Abhir hating akshara track - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

I am still at loss to understand why would the sharma couple ever say this to their son whom they love to their death?. Why would any parents wish for their child’s death even if they want to make him go away? 

There are thousands of ways to make someone hate  you so why, just why would anyone wish for someone’s, whom they love, death even as a joke?

But coming to your hypothetical question— yes, he will still love them. 

Wishing for anyone’s death is too extreme even for strangers and almost incomprehensible when it’s for someone whom one loves more than one’s life. 

Regarding Abhir and Akshnav relations, I made that statement because I consider their bond ethereal and beyond the understanding of human minds. Hence no matter what the circumstances, no matter who hurts the other more they will never be able to hate each other.

Edited by Sherlockian - 10 months ago
Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Black mark on your what?🤣🤣🤣 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

Wishing for anyone’s death is too extreme even for strangers and almost incomprehensible when it’s for someone whom one loves more than one’s life. 

Exactly. If we can't even imagine of wishing death of some one how can be ignore that abhi had lost 3 ppl on day with no mistake of his. Even though akshu was involved in that act but abhi just lost everything and about to loose manjari too. So he does not deserve abhir's hate but akshu deserves.

You don’t hate someone for something that is beyond anyone’s control. Akshara and Neil were involved in such an incident where they had to make decisions at the spur of the moment. It was there inherent goodness that made them put their lives at risk for others. 

Abhimanyu had no such dilemma. He had 7 months to correct his wrongs, even after taking drastic measures in his grief. But he chose otherwise.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

You don’t hate someone for something that is beyond anyone’s control. Akshara and Neil were involved in such an incident where they had to make decisions at the spur of the moment. It was there inherent goodness that made them put their lives at risk for others. 

Abhimanyu had no such dilemma. He had 7 months to correct his wrongs, even after taking drastic measures in his grief. But he chose otherwise.

akshara was careless before too. If she had a potential to love everyone more than her unborn kids she could have very adopted kids than crying buckets infront of abhi saying usse khudka baccha chahiye. When god gives you the unexpected gift and you disrespect it  that's what happens in real life too. Akshu disrespected God's gift and she lost her everything. 

Even now also abhir is alive because of abhi's dedication and prayers. Even in the show also only abhi's prayers are accepted. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

The main focus is that Akshu must be punished,  she is taking.stabd means her 6r old child must hate her !

It is asif she carried a life inside her 9 months , delivered in terrible condition ... now Mama and Beta got him ... that too because Akshu , right !

Next step " Abhir must hate Akshu ... "

Like Abhi M he too must accuse Akshu a murderer 

🤣🤣🤣

It amuses me the " depth of hatred towards Akshu fir rejecting Maa & Abhimanyu ( now I used just name )

🤣🤣Waiting still wilm fet edited or not 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: janecastle

I didn't know Akshara had the powers to control her labor pain? 

what i meant was she could have taken goenka's help.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

what i meant was she could have taken goenka's help.

The ones who could not do anything about her panic attacks. Yeah I doubt that would come in the category of "safe".

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: janecastle

The ones who could not do anything about her panic attacks. Yeah I doubt that would come in the category of "safe".

even if i have breathing issues if my family is careless about it the person whom i contact if i get kidnapped is my family 😊