Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

She can visit right , weekends can meet also not totally lost 

What i see in this is..visiting daily also as a mom is not wrong ..but makers showed same abhimanyu faced from her which she is getting now..but judge have verdict right even in weekends if they go against law i mean they do anything against abhimanyu the weekend visit to be revoked as well.

She is not joint custody holder too..abhi holds permanent custody holder as per Verdict.

My point is as a mother manjari can allow her and can tell little bit cordial instead of this much hyper and tear that notebook and akshara reacting always with abhi than manjari nayaa kya..

Disconnected due to from beginning of shown akshu abhir more and abhinav less glorifing it would be appreciated..that's how S2 was 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i don't think they will bring that. As abhimanyu already had some conversation with abhir and abhir is not even hating abhi even after knowing he is real father. 

White day ka it will look more like abhi loved his kids and could not tolerate akshu's behaviour of almost killing them. So there is no reason for abhir to hate his father who was angry at his mother for risking his life.

abhir hating akshara wil never happen..but abhir hating abhimanyu and manjeri definitely going to happen,.. when abhir comes to know that akshara was blamed for Neil’s death and that manjeri,and abhimanyu kicked her out of the house…when she just miscarried his twin sister or brother..he’s going to hate them and they’ll lose him forever..maybe he’ll eventually forgive abhimanyu..but abhir is not going to grow up with manjeri and abhimanyu.it’s obvious..🤷🏻‍♀️ He’ll go back to the sharmas..

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

abhir hating akshara wil never happen..but abhir hating abhimanyu and manjeri definitely going to happen,.. when abhir comes to know that akshara was blamed for Neil’s death and that manjeri,and abhimanyu kicked her out of the house…when she just miscarried his twin sister or brother..he’s going to hate them and they’ll lose him forever..maybe he’ll eventually forgive abhimanyu..but abhir is not going to grow up with manjeri and abhimanyu.it’s obvious..🤷🏻‍♀️ He’ll go back to the sharmas..

Abhir hating both side will not come at all first ..he is angry and he is just six year kid..he need time to process what's happening around him..

Both side mistake is there and no parent will reveal both side past what happened to kid atleast not at this stage ..now verdict of court given and geonka are going to proceed on high court ..in this time both side revealing any past details ..will get further mess only..this track is for abhir identity as birla and his bonding with his biological family..as to legacy to have it they will have abhir in birla house only..

Again court custody I doubt only..he will grow up wherever based on trp dude ..

This week Thursday will know what rating custody battle they have fetched based on it it will know where it is getting in...anyway abhimanyun being his father is revealation done to all.legally.so wherever he stay he will be as abhira kid only ..sharma is just akshara gave that name I presume...so it's delusional that part..

Edited by Aarthiviji - 10 months ago
Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

1 year is too long for abhir to acknowledge his moms lies. Kya bolega abhir wah accha kiya aapne mujhse jhoot bola. I felt so good that mujhe feel hua ki main aapke liye bhoj hun. Aur issi guilt ke saath i stayed 1 year and every day i was thinking that i was selfish jo apne parents ke ddp samjh nahi aaya. I don't think abhir will run to akshu if she says i did all this as a sacrifice. I clearly mentioned this is after 1 year leap. Abhi kiya toh phir bhi kuch ho saktha hai. 1 year is enough to make a kid a hate some one completely. 

Daddy's karma is associated to mom's karma. If we go with reason of finding what exactly happend that day. We have below points. 

1. Akshu risked abhir for some kids. Which no kids actually like parents keeping other on top of them.

2. Abhir was almost declared dead. 

3. Abhir lost his twin brother or sis because of his mother

So whatever abhi did that day will show that abhi loved his kids more than akshu ever did. Toh with this also akshu will get all the hate. 

These aren't bad points. Yet, even so, finding out that his biological father kicked his mother out and slapped divorce papers in her face when she was at her lowest and had just suffered a miscarriage would never, ever sit well with a child. Or anyone for that matter. It will still come back to that. And perhaps you recognize that as well. 

Edited by Kabhi18 - 10 months ago
Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Akshara being a prospective lawyer should abide by court order. She should not make trip to BH everyday. She should focus on her career. And so should Abhinav. There are people who lose their child to eternity. Does that mean they stop everything.

I will be happy if Abhir settles down with his Bio Father and family. There can be two sets of family - Akshara and Abhinav, Abhimany and XX. Dr Birla also needs a companion he should move on. Akshara may not come back as it seems. So nothing stops for fresh story for each of them. The show should show what is happening in the society and multiple dynamics of relationship- Step Father, Step Mom, Half Sister, Half Brother, Step Sister Yeh rishta keya kahelata hein.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Kabhi18

These aren't bad points. Yet, even so, finding out that his biological father kicked his mother out and slapped divorce papers in her face when she was at her lowest and had just suffered a miscarriage would never, ever sit well with a child. Or anyone for that matter. It will still come back to that. And perhaps you recognize that as well. 

almost killing abhir and his twin brother is dead is not a bad point 😂 abhir will understand this more than saying divorce hua as pehle hi usko divorce ka meaning thak nahi patha 😅

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: SAOkr

yeah may be as a child he will think like that but when he will know his most loving mother betted his lfe in order to protect some random strangers and his sibling who is already considered a just an unborn baby here by some has died due to his most loving mother then he may reconsider his descision. because all the mothers are not like akshara a mother who cant even protect or care for her own child over strangers no matter how many accolades she gets here by some fan girls she failed as a mother that day and abhir should know that.

I want to know which child will like ppl prioritizing some random kids overhimself. Kids are extremely jealous and can't share their parents with anyone 😆

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Deltablues

Mothers who love their children should make them equipped to recognise, call out, and break away from abusive people and patterns.

People whose parents stay in abusive households for their sake or for 'love' grow up rationalising abuse as normal. "Yeah, he's abusive but he loves us, so good person." Or, "he loves me, he cannot possibly abuse me", Or, "he's abusive but we cannot possibly imagine anything different."

Abhimanyu for all his sirship and shravan kumarness, did not remove his mother or his brother from an abusive household even when he was super reputed surgeon himself. 

This discussion is about abhir and akshara 😃  here akshu herself made abhir think he was a burden.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: LadooCandy

People repeatedly use the word abuse .... without even thinking it's meaning whilst Akshara's abuse on a doctor at duty is not even considered. 

What abuse did abhimanyu do , On white day, he asked for personal space for himself and his family members so that they could mourn the deaths of their beloved ones and gather themselves to not die of grief.

A physically grown up person akshara who was responsible for the death of members of a family , continued to violate the personal space of the rest of the family , towering over them,  paying no regard to the shear grief they were suffering through, ignoring the continual requests of her heartbroken husband to stay inside as the family was atleast entitled to mourn without the 'person responsible' in their sight .

Violating someone's personal space despite the other person's request is also abuse, and thankfully society recognizes this kind of passive violence. 

Not to forget that akshara's miscarriage was self-inflicted and a result of her own will . While others had no choice but to witness and experience the losses that came afterward akshara's action. 

@bold exactly akshu risked her kids and she lost her kid. I don't understand how divorce is worse than death of a child and almost in the verge of loosing 2nd child too. Divorce hua toh shadi ho sakthi hai. Mauth ke baad zinda nahi ho saktha koi.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

either abhir will not hate anyone or he will hate both or he will hate akshara. Divorce is not greater than death. Atleast akshu is alive. But abhir's brother is dead. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago