and ITV? Such disgusting things they show in name of entertainment smiley7

Vandana is some modern tragedy queen. Bhai, Behen, Bhabi, Hona wala husband, Hone wala Boss (that cheap interviewer), Kunal ki Bua, De*ressed Dad, Mortgaged House, Joblessness, Defamation in newspaper, oppressive to be in laws- it's too much and unbelievable for one character. smiley44 100 problems, 1 solution - marriage to Kunal. smiley24

Vandana trying to earn ₹25 Lakhs in a month after tax through job is hilarious. Bhai, kaise milte hai aisa job? Mujhe bhi chahiye. 2 years of work, then lifetime of enjoyment smiley42

Not watching it this week, here also same ... sister eyeing elder ones hone wala pati, crap hi hai on ITV, I stopped Teri Meri Dooriyan coz of the same thing, dunno why I had different hope from this serial, so until that vaibhav is with mrunal and vandana is free from that relationship..I am going to skip it.

Other parts of the story are also not that hatke..

Edited by Anons4 - 11 months ago
Snowfally thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anons4

But I hope PH this be better than the Ganja PH. Waha to devar bhabhi jija Sali ka hi main focus hai...

Else will have to say goodbye soon..

I remembered this post of yours while watching the episode smiley36 You were right. Yes, it is better to skip till Vaibhav and Mrunal ( I had forgotten her name 😅) angle is over. In TMD, atleast nothing is there from Angad's side, here both are looking interested smiley11True, nothing hatke. Story is typical and boring but if nothing else is available, it can be seen after this V-M track is over.