Abhir hating akshara track - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 months ago

See some ppl are wired different. They can’t remain mute spectators if something wrong is happening before their eyes. Their upbringing and values won’t let them turn their eyes away and close their ears from seeing or hearing cries for help. When the option is between ‘fight or flight’, they will always opt for the former. 

Later, they may regret their decision or may not be alive to even regret but if they survive, and the same dilemma comes before them, they will still choose to fight. 

You can’t fault or hate someone for their inherent goodness.

Regarding prayers and dedication, I feel you are trivializing Akshara’s pain and suffering she underwent to bring Abhir into this world and raise him into such a fine young boy. 

Edited by Sherlockian - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

See some ppl are wired different. They can’t remain mute spectators if something wrong is happening before their eyes. There upbringing and values won’t let them turn their eyes away and close their ears from seeing or hearing cries for help. When the option is between ‘fight or flight’, they will always opt for the former. 

Later, they may regret their decision or may not be alive to even regret but if they survive, and the same dilemma comes before them, they will still choose to fight. 

You can’t fault or hate someone for their inherent goodness.

Regarding prayers and dedication, I feel you are trivializing Akshara’s pain and suffering she underwent to bring Abhir into this world and raise him into such a fine young boy. 

See some ppl are wired to think logically and there are many other ways has been discussed in the forum which she could taken as police would have  reached in 10 minutes. 

When the stake involved is higher we should think logically than emotionally. What if because of akshu and neil they would have bombed entire truck to kill those girls. 

What if they would have kidnapped akshara too and gave a threat to police of killing akshu if they don't clear their path. 

No one should take decisions based on their emotions. As the number of lives associated to that was higher. 

I will not call akshu's deed as sacrifice as it was not but you may have different perspective i will not question that. 

So i want akshu to get punished for her wrong doings let's agree to disagree. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sherlockian

You don’t hate someone for something that is beyond anyone’s control. Akshara and Neil were involved in such an incident where they had to make decisions at the spur of the moment. It was there inherent goodness that made them put their lives at risk for others. 

Abhimanyu had no such dilemma. He had 7 months to correct his wrongs, even after taking drastic measures in his grief. But he chose otherwise.

These were my thoughts too and somewhat it stands true. 

But just recently i have started understanding things from his pov too so maybe the fact that BP said Akshara doesn't want to come back and is safe. That it's better you stay apart he decided to focus on what was left i.e his mother. 

Then seven months later he heard she married someone else he walked away and we saw the story 6 years later. 

So maybe he too didn't realise the consequences of his own doings until he saw her again. 

About above. i agree that it was an unfortunate event and both Neil and Akshara were at fault. Here two things happens usually it's always the one who survived is questioned. Basic human tendency. 

Second when you are in a car and you meet with an accident and the other person died even then the basic courtesy is to say sorry. It's not like you killed him but somewhere you were involved. That sorry is missing from AKs end. I hope my point is clear:) 

I am not here to argue who was right or who was wrong. I just think Abhir will never truly hate his parents and have tried to explain my reasoning. That’s all.

LadooCandy thumbnail

Jumping into an endangered situation for the cause of saving lives is a decision that the person has to take with respect to herself/ himself and not by anymeans envelope some other person's life in that initiative , period .

Thinking from any married person's perspective,  the unsaid condition or expectation that anyone has from his/her spouse is that the spouse , by anymeans would never endanger the life of any of the former's family members , let alone encourage them to sacrifice their lives. 

No matter how much people use the terms 'wired differently' and all , the truth is sacrifice and valour are shown by undertaking risks with respect to one's own life and not others . 

-Maya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

As akshara has broken abhir's heart by calling him financial burden there are chances in future we can see abhir rejecting sharma couple in court. 

Akshu may bring him to court for her selfish reasons inorder to win the case. But abhir will reject her as if he has called abhi as dadda in a day. Then 1 year is more than enough to abhir to love abhi. He may hate akshara by remembering those conversation. 

S2 we had kairav hating karthik track. 

This time it's abhir hating akshu track if they are going with a leap😆

Ps : please follow ifcoc. Respect others opinion.

Naheen akshara ye deserve nahen karthi usne sabh kuch kiya bache kee khaathir aur uskko selfish tag dena galath hai mereko aisa laga yaar itna kuch karne ke bhaad hate milega tho usska dil dukhega sahee naheen yaar agar ye hoga uskke saath

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: -Maya-

Naheen akshara ye deserve nahen karthi usne sabh kuch kiya bache kee khaathir aur uskko selfish tag dena galath hai mereko aisa laga yaar itna kuch karne ke bhaad hate milega tho usska dil dukhega sahee naheen yaar agar ye hoga uskke saath

dukhne do jaise iss show ko dekhne ke baad mere zindagi main subah 6 baje grahan lag jaatha hai. Akshara ke zindagi main bhi lagne do 

https://tenor.com/90re.gif

-Maya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

These were my thoughts too and somewhat it stands true. 

But just recently i have started understanding things from his pov too so maybe the fact that BP said Akshara doesn't want to come back and is safe. That it's better you stay apart he decided to focus on what was left i.e his mother. 

Then seven months later he heard she married someone else he walked away and we saw the story 6 years later. 

So maybe he too didn't realise the consequences of his own doings until he saw her again. 

About above. i agree that it was an unfortunate event and both Neil and Akshara were at fault. Here two things happens usually it's always the one who survived is questioned. Basic human tendency. 

Second when you are in a car and you meet with an accident and the other person died even then the basic courtesy is to say sorry. It's not like you killed him but somewhere you were involved. That sorry is missing from AKs end. I hope my point is clear:) 

Par wo abhimanyu manish ko jaakey pooch tho sakta tha naa????agar usey parwa tha to akshu ko dhundh to sakta tha.par manish ney keh dhiya wo safe hai to maann bee liya????ye kaisa pyaar hey????uss bachon ko save karna uskee bhalayee thee ismey uskka koyi kusoor naheen mujhey aisa lagaa

-Maya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

dukhne do jaise iss show ko dekhne ke baad mere zindagi main subah 6 baje grahan lag jaatha hai. Akshara ke zindagi main bhi lagne do 

https://tenor.com/90re.gif

Uske zindagi mein grahan tho abhimanyu tha par abh suraj abhinav aaya hay tho wo teek hey tension mat loo😊

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: -Maya-

Par wo abhimanyu manish ko jaakey pooch tho sakta tha naa????agar usey parwa tha to akshu ko dhundh to sakta tha.par manish ney keh dhiya wo safe hai to maann bee liya????ye kaisa pyaar hey????uss bachon ko save karna uskee bhalayee thee ismey uskka koyi kusoor naheen mujhey aisa lagaa

Jaise akshu ne maan liya ki abhi ko baccha nahin chahiye toh abhi ne bhi maan liya akshu ko uska husband nahi chahiye. Uski bhalayi ka usko punya mil gaya she got navji. Ab uske papon hisaab kare 🤭

Aapke kaisa ye pyaar hai sunkar ye yaad agaya 😂 

https://youtu.be/Zyo5ZXTZdwg