Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: -Maya-

Decide kiya meine akshh sithara shining star abhinav chanda aur abhimanyu sun teeke yaar yahee perfect hay

ha rakhlo aap apna chaand. Mera abhir earth jo suraj se roshni letha hai direct. Aur aap ka chand pretend kartha hai raath ko roshni dene ka but woh real suraj nahi hai πŸ˜›

Ab aap kuch bhi nahi badhal sakthi it's  finalized 

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

even if i have breathing issues if my family is careless about it the person whom i contact if i get kidnapped is my family πŸ˜Š

Well she did too. Then she heard her own people accuse her of murder. Ab who can blame her if a stranger provided her more secuirity than her own family. 

-Maya- thumbnail

ha rakhlo aap apna chaand. Mera abhir earth jo suraj se roshni letha hai direct. Aur aap ka chand pretend kartha hai raath ko roshni dene ka but woh real suraj nahi hai πŸ˜›

Ab aap kuch bhi nahi badhal sakthi it's  finalized 

Nahee chand key bina sooraj survive naheen hotha science hey ye wo chand bhi powerful hey

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: janecastle

Well she did too. Then she heard her own people accuse her of murder. Ab who can blame her if a stranger provided her more secuirity than her own family. 

Even if i get accused i will try clearing air. And she only heard bp speaking. Kairav tha, mimi thi, vansh tha. But she wanted to play khathron ke khiladi featuring toofani raath toh kya kar sakthe hai πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: -Maya-

Nahee chand key bina sooraj survive naheen hotha science hey ye wo chand bhi powerful hey

sooraj ke bina chand kuch nahi hai πŸ˜†

https://news.wsu.edu/news/2019/07/19/how-does-the-moon-glow/#:.

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago
janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Even if i get accused i will try clearing air. And she only heard bp speaking. Kairav tha, mimi thi, vansh tha. But she wanted to play khathron ke khiladi featuring toofani raath toh kya kar sakthe hai πŸ˜†

Well you might, but many might not. Akshara did not. Her freedom, her choice. If people who knew her from birth needed "clearing air" then it is better not to.

Ab who can control the weather. That can happen anywhere. Didn't Akshara and Manyu fall prey to bad weather 2-3 times? And she did not play khatron ke khiladi, Abhinav did. He was the one who did all the stunts, Akshara was sitting on a chair. πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Well you might, but many might not. Akshara did not. Her freedom, her choice. If people who knew her from birth needed "clearing air" then it is better not to.

Ab who can control the weather. That can happen anywhere. Didn't Akshara and Manyu fall prey to bad weather 2-3 times? And she did not play khatron ke khiladi, Abhinav did. He was the one who did all the stunts, Akshara was sitting on a chair. πŸ˜†

Even school teacher complaints to parents that kids have wrong influence. But parents ko sach bathana bacche ki zimmedari hai baccha agar try hi nahi karega then how will anyone know ki problem kya hai. 

Bacche toh phir bhi theek hai akshara was a women. Agar abhir usse uske health ke issue chupatha hai and usse jhoot boltha hai if that's wrong uska bhi galath hi tha. 

Bad weather ki baath nahi kar rahi hun. Uske pass paisa tha gaadi tha. Uske bacche ke safety chodke she wanted to stay away from goenkas. 

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Even school teacher complaints to parents that kids have wrong influence. But parents ko sach bathana bacche ki zimmedari hai baccha agar try hi nahi karega then how will anyone know ki problem kya hai. 

Bacche toh phir bhi theek hai akshara was a women. Agar abhir usse uske health ke issue chupatha hai and usse jhoot boltha hai if that's wrong uska bhi galath hi tha. 

Bad weather ki baath nahi kar rahi hun. Uske pass paisa tha gaadi tha. Uske bacche ke safety chodke she wanted to stay away from goenkas. 

Exactly.. Akshara is a grown up woman, who can decide for herself. And teacher complaining to parents and accusing someone as murderer are two completely different things. Teachers complain for the betterment of kids. Accusing murder for an unfortunate tragedy can never be compared to that. Kuch bhi examples mat do to prove your point. Look at the gravity of the situation.

And if the weather is bad, what can paisa and gaadi do. It was a case of extremely bad weather. Otherwise Akshara was well taken care of, both physically and mentally during her pregnancy. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Birlas

Exactly.. Akshara is a grown up woman, who can decide for herself. And teacher complaining to parents and accusing someone as murderer are two completely different things. Teachers complain for the betterment of kids. Accusing murder for an unfortunate tragedy can never be compared to that. Kuch bhi examples mat do to prove your point. Look at the gravity of the situation.

And if the weather is bad, what can paisa and gaadi do. It was a case of extremely bad weather. Otherwise Akshara was well taken care of, both physically and mentally during her pregnancy. 

If she can decide for herself then why ppl are supporting and don't want her to get punished for the mistakes she has done. Agar ye decision uska hai toh bacche ko khatre main daalne ka decision bhi uska tha. If you treat it as sacrifice then i treat it as foolishness. 

We are free to disagree. Instead of blaming random ppl let characters take the blame for their own actions. 

Abhi ne divorce diya akshu ne sign bhi kiya. Aisa nahi tha ki abhi ne dhamki dekar sign karwaya. 

Akshu khud sign karke walk karke bus thak pahunch gayi. 

Saare blame dusre character ke upar daalne se kuch badhalne wala nahi hai. 

In the end we are free to disagree. Neither i will agree akshu is right nor you will agree she was wrong toh what's the point of discussion here πŸ˜ƒ

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

If she can decide for herself then why ppl are supporting and don't want her to get punished for the mistakes she has done. Agar ye decision uska hai toh bacche ko khatre main daalne ka decision bhi uska tha. If you treat it as sacrifice then i treat it as foolishness. 

We are free to disagree. Instead of blaming random ppl let characters take the blame for their own actions. 

Abhi ne divorce diya akshu ne sign bhi kiya. Aisa nahi tha ki abhi ne dhamki dekar sign karwaya. 

Akshu khud sign karke walk karke bus thak pahunch gayi. 

Saare blame dusre character ke upar daalne se kuch badhalne wala nahi hai. 

In the end we are free to disagree. Neither i will agree akshu is right nor you will agree she was wrong toh what's the point of discussion here πŸ˜ƒ

Throwing things around, scaring a traumatized woman, accusing her of murder are all worse than giving dhamki. So she signed the divorce papers and walked out, like any self-respecting woman. I don't think she has done any crimes to get punished. There is nothing she needs to own up to. Like you said, neither you'll agree nor will I. So let's end this here.