Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SAOkr thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I want to know which child will like ppl prioritizing some random kids overhimself. Kids are extremely jealous and can't share their parents with anyone ðŸ˜†

i want to know which mother will consider their unborn child as just fetus and risk it . since the lives of strangers are more important than the life of an unborn baby or a fetus as called by some here.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SAOkr

i want to know which mother will consider their unborn child as just fetus and risk it . since the lives of strangers are more important than the life of an unborn baby or a fetus as called by some here.

true many ppl wish to concieve. They have already shown how akshu was so badly wanted to concieve. How she cried. But post white day track, her stuggles had no values. If she really prioritized some other kids over her own kids. She could have very well shown adopting kids from orphanage. If i am not wrong abhi suggested it and akshu denied. ( not sure if it's  in the same show) 

But akshu wanted her kids but on white day she wanted other kids. That's the problem with the entire narrative.

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
SAOkr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Mothers who love their children should make them equipped to recognise, call out, and break away from abusive people and patterns.

People whose parents stay in abusive households for their sake or for 'love' grow up rationalising abuse as normal. "Yeah, he's abusive but he loves us, so good person." Or, "he loves me, he cannot possibly abuse me", Or, "he's abusive but we cannot possibly imagine anything different."

Abhimanyu for all his sirship and shravan kumarness, did not remove his mother or his brother from an abusive household even when he was super reputed surgeon himself. 

oh but abhimanyu did try to help his mother get a divorce and free her from her abuser . but guess what the mahaan akshara bulged in and said it should be manjaris decision and delayed the divorce and it was abhimanyus stubbornness that allowed manjari to divorce harsh otherwise she will still be in that abusive relation.

yeah may be let's test. Let them say upfront tu marjatha toh accha hotha ðŸ¤£ will he keep loving them. 

Childrens are very sensitive. 

Why did you have this as your first thought when it came to breaking heart? Wishing for someone’s and breaking heart of that someone are two entirely different matter. This is beyond sadism, IMHO.

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

almost killing abhir and his twin brother is dead is not a bad point 😂 abhir will understand this more than saying divorce hua as pehle hi usko divorce ka meaning thak nahi patha 😅

Yes, indeed it's not a bad point. 😂 You say that she like she intended to kill her kids. Being careless doesn't mean that that was her intention - even if you think that way. It was pure stupidity, but again a frikin accident is still an accident. 

And yes I agree she should have acknowledged that stupidity as well. 

Edited by Kabhi18 - 10 months ago
SAOkr thumbnail

true many ppl wish to concieve. They have already shown how akshu was so badly wanted to concieve. How she cried. But post white day track, her stuggles had no values. If she really prioritized some other kids over her own kids. She could have very well shown adopting kids from orphanage. If i am not wrong abhi suggested it and akshu denied. ( not sure if it's  in the same show) 

But akshu wanted her kids but on white day she wanted other kids. That's the problem with the entire narrative.

thats why aksharas suffering as a mother seems hypocritical , atleast mothers who cares for their children dont risk their lives.forget about patternity fraud and all things with nav but this fact initself that she risked her childs life not once but multiple times makes her claims of suffering mother seems hypocritical.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

Why did you have this as your first thought when it came to breaking heart? Wishing for someone’s and breaking heart of that someone are two entirely different matter. This is beyond sadism, IMHO.

you can call it as accident once. What about those times when she went to jungle alone. What was her reaction when abhinav dropped abhir on road. If some one dies due to some one else's careless behaviour it's still called as murder. If some one drinks and drive on road and kills some one else the driver is held responsible for the death. As even after putting so many disclaimers that "do not drink and drive" if person wants to perform stunt on the road  then ppl will not praise him.

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

For kids every word what parents speak do matter. They start feeling unwanted.

You can not revert the damage that has been done unless you try hard. 

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara (Gen 3)

Block marne k bad v replies dikhte hai kya? ðŸ¤¡ kya matlab hai is feature ka fir 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Block marne k bad v replies dikhte hai kya? ðŸ¤¡ kya matlab hai is feature ka fir 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/163586905