Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRising thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Thank you for being patient and clearing my doubts! I do not, personally, have any other queries/issues about moderation right now. 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why my this post was deleted without any explanation?

Screenshot_2023-08-20-08-04-02-93_e982bfceca3c74f2b3b6c3e965d139a9.jpg

Maine na fandom ko target kiya na character ko na koi rule break kiya tha, Aisa kya tha ki post ko edit karke allow nahi kiya ja saka when hate post against Abhimanyu fan was allowed after editing? 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Why my this post was deleted without any explanation?

Maine na fandom ko target kiya na character ko na koi rule break kiya tha, Aisa kya tha ki post ko edit karke allow nahi kiya ja saka when hate post against Abhimanyu fan was allowed after editing? 

Just removing the pic in my response first.

Your thread was removed as it and all the replies in it were mocking the character and his death. At that time, like I said above, the mods were being stricter and where it came to mocking someone's death and fans, we were removing or editing such posts.

Which hate post against Abhimanyu fan was allowed to remain? The mods were very careful to treat everyone equally, so I need to see which post you are talking about before I can comment on it.

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Just removing the pic in my response first.

Your thread was removed as it and all the replies in it were mocking the character and his death. At that time, like I said above, the mods were being stricter and where it came to mocking someone's death and fans, we were removing or editing such posts.

Which hate post against Abhimanyu fan was allowed to remain? The mods were very careful to treat everyone equally, so I need to see which post you are talking about before I can comment on it.

Ye PM kiya tha Maine sab moderators ko 

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronu

Yesterday a post attacking Abhimanyu fans was created and it was allowed kyunki Abhimanyu fans ko to attack karna allowed hai forum me, hai na? 

Screenshot-2023-08-07-16-06-13-43-e982bfceca3c74f2b3b6c3e965d139a9.jpg

Wo post abhi bhi hai aur abhi bhi fans ko attack kar raha hai lekin uss post ko delete nahi Kiya jayega, us post ke replies bhi Abhi fans ko attack kar rahe hain lekin unko bhi delete nahi kiya jayega 

TM's post - 

Ever since I started watching this serial, I have not one bit liked Abhi. Mainly because of his mother “The DEVIL” but he is too egoistic and its always about ME ME ME. AK got her share too but I don’t understand Abhimanyu. He doesn’t always do what is right. Shutting his mom’s badmouth will be the right thing to do but he never does it. Yes he is the ML but not really perfect as all the comments say. 

just my opinion. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5334834

Replies to this post - 

Reply 1 - You are totally right about this, how can anyone like Abhi after what he did to AK. He is too self-centred and a selfish man. In my opinion AK is a better person 

Reply 2 - Because AK was loyal to her husband and didn’t cheat on his with Abhi 😂 if she still had feelings for Abhi while being married and was desperate to come back to him, she’d be loved 😂

Reply 3 - Because it takes very little to be deemed a horrible woman, a witch who should be burned at the stake. And it also takes very little to be deemed a good man, a saint who is just a victim of circumstance.

Replies discussing fans and mocking us are still there lekin jab maine reply kiya to defend myself, wo reply isi thread mein kuch minutes me delete kar diya - 

My reply defending myself is deleted but their reply attacking us posts attacking us abhi bhi wahi hai 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Me asking TM ki mai khudko kyo explain karu se warning milegi lekin TM attacking fans ko warning na

hi milegi, na hi wo delete hoga 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5334834

Ye raha post, wo post abhi bhi wahi hai aur replies bhi wahi hain 

You are moderator you can see kya edit hua hai us post pe, wo pura members ko target kar raha tha to us par jo bhi reply aye the wo sab members ko target kar rahe the lekin wo post edit karke allow kar diya gaya lekin mera post delete kar diya aur koi explanation nahi diya 

Baat shuru hi yahin se hui thi 

Agar Moderators strict hain to wo uske post ko bhi delete karte, members ke against post allow kar diya lekin Nav ke against strict ho gaye 

Jabki policy to ye hoti hai ki nothing against members is allowed, members ka kya opinion hai why they like Abhimanyu ye mera personal matter hai, Mai kyo kisi ko answer karu aur koi kyo question kar raha hai? 

Agar member ke against hate post allow kiya ja sakta hai after editing to mera Nav ke against post kyo allow nahi kiya gaya? 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

If mods aren't understanding sarcasm or some adjective related to show can we have a mod who atlst follows the show. I guess suta does for wu but not sure 

I had a post where I said "abhi the grahan amavas for ak's life" and it was removed, funnily in serial ak says these exact words for abhi, now for every post should we put disclaimer this is personal view/not aimed to hurt anyone or some xyz? Will that make things easier for mods to get difference between actual offensive comments and normal banter? 

Btw how come pretentious is where we draw the line but abuser narcissistic and many adjectives are still there in forum? It's like pick chose to let things be don't seem fair. 

ExpectoPatronu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

If mods aren't understanding sarcasm or some adjective related to show can we have a mod who atlst follows the show. I guess suta does for wu but not sure 

I had a post where I said "abhi the grahan amavas for ak's life" and it was removed, funnily in serial ak says these exact words for abhi, now for every post should we put disclaimer this is personal view/not aimed to hurt anyone or some xyz? Will that make things easier for mods to get difference between actual offensive comments and normal banter? 

Btw how come pretentious is where we draw the line but abuser narcissistic and many adjectives are still there in forum? It's like pick chose to let things be don't seem fair. 

I am saying why we need censor like this? Itna soch ke likhna hai kya forum me, show ke writer tak soch ke show nahi likhte Hain and we have to worry about rules jab friends ke sath bhi discussion ho 

Sab moderators show dekhe ye possible nahi hai lekin sahi galat to possible hai na 

Minionite

We want only 2 moderators Jo din bhar apne kaam mein busy rahe hain and leave us alone 

They can review reports in their time

Na kisi ka post edit hoga na delete

Report ko apne time se review karke 5-6 days mein action le lena, din bhar hamare sar pe mat baithe moderators

Aur waise bhi Nav gaya, his fans can discuss with us lekin fights kya hi hogi? 

We'll handle it among ourself 

Minionite thumbnail

Alright so I'm not going to go into each and every issue that happened in the past. Our moderation was tougher as that was the request. But now to explain each post or thread would just take too much time.

@ Expecto: The thread you gave - we didn't see it as an attack on Abhimanyu fans but rather a genuine question as to why people were liking Abhimanyu so much and hating on Abhinav and Akshara. There were a few questionable posts but they weren't reported so we never saw them.

@ All: We have relaxed our moderation now. We will still respond to the big issues like namecalling, mocking fans or fangroups, bashing actors, etc. but basically everything on a character can stay except a few things. Additionally, religious references are still not allowed unless something is mentioned in the episode.

I hope this clears up everything.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am strictly against any relaxation in moderation as it will lead to thisIMG_8200.png

This post still exists in Frustration thread. I am afraid such relaxation will lead to bullying and hounding of non abhimanyu fans out of forum as it happened earlier. Before taking such decisions you should take views and opinions of all sides not just the vocal one who are adept at raising din.

Btw, I was indirectly attacked on this very thread then just imagine what would be the situation on MF with lax moderators.

Edited by Lostin90s - 9 months ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I am strictly against any relaxation in moderation as it will lead to thisIMG_8200.png

This post still exists in Frustration thread. I am afraid such relaxation will lead to bullying and hounding of non abhimanyu fans out of forum as it happened earlier. Before taking such decisions you should take views and opinions of all sides not just the vocal one who are adept at raising din.

Btw, I was indirectly attacked on this very thread then just imagine what would be the situation on MF with lax moderators.

Unfortunately we're kind of stuck at this point. If we relax, then non-Abhimanyu fans like you don't like it and if we are strict then Abhimanyu and Abhinav fans don't like it. Hum bhi karein toh kya karein?